The best FL community

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Some habits die hard... [2]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• what the [size=4]eff!?[/size]

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• ROFL

nice discussion there - and stupid admins^^
    SWAT is the best and was the best - that's so simple as they claim TLR is the best. Considering there availability on the iNet its surely the best <--- *jokingly*

if i would not be so polite than i would say - what a bunch of idiots^^

• what a luck that you are polite

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• They probably put THAT there because there jealous of SWAT!!!!!!!!!!

LOL they are STUPID for writing THAT!!

IM A PROSPECT OF BG!!!

THE LAVA EMPIRE RULES!!

• The best is someone/somthing that doesnt claim or beleive to be the best as they will allways keep trying....

Seems as if TLR will never get any better as they seem to think they are already there.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• I wasn't registered to SWAT when Lancer's Reactor was at it's prime, but back then it truely owned this forum. Right now SWAT wins though.

• ROFL @ TLR :D :D :D :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• The best is what the ppl not admins think what the best is.

Just count your visits and compare it with the other side. You are wordfighting on TLR because you are aware that TLR have had much influence in the past - and sorry OP TLR was the most visited Freelancer/Lancer site in the very past but they was bombing their own project to zero.

So, since a year things changed, other sites even single Mod sites got more and more hits and why? because of the Features they offer (Google hits) just activate your team and bring hint sites and explanations about for example reps, wrecks and features to the portal. Open the database again and do it for other Games too. With some easy Banner exchanges to other realy good sites you could show them whats ongoing. Your Advantage could be that you have other Games in your program now - just advertise SWAT in other Gaming Communities via Banner exchanges and stop having a look to the past.

The Future will show what will be interesting for the ppl. The ppl. on this Portal are nothing without you (on this portal) but even you are nothing without your visitors. The "new" TLR will have to learn this lesson either.

Click the image above to visit us.

• the problem is that their mistakes have an influence on all FL communities in the same way our mistakes have the same influence

fairplay between the FL communities is a must
    there is no best fl community... no best mod
    these guys need to realize that their decisions have caused much anger in the past months and that the FL communities are drifting away from each other
    what right does TLR have to say that they represent the entire FL world?
    I know no other community which acts in such an arrogant way.

Not long ago TLR opened their doors to cloaking discussions.
    When players and admins brought up the observations of abuse and cheats on servers in connection with the cloak they were called "stupid" and "not worth it". Some of them were insulted or even banned.
    Guess what - a TLR admin called those guys (including me because i proved that an abuse of that cloaking mod is possible) "fanatics" which is pretty much an insult and abuse of admin powers.
    Every discussion which does not reflect the TLR oppinion is getting locked.

Unlike what TLR does I always let you make your own oppinion before i voiced my own. I usually open a thread, post a link and wait for your oppinions before i decide to post my view. Its a matter of fairplay and free speech.

One TLR admin did write a pm telling me that if i dont like the stuff over there then i should thing about leaving. Thats a clear statement which naturally was replied by me in the following way:

indeed
    but that means that i need to ask those which continiously ask for my help to come with me so i can keep going on showing them how to solve their probs

you are right... thats really something i should think about

I couldnt avoid writing this... and i never got a reply.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• He is editing YOUR posts ?!! O.o

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• yeah i noticed... but the text has not been changed
    i assume only the signature was removed since TLR has a new "post signatures only once on a page" policy next to their "dont post any images bigger than a thumbnail" policy
    (what they forgot to think about is that a user can have an individual number of posts shown per page which makes this rule even more stupid)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @ Spiky.. you don't wanna know.. really. [8]

@ OP.. I noticed that the admins jumped on your ass in that thread because of your comments and tried to blame you for starting trouble.. when in actual fact, it was the comments made before yours that got the argument started.. You were just responding to what was previously said.

Looks like they have it in for you M8, cause they cannot handle the truth when it plainly slaps them in the face. Now they are editing your posts too?

They deserve to crash and burn, which is exactly what will happen to them if they are left to their own devices... all we can do is pick up some new players and support the modders who are left after the explosion.. [7]

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• Yes, I was asking me the same question OP, did they edit the posts you made?

TLR is "The Lancers Reactor", is one of the first forums that Freelancer had. I found Crossfire on TLR, but they had a lot of problems and were offline for a long time.

Now the only one I know that worth something is SWAT.

EDIT: Again I posted this before seen OP's answer.

• Its getting even better:

The TLR rules:

My reply:

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• TLR still doesn't get it. If they intend to make an effort to be the central hub for Freelancer, then they need to allow any and all forms of Mod/Server advertising/

Maintaining nuetrality is important in this business.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I`m sorry, but my only comment - they are stupid.