New Event Ideas

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Guest12.

• i have a couple of event ideas id like to try on everyone

1. this event will be a capture the flag event it would need 2 EMs to participate its great fun.

will be 2 teams both in seperate groups which will include one of the Ems

idea is to get Flag to opposite side or base

when oposing team gets to 5k must send an invite to EM or flag who excepts invite then forms on the ship that does the invite to try and take flag to base....

flag can be defended but cannot be reinvited or moved to home base until oposing fighter that has Flag is killed...

no cding the flags ... and if opposing flag reaches your base you score 1 point game winners can be determined by first team to reach 5 points

its first idea for event

this is second

defence blockade runner and this is BS included event

there will be a rabbit or runner one ship he has to make it thru the designated sytem alive ......

there will be no limit on BS in this event ...

an example """ say the sytem chosen for the blaocade is custodian """" example

ok we have the rabbit he starts in 3043 and has to get thru to new york docking ring in his way can be fighters destroyers and full BS the idea is the runner could be carring nuclear weapons to drop on manhatten he must be stopped at all costs object is simple stop him .....

ok for now these are ideas so please comment and let me know what you think ....

• I've offered an idea of a new event as well a few months ago, --> Race Battle

The Race Battle Event:
    It's a bit similar to the normal Race one but includes fights.
    --> Everyone starts from 1 system and he has to go to another one(given from the EM) and pick up 1 item, then he have to return back with the item to the EM as fast as he can,without this item, you will loose one of the 3rd places, if someone gets 4th with the item he will gets only 3mil. only 3 winners are alloweded. In this event will includes fights each other(when the players are already to the given system) , who gets first to the EM he gets most money, the price will be 40mil^^
    1st. - 40mil
    2nd. - 20mil
    3rd. - 10mil
    And 3 millions each for the participating people^^
    Rules:
    1.Everybody will start with his fighter, No Destroyers or Battleships are alloweded.
    2. No repairs while in fights. Even after the fight it's forbidden. If you even have other rules which you can add, you can mention them^^ , the rules are simple^^
    3. Everybody can attack each other ONLY in the given system by the Event Manager , Everyone will start from Arena to another system(given by the EM) , before you get to that system you can't attack any of the players.
    I hope you like this event and I hope you will choose a free day which I can manage it.^^

• Those are all pretty neat ideas, but then again, we've got currently exactly one (two if you include ASF/CSF) event running on a regular basis (since Anc is away for the time being), so maybe we don't lack ideas but rather people who actually are ready to get theit fingers outta their you-know-what and do something about it.

As usual, those are just my 2 cts.

• lol Lucy any 2 cents is better than none and we will have to try harder to get more events running so we can have more ppl playing thats why some of the new ideas i hope are looked at seriuosly
    and @ Crysis m8 we use to do one like that wonder what happened to it might have to try it again can be done again and can be done as SP i believe Gunny use to send pple after coffee sorry no donuts im allergic lol

• tried some fun for server tonight had an i want my coffee run with the winner recieving 50 mils and all others getting 10 mils each was good fun had one player get lost and another get stranded in sol but PX to the rescue they went and brought him out all in all a good event good job m8s therell be more runs

• lucy is right
    the main problem is the regular activity of people running the events
    thats a matter that has to be solved first

but you can try your ideas and see of those are working

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by BG_Rhonetaz
    ... and another get stranded in sol but PX to the rescue they went and brought him out...

tam-ta-da-daaaam! |PX|Superbestfriends-n00b-rescue-force :D

it was fun last night, different from everyday CF

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf