Clan system purchase info needed, and server clan status needed!

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• Clan system purchase info needed, and server clan status needed!
    Freelancer Traders Guild has returnd after 1.5 years of being away exploring other mods and games.
    we are here to stay and by 1.8 are hoping for a clan systems, and a official clan spot.
    Role Play: Trader [FTG]
    Polic [FTGSF]
    poster forum name [FTG]_Chief_Cope
    ingame: [FTGSF]_Chief_Cope
    Chief of security Cope

FTG- WORKING FOR A BETTER FREELANCER
    8)

• Cost is 20 Euros per month and the typical systems to rent are located or close to x3043. However if you want a system outside of that territory I suggest you pm Op and discuss it.

SFP ( former CFPD) are also Police, so we welcome the help. Our current system is Sovetskaya. You may reside there and have full access until you decide what you are going to do.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• DC or Dragon Corps, police roleplay server clan, our home-system is Tohoku. In case that our clans haven`t any agreement, you need to ask before enter. http://www.swat-portal.com/php…c1838f3bd6a182edb3923f1f2 -Tohoku system rules, please read it!

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Welcome :)
    Important info ! you can only use one clan tag and hence one RP(with licences).
    So best to choose which you will use.
    All your members must use the same clan tag on all their chars.
    As a Police clan ALL your members will be treated as Police.
    That does not stop you from trading tho :).

• TRF, pirates, we own Nephele but frankly don't give too much of a damn whether you go there and what you do there as long as you don't steal our rum (and ask, if anyone of us is online)

Welcome back, have fun!

• Well, thats why its seperate, whilst FTG holds strings over FTGSF, they are seperate
    as is the newly created FTGSG (freelancer Traders Guild Systems Goverment), wich will manage any system we own.
    FTG - Traders
    FTGSF - police, and protects FTG and FTGSG
    FTGSG - runs the systems it controlls

8)

• And again you must choose one of those tags for your char names... you can decide for your own if your characters hold either SF or SG as addition to the normal tag + charname.

Thats a rule you should apply to...
    FYI...

• For example if you choose [FTG] as your clan tags
    [FTG]PilotnameSF or [FTG]PilotnameSG or [FTG]pilotname those are allowed .
    [FTGSF]pilotname or [FTGSG]pilotname are not allowed.
    I hope that makes it clear :)

If you do act as a police clan(you must have licences installed) you must expect that you can be attacked by pirates on sight ,no matter if the ship is a trader or not .(pirates do tend to ask for tax mostly tho :) )

• Ok, i will get a merger of these groups if- the character names can be changed to have [SF] or [SG] at the end of the names if they had those before like [FTGSF].
    We cannot loose the maps, weps, ships and money, since we cannot afford to loose them
    So we now reject the police liscense now in favour of corporate security, we cant risk too many trade ships being blown up.
    shame,
    independant groups would have made more sense, they do different jobs but in support of eachover

8)

• In my time here i just saw some Trains in open RP being blown up.

Most of them was made to be blown up btw. when we had a more agressive RP running - which was very funny aswell.

Pirates do not blow up Trains for nothing because they wouldn´t earn anything when doing it. The Police is doing it while you are carrying BMG just when they are under stress in battles - as you are a police clan and will carry BMG just for securing evidence you will not have problems...

The naming btw. has nothing to do with the mounted License - just make it at the end of the name and all will be well where your Groups will be seperated either.

Not easy at the beginning - but time will make it easier.

Character names can be changed in deleting them after you transfered your Equipment and Money ofc.

Click the image above to visit us.

• DC - Dragon Corp (police RP)

We own Tohoku and insist that anyone who wants to travel through it request permission from any DC member who is online (if no DC are online then Tohoku is closed). As long as you are not transporting BMGs through Tohoku, transit permission is usually granted.

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• I have a few of my own questions. I was thinking of getting some people togather and starting a clan, or sorts. But we would be, VERY, RP heavy. And we would have the same issue as the TC. The clan would be split into three distinct factions. The Muscle, a pirate and/or merc group that guards the shipments and kills the rivals. The Smugglers, who maintiane a legitmet face (while I'm being open about it out-of-character, in RP they would deny being smugglers). And the Cartel, who orchastrates the whole operation but rarely actually gets their hands dirty (and who, in RP, not that many people might know even exists).

The thing is, as the structure is set up, in RP these three factions wouldn't actually seem to have much to do with each other. The mercs are not known to actually be one and the same with the smugglers, and its not public knowledge the Cartel even exists, much less is pulling all the strings. How would this type of situation be resolved? I know we could all just be the same clan, but would others play along with the ruse in RP or would people "quickly figer it out" because they all have the same tag which no one could actually see in RP?

Also, if I where to purchuse a system, how much customization would I get with it? Can I name my own system, could I request where it is located, do we have our own trade goods and could we have any custome content such as ships or trade goods? Would it be possible to have a say what NPCs, if any, spawn in this system? Or do we just get a system assigned to us and get to say we are in charge?

• Hi,

first of all starting a clan and purchasing a system is a good idea ;)

The inner Organisation of your Clan is always on the Clan itself, there is no restriction but some rules - you would have to think a lot to get all together within the Server Rules.

For example, you are not allowed to run different RPs in one Clan (or mount different Licences), like being a Smuggler Clan, a Pirate Clan and a Merc Clan.

But: Be a Pirate Clan for example and run a cruel RP will not be a problem as long as the Server Rules are followed. In CF 1.7 (actual CF) you are able to buy BMG with any Licence - and as a Clan you are of course able to protect the Trains of your Mates. It´s how you see it. You just will not be able to fight the Public Bounties as Mercs - but all other things you would like to have would be possible.

In RP (when defending Trains for Example) it would be lets say normal that all Ppl with the same Tag would considered as working together from others - so there is no problem at all (referring to the RP - as said impossible but a matter of Organisation)

When purchasing a System - it will be as is it would be to much work for OP to customize every system for every Clan. Because you are free to rent any System which is not owned by a Clan - just start visiting it. It´s when rented on your Clan to decide if Ships are free to use from your System or not. For Example: Clan LPs System is Daedalus, they own the Destroyers and are able to deny the usage - but have to judge it by themselfes ofc. Same for SFP Sovetskaya or SMG Hiruga and so on. If you are adicted to Ships, just have a deep look into Tarsus - it´s atm. named to CFPD but the Clan isn´t existing anymore. Neophobos or Helios are a good Clan Systems aswell. Just to say it, we have some experiences that the deny of Ships isn´t that good but charging a fee for passage or ship purchases is ok. As an advice, read the System Rules of the Clans to see what others do.

You can´t name the System but after 1.8 is done you will get a sign in front of the entrance (it´s on OP just talk to him) which will show, that the System is owned by your Clan.

The Trade Goods in your Clan System are the same as in atm. but there is the possibility to declare a Monopol on a set of Goods within RP which would fulfill your request aswell.

NPC spawn will not be customised but as always, different Systems has different NPCs spawing it´s just the Choice of your System to calculate it.

If you put all together, nearly all of what you like to do is possible - you just have to choose your System wise start diplomatic Relationships and organise your Clan.

Good Luck ;)

ps.: The answer is not meant as being complete - i might have forgotten something - hopefully others will add something.
    pps.: Might be a good idea to have a Thread which would show all the possibilities.

Click the image above to visit us.

• LP here.
    we own Daedalus.
    welcome to Crossfire :)

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• Hmmm, that honestly seems like a alot of money for relativly little in exchange and some rather pointless limitations. Thanks for your honesty, but its starting to look like crossfire is not the place for us.

Originally posted by TheLichLord
    Hmmm, that honestly seems like a alot of money for relativly little in exchange and some rather pointless limitations. Thanks for your honesty, but its starting to look like crossfire is not the place for us.

How much time have you spent here? What experiences do you have with CF players, our RP and community as a whole?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Spending time to get to know something before you judge it? You're joking, right?