Crossfire storyline?!

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wrangler.

• Hey, i have a question about the storyline of Crossfire 1.7

Is there an actual one or just finish the orriginal and then it's endless quests?

'Cause yesterday, i landed on Earth and when i entered the bar i could hear the voices of Juni, King, Trent and some other people... it was cut and paste though but there wasn't anything like a video or some?

Is there something wrong, or how can i continue the storyline of Crossfire?

R_O...

• the audio scene at the bar on Earth is really just an easter egg put in by OP long time ago. as for the CF storylines..... look out for wrecks for clues on how to enter the Altair sector (which is NOT showen on the galactic map)

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• yeah, in Altair :D

joking aside: there are several VHF to choose from.
    Personally i quite like the good old Eagle, and for looks the Red Eagle (for sale in Nephele) until OP finally adds a pink one.
    The Komodo looks pretty cool too and has a lot of hull, if i remember that correctly. For sale in Vega, at the planet.
    Equipment: Wrecks yield powerful guns, nomads drop theirs, for the rest see Arena.

• The one that looks like a bird?
    That's the Ragnarok, OP's personal bar/gunship, only serverpolice get it.

• His personal one? xD

No chance to get one of those!

I'll just check the arena, hopefully there are some Crossfire ships with much hull and shield

(one question though, why are there so less planets and stations which sell crossfire ships???)

R_O...

• CF's added ships can be found namely in the places bordering X-3043. The systems among those that are not part of the storyline generally have many ship options (oftentimes three options per base or planet). Many of the stations selling added ships are off the tradelanes a fair distance and may require exploration to find. There are many options, and while visiting those systems remember that there are usually at least three places to land. Added ships are also found at the Coalition bases in both Sovetskaya and Vorkuta Systems, and there are other craft offered in strange locations (some add-on systems are dead-ends found by jump hole, for instance).

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I personally like the Kumodo Dragon in Vega. It's got a thick hull, good power, fast and with 360 degree turrets you get 8 guns going forward, or if you like missles, you can mount twins and still have 6 going forward. You need to find the Advanced Champion shield and don't forget to get the shield upgrade (you can get to level 10 but I only have level 9, power generator (I have the Mark V and armor upgrade (I have level 10).
    For guns I have:
    Wyrm Type 9
    Wyrm Type 9
    Diamondback Mk II
    Diamondback Mk II
    Jade Mk II
    Jade Mk II
    Wyrm Type 8 Turret (fires forward on the Dragon)
    Wyrm Type 8 Turret (fires forward on the Dragon)

They pop like popcorn.
    If you can find a reasonable Nomad battle to get into, they drop fantastic Blasters and Cannons that require no energy to fire and these are a great alternative if you can't find the power upgrade right away.

When you have something like this, you can head into the fray. I still don't make it sometimes if I get 10 or more on me.....(I popped into Omicron Alpha and had 10 Outcast in VHF's jump me and I smoked em all)......or 2 Dom Kavash gunboats usually kill me or leave me so crippled I have to return to base. Hell, 1 Dom Kavash if you don't stay right behind em. CSF are hard as hell also cause I think they use shield sappers. 2 shots and my shields are gone. Same with DK. Luckily they don't carry nanobots so if you can kill em quick and move on to the next one......I can usually take about 3-4 and thats it.

Study this site:
    http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.de/database/index.htm