The best FL community

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

• If I may add my views, not wishing to offend, but I was a member of TLR in it's earlier days, I asked why a question about Rowlett's Revenge and I thought it should be added to the weapons list, nothing was ever done.

I also sent an e-mail, which I no longer have, asking other FL questions, the answer I got was

contact Microsoft

I posted a few ideas for modifications to certain type of bases, I was totally ignored.

At least you guys listen, you're helpful, and it's why I like it here.

I respect you, even if I don't always agree with some of the things I've read.

I'm a moderator on a totally different forum, so I know how difficult some things are.

But as to who is the best isn't said in words, it's in what you produce, in what members benefit from.

So thanks for being who you are and what I have gained from being here.

• SWAT has its mistakes for sure... it is not perfect... nothing is
    but i think we at least try to help others and act fair
    members help each other and have fun together

the important stuff is taken serious while the other stuff is about having fun
    and we always try to get better and solve problems
    I guess that is what describes it best

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

and the problem with goals is that they are not reality
    "I am the richest man in the world".... a nice goal... but not true (yet)

this one was posted in LR... by the content, think who posted this... :D

a sucker to who says... OP! :D

well, back to the topic...

I was a member of the LR since '06. thanks to the LR, and mainly to bakedpotato, I got my copy of Freelancer (he sent me via mail, without charging me! definetely a good guy!)

Then, months later, the site went offline. The LR was my only source of FL info, as I was starting to mod. Then, I remembered of here, and I started to use here. After the LR came online, I saw many things changed - but this wasn't good - many good ppl left and the site was desert. Think, I was the top poster! (now OP is the top poster, I'm the 2nd)

Well, nowadays I can't see much content in LR, but I can see in SWAT. Unfortunately (yes, coz the LR was and is the 1st source of FL info for new players. this happened with me) the Lancers Reactor isn't going into the right way, and I can see that the SWAT Portal has more content. Looks like the December Meeting didn't had many fruitful results, right?

Only the time can say what will happen with the LR.

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• that means we both dominate TLR ^^

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• funny eh? two SWAT members (one admin/modder and a modder) dominating LR :D

what will be our next target? i was thinking about the Google Labs or the Microsoft... NASA, maybe? [11]

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

• i go for google... nobody will remember that microsoft or nasa is once google is under our control ^^
    <hr>

Indeed , ridiculous behaviour from TLR .

To be honest SWAT Portal is not the only heaven for FL modders , but you often sound like this OP-R8R ^^ .

nah - for sure not the only 1
    but still one of the most active or like ive recently learned to say here: "THE BEST" ^^

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• TLR was a great Freelancer site. Then all the problems and people with huge ego problems and power hungary screwed it all up. One of the biggest loses TLR suffered and is still suffering is BP.

TLR = BP BP = TLR No BP No TLR

^^^ I remember something along these lines not to long ago slightly different wording but similar ^^^^

• hi m8! long time huh?

yeah... the current LR is a lot different of the ol' LR...

Also click here...