Well, hello

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wernies.

• Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself name is wernies, 28 years old/young, I used to play Freelancer when it launched in 2003...started an online carreer and left very quickly when I noticed that the servers where crowded with cheaters.

So about 2 weeks ago I moved to a new house without internet, was bored like hell and started digging in some old boxes with discs..and that is when I re-discovered Freelancer, after playing the SP I went to a friends place to search the net, assuming that there would be someone who created a mod and I found out about Crossfire, Installed it ...and...I was totally overwhelmed...to good to be true...good job chaps.

If you'de like, I want to join on the Crossfire Server when I got my internet connect ;)

Greetings all,

wernies aka Wernies Sturm.
    -Online Gaming since '95 (Xwing vs Tie Fighter)
    -Been playing all Space Sim games Singleplayer
    -Got utterly bored from point and click in EvE -Online (1 year)
    -Threw away 3 years of my life playing SWG, worked my butts off to become a Dark Jedi Knight and all the sudden they make the game a WoW clone.
    -Tried to play WoW but quit after 2 weeks because of all the 10 year old l33t kiddies
    -tried to play Warrock but again...full of cheaters (there used to be a time that cheating online was something U wouldn't even think about, now it is cool to do I suppose)
    -re-discovered Freelancer
    -Discovered Crossfire..I actually had to punch myself in the face a few times to see if it isn't a dream. (Finally something to do yay!)

:D

Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

• Nice that you are so in favor with Crossfire!
    Welcome to the place of joy - Crossfire -

I hope to cya soon in game!

• welcome to Crossfire and SWAT
    take a seat, a cold beer and have fun

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Discovered Crossfire..I actually had to punch myself in the face a few times to see if it isn't a dream. (Finally something to do yay!)

Like ... playing crossfire - finally something to do or punching self in face - finally something to do? :D
    welcome to CrossFire! ;)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• welcome to CF and SWAT :)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Stop!

Beware!

Most of us didn´t find an antidote yet ! ;)

Click the image above to visit us.

• Welcome to CF and SWAT, mate!
    See you in space!:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• ***moved***

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Welcome on board ;D
    Have fun ! ^^

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Thanks for the warm welcomes :P

I noticed that this thread has been moved to the Freelancer Section, I've been expecting that tbh but when I registered I didn't really know where to post an introduction so I searched and found some in the SWAT portal section.

Well, I finally have an internet connection at my new home, but I need to get me a wireless router, so for now I've placed my PC in the kitchen.

I will login tomorrow somewhere in the evening at the crossfire server, it will be a huge setback because I'll have to gain everything again what I have in the SP mode :rolleyes:

One thing that I don't understand is that this server doesn't have the number of players like the Hamburg server...they only did a few modifications but it's nowhere like Crossfire....I mean..when I did this game some years ago I was wondering how it would be to have an extension where u could visit Earth and embed the Coalition in this game...doesn't everyone ?

I wasn't really surprised that the modders are from Germany, it sure is the truth what they say...If Germans create/build something...it's always good:P

Will see some of u probably tomorrow, There is a possibility that I could act funny or even strange....don't pay attention to it...I'm from a nation that has a red-white-blue flag, but actually the national color is Orange.... :P

I'm looking forward to meet y'all in-game [11]

Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free