Crossfire 1.8 screenshots

There are 1,017 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• ahaha

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• it means that i have to find a solution first - then its 2 weeks more

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The new launch screen (latest version):

New maps (Sirius also got updated but i dont want to show that map yet):

Lost Paradise (new sky, sky reflecting in water, water with waves and reflecting sky); the white lines are rain drops:

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• cool

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• That's a big big trip to inner core whatever there is. But looking at the map the explosion that is pictured, i hope it doesn't mean a place for which you spend 2 hours jorney to be pawned right in the finish point ^^

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• hey - its not my prob if you are too slow ^^

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Spoiler:
    if you follow the story line then the DKs wont rape you when you go there

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Good progress OP! I was wondering though if your going to remove that planet in the sky picture. You now have a reflecting sky which looks good, but with that planet there, it kind ofruins it:P

• I am getting feeling that the place will be with high teperature or radiation and you should find a land place as fast as you can so you can reg there and move on the next closest station or something ^^

Originally posted by FL_Freak
    Good progress OP! I was wondering though if your going to remove that planet in the sky picture. You now have a reflecting sky which looks good, but with that planet there, it kind ofruins it

yeah - when i took the screenshot I thought the same
    ill try to do changes which make it more realistic but without removing the planet

Originally posted by hipogriff
    I am getting feeling that the place will be with high teperature or radiation and you should find a land place as fast as you can so you can reg there and move on the next closest station or something ^^

dont put such ideas into my mind

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Most interesting, the connections between the Galactic Core Systems are shown which is generous, i never expected to see an offical map, with more than 10 Systems and ofc. without any jump connections - same for Altair.

Originally posted by hipogriff
    I am getting feeling that the place will be with high teperature or radiation and you should find a land place as fast as you can so you can reg there and move on the next closest station or something ^^

nah, you just don´t have trade lanes or jump gates in the new systems and because of the radiation the cruise speed is disabled where most of the systems are as big as sol...

Click the image above to visit us.

• haha ;]