Back after prolonged absence

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by PipeHitter.

• its been over 3 years since i have been able to reach the nearest planet after my ship was half destroyed in battle, i don't remember much of my time floating around in space, but after reaching this unknown planet and the care its citizens gave me i am now able to get back into the action, i don't even know if any of my clan still live and i hope they all missed thier leader. there is a problem that i've not been able to fix though which is not been able to connect to the global server, and don't even know if my 1.7 mod still works as i see OP has grown to be by far the best mod maker. if anyone can help me out with the info i need to connect to the server again would be very much appreciated, long live crossfire.

WE ALL DIE AND THEN ARE REBORN

• *shocked*

*coughs*

ah well, as i'm not from CF, the max i can say is "wb m8", so...

wb m8!

^^

plz w8 4 teh other ppl to inform u about the situation.

Fire_Wolf_br out.

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• Stoned Raider - co creator of LP or was that someone else?

Anyways - welcome back

Hope to see you online sometime - it's nice some of the old cronies come back to set us straight - the youngsters have been runing the school in your absence.

• yes thats me m8, privateer is my right hand who is the other creator of LP, yes i hope to get back soon i miss all the action n can't wait to get back into the swing of things, cheers m8 hope to see u online sometime in the near future

• WB m8!!
    Yes there are some LP still around......check in on the LP forum Lost Prophets so we can catch up. We had a bit of problems with the site....but are working to get it back in order.

Global server has been gone for awhile....I use the lan button to find and connect to CF

CYA in space m8

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• wb

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• welcome back, m8!

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• welcome home, Stoned :)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• wb m8 :D , its good to see old m8s here, even if they are filthy pirates ;)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• Welcome back Raider! We may finally get the chance to do some PvP... [11]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Nice :)

looking forward to meet you in space.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Welcome Back to our beloved CF, see you in space :)

• Umm, 3 years without paying any taxes? I hope you still have some funds stashed somewhere.

Apart from that: Welcome back 8)

• ty guys i checked in on the latest v. of 1.7 and with my connection speed it's gonna take over 30 hours to DL so gonna wait till i can use a better connection in a couple of weeks, tried to find LP forum too but had no luck if any1 can email the link it would help loads, just hope i don't have to start new chars when i get back but not to worry if i do it will be fun to start all over again lol, hope u guys are all well i never thought i'd get the response i have from this thread nice 1 guys my gratitude goes out to u all, a big well done goes out to OP on the new 1.8 mod your workin on u are a true master of mods, i don't think there is anything else i can add at this time good gaming all cya soon Raider out.

• oooooo i cant wait......wb old friend.

Sirius Federal Police have agreed to assist {LP} with reviving their membership and help with Financing of weapons, ships and equipment.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Eclipsya
    i could manage to recover some Rum from Lucy oO

dream on, honey