Sovetskya Rented

There are 123 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}.

• just get there and buy/steal/fight for waht you want :)
    ps thats a joke for those who dont have a sense of humour:)

Originally posted by Wavey
    AZ its upto the clans to allow/disallow rp in their systems
    rp is not stealing ships
    umm I havent said anything about encouraging it,I just like the idea m8

Originally posted by Wavey
    just get there and buy/steal/fight for waht you want

hmmm, yes lots of contradiction there, but like you say, its up to the clan what they consider is rp, and Gunny has 2 times said diplomacy now. So thats the way its staying.

I know BG are dying to get involved, and willing to try to manipulate people into break rules in order to get a fight, however, that wont happen. Gunny is the boss of his system Sovetskaya.
    Diplomacy
    Diplomacy
    Diplomacy

• Hey Rackateer .. i miss the point for access granted/denied for freelancers, above lvl 65 (not wearing any licenses.

in case, you are not online, to ask for permission, or someone else, who is able to give/denie permission for sov.
    will it be invading, if no one is online? will it be tolerated? will it be accepted, or will it become punished, to go there, if the server is pretty empty?

and how about mercs above lvl 65?

• My only question is if pirates are revoked from entering Sov what kind of "diplomacy" can be put forth to make them be able to enter cause Sovetslya is one of the key systems as is x3043 so some kind of truce has to go on.

• well entering without being within the set parameters is invading yes? Obviously I have been doing this for some time, so I am aware that people will be sneaky.....just like some pirates (clan tagged) members have massed chars at the rift in hopes of sneaking in. remember this incursion issue is a two way street and consequences for such actions can be rather ugly.

I didn't have an issue granting permission for one to cross yesterday, even though he admitted he was going to enter and attack me in hopes of making it across.........in the past that would be considered an act of war....^^

Consider this heavily, we are going to try something new and see if it works, but if people are going to be so blatant and quite bluntly, assholes about it, the rules can be so tight that this will end up being "just another rented (clan type) system".

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I hope they will understand it - serious!

Click the image above to visit us.

• I second that - honestly :D

Plastic surgery since 1500 AD

---
    o
    L_
    OL
    This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.

Originally posted by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}

I think he means if you go to war with him, he will sell you a sheild.
    [8]

Seems like you can read my mind :).

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Seems to me,

Just a meer obsavation that the tides have changed and the balance is renewed! An interesting era is approaching where the teritory is just as significant as the system and goods they own.

Will this mean more fighting or even secret underhand dealing?

Shall there be blood and bitter words?

Will Freelancers hold the key to weapons and misdeads?

I can not wait to find out and see what the future brings, maybe, just maybe the rouges will strech forth from New Berlin and California in the Sirrus system and brave the truely unknown Sov system.

Will any Smuggler sanctioned clan appear?

These are all questions that the future may reveal!

The real question now is...will you be part of it?

• As of July 7 2008.

{LP} has RP agreement (Same as tarsus before) for Sovetskya. No camping permitted, you must enter and do your RP, once the RP is over.....you must leave to an adjacent system.

Thanks to Saxon for making Diplomacy on this matter.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well it seems after I told one player to ASK to enter ( all he had to do) he chose to wait until I leave, then switch and purchase a Lagg ( after he said he was going to get a ship in Vorkuta).

I caught him and proceeded to kos him across the server. This is a member of a server clan.

I rented Sovetskya and I said I would not make the rules like most of the other clan systems. Many of you ask me in game to allow passage, but how am I to do that when your members blatantly DONT ask when we are in game, then sneak in afterwards?

Dont respond to this post please. Just think about how much fun we can all have if we respect each others homes.

• Do Merc Clans have access to sovetska.? Asking because you gave me a tempory access to buy a ship. my Clan is Dark Pheonix and I am also considering a system in Altair

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

Originally posted by {DP}_Pheonix
    I am also considering a system in Altair

That would have to be Vorkuta. And yeah, it would be real cool, both systems you can dock in Altair to be clan systems.
    Me sees myself having much fun in Altair :D

• Vorkuta is not that save for stores because of the DKs around - but anyway, it would be a mtter of diplomacy, ask Rackateer and you will be answered i suppose.

Click the image above to visit us.

• {DP} clan are the guests of [SFP], they have access to Sovetskya.

• Perhaps the controlling body of Sovetskaya could offer "visas" for entry into their territory. If you're unlawful, it's doubtful you're going to get in. But if you're a Freelancer, and over level 65, you could pay a one time fee of some amount (maybe have a time limit of a few days or a week for it to expire) and be granted access and landing rights.

That way the clan still retains control. You get all the benefits of pirates having to fight through, but higher level civilians can still trade of work in Altair.

I don't know if it could be made an item that you could keep but wouldn't lose in combat? That way any clan member need only scan you to see if you're legal.

Just an idea from a newbie.

• i dont find that a good idea because not all Freelancers have the money

also, it's the matter of "if he gets to have one, i want one too" and it gets to be a big mess for us