SFP Clan System RP

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• In a few short days, SFP will introduce new system rules and RP for our clan system in an effort to get Altair populated.

I had a meeting with 4 clan leaders about 2 weeks ago about this and all are in agreement.

Now if we can get the server clan members to stop entering and stealing the lagg, we will start the new RP and system rules for Sovetskaya.

As always there are some bad-apples who continually choose to ruin it for others.

So I might start posting who they are, so all of you know. :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I am waiting for the new ruleset. Besides i dont like Altair very much - i am excited to see how to populate it....

Do you build football stations, libraries, cinemas - cause that will eventually move my ass there and have a look^^

• I'd have to agree, not alot of incentive to come to Sovetskaya IMHO unless you're looking for particular Coalition ship or Coalition gear, or heading towards other Coalition systems if you've got a ship that's already maxed out or you're just there to follow the story line. The trip out there is long and for some, pretty treacherous, I'd say those are the main reasons most don't come out there personally...

Originally posted by Ryleous Arkane
    or heading towards other Coalition systems

or those DK-systems (where you won't be able to dock anywhere, right?)

It's such a long trip that you won't bother about clan-rules once you get there. 8):D

• Well this all depends on how all of you choose to contribute. Sovetskaya is big enough we could literally have all sorts of factions and RP in there, having fun.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well until the rules are official and public, we cant really imagine how its gonna work.

• umm, Gunny, didn't your privates report back to you that Sovetskaya is now my personal system?

Darn those subordinates, one can never trust them with the easiest tasks.

Oh well, back to invading...

Originally posted by Thomas

or those DK-systems (where you won't be able to dock anywhere, right?)

It's such a long trip that you won't bother about clan-rules once you get there. 8):D

Yep, tru dat, however... I will hold to the SFP's rules and request access well before I get thru the dimensional gate in Sol to Altair, as things can get hairy quick and more than once between point A in Sol and point B in Sovetskaya. IMHO Sovetskaya's only real use to most high level people(besides the aforementioned Coalition ships and gear) I suspect it is merely a pit stop and launching point to venture into the DK systems and eventually to it's main point of interest, the Hyperspace gate in Menton. Aside from that, not much else to do as the storyline will eventually lead you to DK space to do the Hyperspace quest. FWIW, quite honestly, there's more to explore and see in the DK systems than there is in Coalition space... :O

IMHO Sovetskaya could benefit from further expanding either it's current systems (maybe a new base or two in the "unoccupied" Coalition systems like Tomsk?) or adding some more Coalition systems. Putting a prison out there where you can cash in on pods would be a good lure to some I know. Further possible trade routes and trading points(i.e. planets or bases) within Coalition space would spruce it up too... Of course, I realize that would require the efforts of OP to further that end though.

• I think that OP has big plans for the Altair system (Lol Assassin's Creed is the first thing popping in my mind) for 1.8... I say we see what happens, until then

Quoting Lucy
    Back to invading

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    I think that OP has big plans for the Alatir system (Lol Assasin's Creed is the first thing popping in my mind) for 1.8... I say we see what happens, until then

Yes, after months of waiting, finally a spelling mistake in Jack's post :D:D

• :( I got a disapprovment from Spiky... Oh no [7]

Wanna schedule some PvP training sessions ? Arena ? I'd be happy to learn something new from you, o Spiky-kun :P

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Been really busy, will do it tonight ( US time)