Moderation signup

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by AwesomeMan.

• Sunday was an important meeting about the new structural development of SWAT and its need for consequent moderation of the different sections of SWAT.

I pointed out what has to be done and how it could be done. Eventhough many visitors of that meeting already volunteered I did not want that a final decision at that time as such a decision is not only combined with special rights but also with duties. Not all SWAT members got the chance to attend that important meeting but I think by now most of you heard about the plans and what needs to be done. You also might have heard that I slightly change my decision to leave at the end of the year. I will stay here as the recent events made me think that it is better to have an eye on everything. Still more and more parts of SWAT will be handed over to the community and you will run it by your own. I believe I deserve some time to rest...

If you want to help us with our projects then sign in here and that you can afford the neccessary time. We will discuss the details very soon.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Maybe I could also ask for hands for EU?

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• I am setting myself a schedule to work on the Portal, so I can get back to being productive, without also taking away from other necessary contributions. [Count me in]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• The 1rst october I will begin a postgraduate Master, that will take me 100% time and dedication, so i wont be able to help during it...Im sorry, but I preffer to be honest.

Originally posted by Tito
    The 1rst october I will begin a postgraduate Master, that will take me 100% time and dedication, so i wont be able to help during it...Im sorry, but I preffer to be honest.

much appreaciated
    that helps to fill the missing gap by somebody else until you have more time

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Sorry that I wasn't in the meeting, my IRC wasn't connecting me in the channel(No idea why^^) , I could try to help.. so if you need me, here I am^^

• well ... university starts September, and its not an easy subject either lol... no idea how active I will be in game or on the forums, one thing is for sure, NOT often ^^

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Sure count me in. The same - graphics, pictutres, wallpapers, medals, textures. I`ll be in touch.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• a big bunch of old moderators got removed from active duty due to their lack of activity

I ask again... who is going to activly help? I remember that the number of responses at the meeting were higher... with the current number of active moderators its barely possible to keep the current sections running not even to mention the new ones...

and I dont want people that just want to "try" because these people will end up inactive very soon.... I want people which "do" what is neccessary to keep everything running.

I dont care if you originally came from here or if you are from a different community and decided to have a stay... every help is welcome in order to offer our services to the players

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I could still mod the forum ;)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• As I am not a community member...as you pointed out last time I attended a community meeting....nothing to say or contribute i guess...other than this stupid reply!

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I promised my support at the meeting, and stand by that. I have been scouring for news on the games listed, but they all seem to be awaiting release with nothing new posted on the net. If there's anything else I can do in the meantime, then by all means let me know guys. Here to help!

Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
    BG_Rawnjai