Crossfire 1.8 Roleplay

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

By mister Champ
    u dont really expect us to just pay without putting a resistance?

We are the borg, resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimiliated.

The RP that OP wants to set up isn't at least linear as it is now. It's gonna be better :D. I have faith.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Derp.
    Anyways, I'm in two minds about this. It just seems a bit wrong to police roleplaying

• Huh. how come i missed this topic?

Well, like Usul said, one of the best things ive read in long time in CF forums. We have proven that we are not able to free RP up to minor rules, so like used to be done with kids that doesnt behave we must be guided...and hell I like it¡¡¡

Now i just have to think wich chair im going to sit my ass on...

Like Gal used to said, "hummmm interesting..."

• Oh yeah, seeing LP coming back would be very nice. We had quite some fun today with Ship-Infocard, even if he stole my taxes^^

• I fully support this change, but a change from a partial PvP/RP server to a full RP server is a big step. I just hope this will work out as good as it sounds on paper.

Member of the Lost Prophets since 2006!

Originally posted by [K*19]Admiral-(NL)
    I fully support this change, but a change from a partial PvP/RP server to a full RP server is a big step. I just hope this will work out as good as it sounds on paper.

you make me wondering players at a "full RP server" can not do pvp?

-------------(IOC)X-Ray---------------(IOC)Anubis--------------

Originally posted by [K*19]Admiral-(NL)
    I fully support this change, but a change from a partial PvP/RP server to a full RP server is a big step. I just hope this will work out as good as it sounds on paper.

being online on CF for some RP could massivly start to change the situation for you...

Click the image above to visit us.

• I cannot help but get the impression that the roleplay worked pretty smooth in the last couple of weeks, we even had coppers doing some copping in SoS yesterday.

I hope the moderated rp will be just that and not a forced one.

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    I cannot help but get the impression that the roleplay worked pretty smooth in the last couple of weeks, we even had coppers doing some copping in SoS yesterday.

I hope the moderated rp will be just that and not a forced one.

I think its in the moderators choice to force rp (most likely when we struggling with it) or let it run the way it is (if its running well)...

;)

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion

I think its in the moderators choice to force rp (most likely when we struggling with it) or let it run the way it is (if its running well)...

;)

yeah, you got a point there.

• oh .... this RP thread brings me back to the days of the bulgarian server. Where i was the only one, who was thinking the rp of the clans. Sounds shitty. At least here i can have fun doing RP, not like back there, where i was the only one playing it lol

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu