Posts by [FTG]_Chief_Cope

Ok, i will get a merger of these groups if- the character names can be changed to have [SF] or [SG] at the end of the names if they had those before like [FTGSF].
    We cannot loose the maps, weps, ships and money, since we cannot afford to loose them
    So we now reject the police liscense now in favour of corporate security, we cant risk too many trade ships being blown up.
    shame,
    independant groups would have made more sense, they do different jobs but in support of eachover

Clan system purchase info needed, and server clan status needed!
    Freelancer Traders Guild has returnd after 1.5 years of being away exploring other mods and games.
    we are here to stay and by 1.8 are hoping for a clan systems, and a official clan spot.
    Role Play: Trader [FTG]
    Polic [FTGSF]
    poster forum name [FTG]_Chief_Cope
    ingame: [FTGSF]_Chief_Cope
    Chief of security Cope

Its the only way ppl can still use servers

think a global launcher that uses crossfire technology will mean theres no need for a GLS
    Wed have to gather host's IP's
    I guesss thats how it works, right?
    The System connects to an IP (the GLS has an IP)
    So if we modify it to accomidate all ips it will work

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    voted and will vote again tonight from my comp at home [thumb]

lol shame i cant, and i already voted, dis mod is brill crossfire rocks

Not quite like that, just the technology we release in a patch and a server side patch
    that will create a gls without a server (if u get it, a virtual list server) [9]

microsfotOkay i know the way
    What we need to do is to create a file launcher that recognizes the mod and updates it, then lets you bypass the GLS

=OR=

We release a patch that dosent need the GLS and a server side witch connects direct to anyone with the patch

by the way im a computer maniac so i know what im doing, myy friend does IT programming at college so he could mod the necessery files
    [5] microsoft you [1]
    im gonna [7] microsoft

Option 3 would work cause only revelent servers for the mod someone uses would appear and thus, improve new players and experianced players understanding of the servers that allow different mods
    If not number 2
    not number 1 they are manipluative f****** and will make us all pay money to play FL (the server admins would have to pay high too!)

Think about it:
    Freedom
    =OR=
    oprresion

Yes it would get crowded, but could you imagine the fights if everyone set everyone else and everything else 'Hostile' the battle would be totally AMAZING boo yeah [7] [11]