Welcome to the funny farm (Do wszystkich Polaków / To All POLES!)

There are 147 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

Capital letters are a piece of spelling & grammar and have nothing to do w/ god, respect, pride or anything!

i cant agree with that but close it now anyway...

• @BratJan.......listen son, I assure you I am not a kid as you claim and I assure you that in RL you don't want combat with me in the first place. ( All this shit of you claiming to want to kill me or anyone in RL is comical and ignorant to begin with) All because someone here did not use a capital 'P" when saying "poles".

You assume from your tone, everyone here is a lessor person because he or she is not Polish. You make that statement that you are going to recruit other polish players and then named one or two, then wonder why people attack you here about recruiting from existing clans.

Let me be clear about something, I have 19 years of Honorable service in the United States Marine Corps and I give respect when it's earned. 19 years of helping OTHER countries pry free of tyranny and things of that similar nature. MY country was the Superpower that played a major hand in ending the Soviet Union, hence helping to FREE your country. But you know what? We don't go around bragging what we did, we just do it because its the right thing to do.

The Polish people, the German people, Bulgarian people, United Kingdom and all the others didn't do ANYTHING alone, it was with the help of many countries, many people and many who are dead and NOT citizens of your country. This is called working TOGETHER.

Then you suggest you want to meet me in a melee' in RL? Something tells me I have been in a few of those in my career.

I am going to give you some respect, I already painted a "P" on my missles on my fighter so you can see them before you go "boom". And don't run, you will only die tired.

I really don't care where you hail from, what color your skin is, what your name is etc etc etc, so get that through your thick head.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Since when does the home country count on Crossfire or SWAT?
    I think really nobody ever cared where you come from. What we care about are languages. I understand you want to show others that you speak Polish (capital P there). But fighting for reasons that lie in the history of your country sounds just stupid.
    Nobody would try to kill Gunny for invading the Irak, even if some sure think that it was unneccesary.
    From my point of view this community has never discrimminated anyone for his home country...
    What matters most is what you do, not where you come from.

If you want to open a Polish clan thats fine. Im sure you had problems to read the TRF forums as they are almost completely in German (we warned you about that but its ok;)).
    And if you really do create your clan, please give it a roleplay.

Edit: If you want to show people your Polish,why dont you create charakters with Polish names?

Originally posted by Gunny
    I really don't care where you hail from, what color your skin is, what your name is etc etc etc, so get that through your thick head.

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Gunny is f*cking right !

I think nothing more can be said here.

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Oh wait before you close the thread I'd like to ask BratJan if he can kick the Kaczynski brothers out of Poland because they mess up the image of your beloved country plus they screw around with the EU, dumbasses. Thanks in advance!

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

All because someone here did not use a capital 'P" when saying "P oles".

yes because IT IS IMPORTANT

You assume from your tone, everyone here is a lessor person because he or she is not Polish. You make that statement that you are going to recruit other polish players and then named one or two, then wonder why people attack you here about recruiting from existing clans.

Thoose from TRF are my chars as i said so where is the Thievery?

Let me be clear about something, I have 19 years of Honorable service in the United States Marine Corps and I give respect when it's earned. 19 years of helping OTHER countries pry free of tyranny and things of that similar nature. MY country was the Superpower that played a major hand in ending the Soviet Union, hence helping to FREE your country. But you know what? We don't go around bragging what we did, we just do it because its the right thing to do.

HOORA!!! A Marine!!!
    Free from Tyrany? So "America" will do anything with cause of Last Europe Dicatator in Belarus? Nope... America is too afraid of Russia. Your country was founding the tyrany and everything that was againist comunism and CCCP (one of the Cold War Doctrines) even Usamah bin Laden (called also: The Prince, The Emir) were trained and equpied by CIA .... And do not talk to me that you helped free my country...What was that help? Some Diplomatic Notes... CCCP commited a sucide - yes succide - Gorbachev's PIERESTROJKA were a sucide of USSR... btw you have to remember who "sold" us to "good uncle Joe"

And did ya know who found "The Cavallary" of your "America"

The Polish people,

oh now from big "P"... nice to see it keep writing it that way :D

I am going to give you some respect, I already painted a "P" on my missles on my fighter so you can see them before you go "boom". And don't run, you will only die tired.

and about the F-16 America sold to us... those were broken ? Piece of junk ^^ Just read how many stops for repairs those fighter have whne were comming too us...

Nobody would try to kill Gunny for invading the Irak, even if some sure think that it was unneccesary.

This was a joinveture ^^

But fighting for reasons that lie in the history of your country sounds just stupid.

he said that we need to earn RESPECT for big "P" - the history was my argument that we have already gain RESPECT

Since when does the home country count on Crossfire or SWAT?

LISTEN ALL - HEAR YA HEAR YA!!!

[SIZE=4]ONLY THING THAT I JUST WANT IS CAPITALIZED LETTER IN POLES , POLISH, POLAND its not so much isnt it?[/SIZE]

Originally posted by Spiky-
    Oh wait before you close the thread I'd like to ask BratJan if he can kick the Kaczynski brothers out of Poland because they mess up the image of your beloved country plus they screw around with the EU, dumbasses. Thanks in advance!

Kick Kaczynski bros? You are from PO? Maybe those two are not good but premier Tusk is even worse...

• Well I don't know if Tusk is worse the only thing I know is that hose Kaczynski brothers make me laugh and are not helping anyone, however it seems they like to critisize Germany and the rest of the EU and honestly THEY DO NOT GIVE RESPECT TO MY BELOVED DEUTSCHLAND! So kick them OUT !

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Dude BratJan shut the fuck up!
    AFAIK in English language, countries have capital letters (like Poland) but nationalities are non-capital (like russians or poles or whatever)

[size=50]Please someone f-ing close this thread![/size]
    And capital letters have nothing to do with respect. It's all about spelling & grammar :D

If you wanna start a flamewar, go to FlameBoard or someplace else, but not here!

<td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Well I don't know if Tusk is worse the only thing I know is that hose Kaczynski brothers make me laugh and are not helping anyone, however it seems they like to critisize Germany and the rest of the EU and honestly THEY DO NOT GIVE RESPECT TO MY BELOVED DEUTSCHLAND! So kick them OUT !

So the Poles should let the Germany gain all EU as they personal folwark? I don't thing so...

And Your DEUTSCHLAND have no respect for him callin Mr President of Poland a kartofel.... and also a cause of Erika Steinbach....

AFAIK in English language, countries have capital letters (like Poland) but nationalities are non-capital (like russians or poles or whatever)

English grammar come from Latin and in Latin Nations are from Capital Letter... even in German it ... so English grammar is not valid...

and about STFU i will STFU when this marine-guy will d be Fidelis to his Allies and STFU ok?

AND SOMONE SHOULD CLOSE THIS FSCKEN TOPIC!!!

Originally posted by BratJan
    And Your DEUTSCHLAND have no respect for him callin Mr President of Poland a kartofel....

zOMG I ROFLed [size=4]SO[/size] hard on this one! (kartofel = potato btw) :D :D :D
    <-- keeps on lmao-ing and rofl-ing

oh and yeah please close it before anyone else posts something that funny :))

</tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by magnet

zOMG I ROFLed [size=4]SO[/size] hard on this one! (kartofel = potato btw) :D :D :D
    <-- keeps on lmao-ing and rofl-ing

Kartofel is a word^^ a German one :)

• not the word but the fact that some1 called ur president a potato :D [8] [665] [682] [694] [726]

btw with all this bullsh!t you are bringing shame to both ur country and nation... :(

PS: president potato pff [uglyhammer]

</tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by magnet
    not the word but the fact that some1 called ur president a potato :D [8] [665] [682] [694] [726]

btw with all this bullsh!t you are bringing shame to both ur country and nation... :(

PS: president potato pff [uglyhammer]

Potato is better even than Oral Cabinet in White House

:P

Yeah end the topic and go to space ^^

THIS DISCUSION IS NOT NEEDED AND NOT WELCOME.
    PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC
    THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE

Rofl Kartoffel

btw. Germany will own Poland this Sunday =)

in your dream... you wish to see Grunwald again?

This is my last post in this topic..
    previsous was not last ^^

• why do we have moderators here who are not possible to close threads?
    would this not be a job of them?

• Respect, fairplay, demands, good treatment...

[SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]oland
    thats the respect i have for that country after seeing how polish newspapers attacked germany and our soccer team showing cut off bloody heads of our players, claiming that [SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]olish players are 16 time more clever than german ones, photo edited pics showing our players in the worst possible cases, racistic comments and paroles.
    And YOU ask for respect? You have the nerves to come here to demand something?
    What has [SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]oland done to deserve any respect besides being the first country that was overrun in war? Big mouths. Not more.
    You should be ashamed by your country for such a sick behaviour.

I give you a small lesson in what ppl think about your country (the current one).
    Most of the german cars which get stolen in german appear in poland or on [SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]ololish trucks before they can leave the country. [SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]ololand has a very high rate of corruption, a high criminality, a respectable bunch of racistic energy and an incredible arrogance.

YOU should show respect towards us first before you start demanding something and YOU should be glad that other countries act in a more mature way than [SIZE=1]p[/SIZE]oland has done. You have nothing to demand here but you have to respect the diversity of this community, its liberal way of dealing issues without getting RL politics into it and its patience for not ripping you into pieces after the way you have acted here until now.

<hr>
    and now to make a few community and server related issues very clear to you without getting national thoughts into it (because as soon you come to my site and my server you better leave your nationalism outta here... you are really playing with fire if you cant accept this)
    <hr>

1. you talk about free mind and free will when god created the human... ok i can live with that
    but god also created the woman and since that day we men are forced to stay at home instead going out for a beer with our friends
    -> meaning: your free will ends where our rules and agreements start
    that leads me to...
    2. if you recruit your members out of other clans you will get heavy trouble with me and the other CF clans
    that is not tolerated and i wont even discuss about it
    if you ignore this rule we will throw you from the server
    3. no national shit any longer or you end up with heavy troubles
    4. serverrules say that a clan has to wear clantags... as you have a clan and as you already announced that clan you have 1 week from now on to get all chars tagged (1 week... not longer)
    5. if you think you are something special and have to tell you that you are absolutly not important here... not for the other clans nor for me
    you are not even a leader of a serverclan so I dont really need to listen to anything you demand or ask me for... you and your clan can play on CF as long you follow the rules but you have nothing to say unlike the other serverclans.... that simple is this situation
    6. the serverrules, rp rules and official agreements are valid... follow them by the word or search for a new server
    7. have fun

if you wish to say something ... ill leave this thread open for another 24h... then it will be closed

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!