Posts by wernies

I'm guessing that it's just an easter egg from the original devs ;)

If I remember correctly, the Crossfire mods placed a JH somewhere to another system

Originally posted by Fire_Wolf_br
    the only known plant which grows there, perhaps? :D

1 out of 4 households grows cannabis plants out here, so I guess u are right.

The cops leave the ones with 0 to 500 plants alone, but if u grow more then that be aware !

U will get fined for about 2000$ ( that is like 1/4 of the total income growing plants each 3 months) and u are free to go :P

Welcome to Crossfire...

I might give u a tip... when u start your character u will start on Planet Manhattan, buy yourself the 'Rhino Freighter' but some guns on it... buy VIP's in the commodity market as much as u can load (80 @ 600 credits a piece) and sell them at Fort Bush for double the sell price ( when u exit Planet Manhattan take the trade lane on the left) and go back to Manhatten and repeat the whole thing.

If u do this for a 2 hours u should have 1.5 million credits, a good amount to buy and equip an Eagle Very Heavy Fighter (I would buy that one in Nephele because Custodian is a clan system, u will need permission to go there if I'm correct...)

If u have any questions or need some help contact me ingame (Wernies_Sturm) and i will try to take u on the right path... allready helped out 2 newbies that way while I still am a newbie myself... it happens all the time in every game...instead of thinking of myself I'm always looking for people who I can help ingame ...carebear ftw lol.

I'm not online that much atm because I just bought a new house and still have lots of work to do... also there's a possibility that I rather act strange (especially on friday and saturday evening) because I have 250 plants growing in my attic and my computer is in the same room :P

Maybe u shouldn't have asked for the convo backups, it looks to her like u don't trust her . (maybe she did not send messages at all, but that's irrelevant at this point)

I'm not saying this to give u the feeling that u handled this the wrong way, in fact, I probably would ask the same if I was you...love blinds us all...

And indeed, at least u had the courage to post this homage around the world, I have seen many and yours is really 1337... u have some skills dude... ;)

Talking about homages... I used to know one dude who did it totally wrong... he was in love with some girl he met at the driving school and they talked a lot with eachother, things were going real good for him untill one night he came to my place to party a bit and play some MoH multiplayer... so smoked some weed and I mostly had an decent amount of coke with me....

We were both pretty messed up from the weed, coke and whiskey..I went to sleep and he went back to his room where he wrote his hommage ( under influence of drugs and alcohol...lmao NEVER do that when ur not sober !)
    The girl had this hobby, riding horses...so he wrote a letter...real ugly written with lines like ' I really love your horse also and want to play with your horsy under a tree and I want you to join and....' thing is that he just wanted to explain that he liked her horse and wanted to feed it, take care of it and so on, but it looked like he had 'other intentions' the way he wrote it down....

I never knew he wrote that untill 2 days after he came to me and told me that she never wanted to see him again and I was surprised, asked him why and then he showed me the letter... LMAO dude WTF have u done u stupid $%&*...

Anyway, back on topic...don't give up 8) and keep us posted aye !

Why don't u ask her out for dinner or something? (not to McDonalds heh :P) but a decent restaurant, just to talk a bit... getting to know eachother a bit more ...stay cool in there, just be yourself ;)

May the force be with you :D

Me and my GF are planning or better said intending to go on a trip to Germany's mayor cities for some time now...

Last year we even booked a flight to Berlin for a day but I wasn't allowed to board because my passport was out of date ( stupid, I know)

What I want to ask is:
    -how many days do we need to see and visit most of Berlin's cultural hotspots ?
    -what is the best way to move around...going with our own car or go there by plain and use the city's public transport...
    -can we communicate in English? I understand the German language in word and letter but both of us can't talk the language, it would sound something like a Greek under water :P
    -we'd also like to visit Hamburg for sure but we have no clue what other places/cities to visit...

Any suggestions? (except for the city of Aachen, we always go shopping there, 20 minutes drive from where we live)

Thanks in advance

:D

Closed ?
    I have a solution for that but I don't think that it would be appreciated in most nations... only where I live.

Most people and especially the ladies are very assertive, openminded and always in for all kind of things... but this is Holland....people consume lots of drugs out here...

Anyways, looks like u have a lot of competition, maybe u should express your feelings in some other way, send her 20 red roses and make sure that she knows that it comes from u or something like that...it's more discreet, maybe u scared her a bit that u've openly expressed your feelings on the net knowing that a lot of others have seen it, especially the ones who have a crush on her also...

I wish u the best of luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D
    If I understand this correct, she's aware of the homage that u wrote for her so she surely knows that u would do anything to please her... if she continues to ignore that she's not worthy imho

I think that I understand the point. I used to play a certain game for a long time.
    After an combat upgrade the healing skills were improved so much that PvP battles turned out to be 'healing wars' instead of a good old classic fight.

And I was worried that PvP only would take a few seconds and maximum a minute this way, it has been proved otherwise it seems :)

Thanks for the replies ;)

Never knew that I could win an award for that :P

But there is still one thing on my mind... the non-usage of batts and botts (assuming that u mean shield batteries and nanobots) in PvP, I don't really see the logic on that issue, offcourse I will respect it but could u tell me why ?

Yea, that's why i ran away after 2 weeks WoW, level 70 teenagers challenging my 32 paladin over and over again and saying :

ZOMG IV JUST PWND THA NOOB !

pfffft, get a life or something...

Don't worry, I'm very polite and very sportive;)

And....Chuck Norris FTW :D

np ;) just like the way I always acted in the previous games :)

no batts and botts? sounds a bit weird to me but okay, understood.

Thanks for the head's up ;) I will look into the RP forums...

Is there anything else I should need to know except what u just told me and the general server rules ?

I'm brazilian and I never give it up! :D

Indeed, never give up, that's the spirit...

I always had the bad luck to engage with girls who looked good, but were lazy as hell, work ??? omg I'll get tired.

The girl you're talking about reminds me of my current GF, good looking...brunette and above all...very intelligent (university graduate)

I never thought I would have a relationship for so long...we're a happy couple for almost 9 years now...

I have one more thing to add...about the friendship thing she wants just for now... she is struggling, I'm guessing that she wants u as bad as u want her, only she keeps her distance ( I had the same experience :P)

Don't try to force it to much, wait, give her the 'friendship' she wants and she will be yours anytime soon ;)

Good luck 8)

And yea, ur probably an idiot, but that's only because you're crazy in love, so it's no big deal :P

In SP, I noticed some banners in systems... clan banners...and after reading the forums a bit I assume that I would have to ask permission to travel trough those systems ...I guess I will be shot at sight when I do so without permission...

Question is... what will happen when I encounter one of you in a system not controlled by a specific clan... outside Planet Manhattan I noticed a board with rules including the phrase 'no PvP in New York' , so I guess if I encounter one of u outside New York I'll be turned into Bantha Fudder right ?

Thanks for the warm welcomes :P

I noticed that this thread has been moved to the Freelancer Section, I've been expecting that tbh but when I registered I didn't really know where to post an introduction so I searched and found some in the SWAT portal section.

Well, I finally have an internet connection at my new home, but I need to get me a wireless router, so for now I've placed my PC in the kitchen.

I will login tomorrow somewhere in the evening at the crossfire server, it will be a huge setback because I'll have to gain everything again what I have in the SP mode :rolleyes:

One thing that I don't understand is that this server doesn't have the number of players like the Hamburg server...they only did a few modifications but it's nowhere like Crossfire....I mean..when I did this game some years ago I was wondering how it would be to have an extension where u could visit Earth and embed the Coalition in this game...doesn't everyone ?

I wasn't really surprised that the modders are from Germany, it sure is the truth what they say...If Germans create/build something...it's always good:P

Will see some of u probably tomorrow, There is a possibility that I could act funny or even strange....don't pay attention to it...I'm from a nation that has a red-white-blue flag, but actually the national color is Orange.... :P

I'm looking forward to meet y'all in-game [11]