Welcome to the funny farm (Do wszystkich Polaków / To All POLES!)

There are 147 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Would some1 tell me whats the meaning of Agnostic ? :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• More someone that believe that the existence of a god cannot be proved or disproved. So he is nether theist or atheist, he is agnostic.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Thx guys, there is New York hardcore band thats called Agnostic Front, thats why i was wondering whats Agnostic

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• America is afraid of Russia? Oral White House? I don't entirely agree with our current President, but surely atleast he has the balls to stand up and fight.

You may not agree with the US political system, but hell, we don't always like it either, however we will change it when the time is correct.

f16 is a piece of junk, hell we all know that.......but guess what, if you don't like our product find some people intelligent enough to build something better......good luck with that.

Best fighter in the world imo is the Su-35 or the F22 Raptor. I would tell you some facts about the JSF 35, but then I would goto jail.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Gunny
    but then I would goto jail.

hmm, i sure don't want you to go to jail in RL, but seeing you imprisoned at Ghats a couple of days would be worth some serious dough :D

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    hmm, i sure don't want you to go to jail in RL, but seeing you imprisoned at Ghats a couple of days would be worth some serious dough :D

You going to be my cellmate? Need to get some dark curtains.........sound proof too^^

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I love F-15 "Tomcat" : ))))))

Originally posted by Gunny
    Best fighter in the world imo is the Su-35 or the F22 Raptor. I would tell you some facts about the JSF 35, but then I would goto jail.

Project 1.44 was promising too

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

I give you a small lesson in what ppl think about your country (the current one).
    Most of the german cars which get stolen in german appear in poland or on pololish trucks before they can leave the country. pololand has a very high rate of corruption, a high criminality, a respectable bunch of racistic energy and an incredible arrogance.

And i will say what Poles and rest of the world thinks about Germans. There always to signs on the medal :D

Germans - bunch of Nazis, killers who will kill anyone expecialy Jewish People because Germans want gold, and gold... and gold... and because they are fuckin Uber Humans. The killers of Inocence Peoples . The Animals, The Beasts . Country where peoples have elected Adolf Hilter and NSDAP by voting. Germans still want to dominate over Europe win every way The Occupators... The Germans Swines with Prussian arogance. and so on so on

Like World is World the German will not be Brother of Pole

poland
    thats the respect i have for that country after seeing how polish newspapers attacked germany and our soccer team showing cut off bloody heads of our players, claiming that polish players are 16 time more clever than german ones, photo edited pics showing our players in the worst possible cases, racistic comments and paroles.
    And YOU ask for respect? You have the nerves to come here to demand something?
    What has poland done to deserve any respect besides being the first country that was overrun in war? Big mouths. Not more.

Germany just deserved that ^^ Since the raiding party of German Emperors to Occupation 1939-45 ...
    and because we are really better in football :)

Like World is World the German will not be Brother of Pole
    WE JUST HATE EACH OTHER :P

btw Germany never shoved us any respect....

YOU should show respect towards us first before you start demanding something and YOU should be glad that other countries act in a more mature way than poland has done.

Danzing ist Polnish! And Germany should have respect towards us before DEMANDING DANZING! German are speaking about "mature ways" ? We have seen German mature ways in Auschwitz-Birkenau, in Getto in Warsaw...
    we have seen how "mature" are Barbaria - Germania [7]

AS I SAID. GERMANS AND POLES WILL BE NEVER FRIEND OR EITHER BROTHERS... and the guilty for this situation lies on German site....

just do not take it all as personal offend as i not taked this txt about thiefs of car :P

• Mina! Mina wa baka desu!
    Hai, mina wa baka desu!
    Porando-jin wa kawaii desu!!!
    Banzai! Porando!

Ika naheshet Ti Leiude Isarian gerat...
    I do not wish to talk to You shameless people
    Ika - Achirik Enguzhei Mar Arazhes gerat :
    I, Achirik Enguzhei Mar of Ariazh command you:
    Get off your dirty hands away from the Polish People.

Stop disrespectfulling them.

Polish people are best (just to mention a few) :
    Adam Ma³ysz: Skijumping (look how long we was Number One of Skijumping)
    Robert Kubica : Formula 1 driver
    Joanna Radwañska : tennis talent
    Mariusz Pudzianowski : Strongman (The Strongest Man in the world)
    Bronis³aw Malinowski : Constructed a railroad in the Andes. The railroad is the highest one in the world
    Ludwik £azarz Zamenhof - inventor of La Lingvo Internacia (ankaux Esperanto). Li estis Pola, cxu ne homaj fekoj?
    Tadeusz Ko¶ciuszko - if You remember the U.S. cavallary fro any of the Westerns, then I am informing You, that that cavallary was formed and invented by Tadeusz Ko¶ciuszko.
    Jan Sobieski - just asking if You know why there's constellation in the sky called "Sobieski's Shield"?

[SIZE=3]
    You're - just as I expected - bunch of immature xenophobes... Those quotes: "If South Pole is a member" or "Their RP will be pole-dancing" prove it very well...[/SIZE]

Originally posted by Spiky-
    Well I don't know if Tusk is worse the only thing I know is that hose Kaczynski brothers make me laugh and are not helping anyone, however it seems they like to critisize Germany and the rest of the EU and honestly THEY DO NOT GIVE RESPECT TO MY BELOVED DEUTSCHLAND! So kick them OUT !

They make you laugh? Is that so? You're offending the head of government of other country because they do not want the things he German Government wants to gain?
    Or is it because Polish Government have the courage to fight for best solutions and deals for Polish citizens?

Do you know, that average Western male is seeking for a Eastern female as his ideal bride? Guess why? Do you know , that in United Kingdom or Ireland the workers from Poland are sought by employers? Simply because they're Poles. Being a Pole means You're working good and hard and that you have a large amount of knowledge about your occupation-related thing...

Well, the Poles and other Easter nations should no worry. Soon a typical French will be living in the Muslim Republic of Algerian Cote d'Azur...

Soon typical German citizen will have pointy eyes, dark screen tone, speaking Turkish way better than German. Also his name would be "Abdul"...

More - in U.K. and Ireland most people will be speaking Punjabi and Polish. There will be no longer London, Glasgow, Dublin, Edinburgh, Cardiff but L±dzyñ, G³azgów, D±bliñ, Edyñborów and Kardiwaya...

Polish President Mr. Kaczyñski criticized Germany? [citation needed]

Also why they actually should respect a nation which destroyed their country because of the "Supreme Aryan Race" and "Drag nach Osten" sick man's ideas?
    Hey, wait : Germans killed our people, stole the most valuable movables available, yet are claiming estates they left... They should actually love Germany in any aspects...

And Quoting Mr. Bush, President of U.S.

[looking at the exhibition about the Auschwitz and Final Solution]
    Why we have not done anything? We should have bombed Auschwitz...

No wonder the typical U.S. citizen asked where is Iraq or Afganistan or Korea or Vietnam will point the continent of Australia... Also U.S. shows us how to be a patriotic and honest people who tolerate the differentness of others.
    Let me look : Reservoirs for Indians (Native American) which land has been stolen by white people. Black Ex-slaves still discriminated in U.S. (for what Luther King was fighting for?)...

By the way, speak proper English... There is no word "Deutschland" , use "Germany" instead.

Talking about United States of North America. Where the heck are those Iraqi weapons of mass destruction? United States bragged their NATO allies from Poland into the Bush's Father's Legacy Oil War. And gave nothing in exchange.

And now the ultimate question : WHY THE COMMUNISM FAILED?
    As possibly because of the education standards in most countries in West are not as high as in Western ones (for example Poland, Chech Republic, Ukraine), I will do my best to explain the mysterious fall of Soyuz Socyalistichnoyi Soviet Republik.

Common people established this form of government and common people overthrown it.

Also the Soviet Union represented how the central planned market should not work. The European Union have not learnt a thing from that lesson.

Also the economy in Soviet Russia was that of the Industrial Age, or XIX century England...

Then the Perestroyka came...

Or better : look at Polish book for learning history.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    polish newspapers attacked germany and our soccer team showing cut off bloody heads of our players, claiming that [SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]olish players are 16 time more clever than german ones, photo edited pics showing our players in the worst possible cases,

Like usually German Newspapers started the war. Manipulating the interview with Leo Leo Beenhakker. Leo was mad at German Newspaper for manipulating the interview and putting into his mouth words that he hasn't told them... Germans are like that. They start attacking someone then pretending they are not attackers, but victims... Esho , Miryam ... How do you Germans achieve such ridiculous lifestyle

I give you a small lesson in what ppl think about your country (the current one).
    Most of the german cars which get stolen in german appear in poland or on [SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]ololish trucks before they can leave the country. [SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]ololand has a very high rate of corruption, a high criminality, a respectable bunch of racistic energy and an incredible arrogance.

Well answer is simple: One German (OMGerman) talks to other German (OMGerman MDFCKR). Then one hits the other with car breaking his/her leg or arm. Then they collect money from health insurance. After that they sell the car for extra profit. But after the deal they'll simply pretend the car has been stolen by Poles... Just to collect money from car insurance. Germans are like that. Haven't You been reading newspapers?

Acusing Poles of Racism while being a member of the nation which organized camps to kill Jews and other "Untermenschen" like Siddartha (Roms) and called them "less worth than cockroaches"... Funny. Poland has a long history of being a liberal country. Do you know why there were so many Jew people in Poland? Because they escaped from being burnt for "witchcraft" in Cologne.

WTW? FTF sonny.

Originally posted by BratJan
    And i will say what Poles and rest of the world thinks about Germans.

You can easily exlude Bulgaria from "the rest of the world". In general we have good relations with Germany and good attitude toward the german people.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

Originally posted by Simba

You can easily exlude Bulgaria from "the rest of the world". In general we have good relations with Germany and good attitude toward the german people.

yeah yeah... King Boris always have good relations with III Reich after Germany forced Romania to gave back to Bulgaria Constantina Region

• ok fine - my warning got ignored
    those guys are banned from this forum and i dont want to see them on my server any longer
    SP - plz make sure of that

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Unbelievable prehistoric bullshit and attitudes
    Guess what I was in pub the other day ,a guy comes up wants to fight me cos I am gay (im not actually)You should have heard the racist and homophobic comments he came out with .(We dont allow you in our pubs at home ect,you try we beat you)
    Guess what he was Polish,2 weeks later same shit different pole.
    In 40 yrs I have never had anyone attack me like that ever.
    Now take your crap elsewhere as I asked earlier and shut up

PS I have some good friends who are Polish and they never talk or act like that or like you have on these forums.

• I say lock it now

And from what I've seen here (not to offend anyone), the poles are stupid childish people with their heads up their asses that don't know shit and make stupid claims about things they dunno. :(

Originally posted by the Constantine Guy
    You're - just as I expected - bunch of immature xenophobes...

you sure are. now shut up.

Get off your dirty hands away from the Polish People.

**slaps him around with a large trout**

average Western male is seeking for a Eastern female as his ideal bride

since when east=poland?

United States of North America

It's United States of America, dumbass mr. proper english

And now the ultimate question : WHY THE COMMUNISM FAILED?

what the fuck has any of this to do with communism?

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion
    So i need to ban him from my clan?

no you can keep him in your clan and let him play on a different server (preferable a polish one)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

SP - plz make sure of that

The nationalists? Always :D . I kinda dislike such attitude too.

SMG Forums