MY LEAVE

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crimson Guard.

• I don't really care all that much either Hour. There tends to be more sig in a thread than text anyway, so it's not like the extra half a second or so of scroll is all that terrible. :P

As for Priv, I don't know what's going on but it's none of my business. I just hope the rest of LP is dealing with it well.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Mu La Flaga

Interesting how you blame LP.
    you'd better be joking cop or i might have to set my ships pet on you :))

But seriously i don't know who or what caused privvy to do this. ?(?(

No one is blaming {LP}, we are just to going kill someone in {LP} since we cant kill Privvy anymore^^

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• ok guys ... since you cant stop the spam, then i gonna ask you to stop it

what did happen, happened .... LP gonna do whats in our power to do; and its time for you punks to come online and play the game :P8)

Originally posted by privateer
    @ GUNN ME JUST TIRED OFF THE GAME NOTHING TO TO WITH ANNY THING ELSE

I hear you m8. So who can we kill in {LP}? You pick... :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Cant you just leave us alone and pick on someone else? we just want to drink our rum in peace ;(

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

Originally posted by Mu La Flaga
    Cant you just leave us alone and pick on someone else? we just want to drink our rum in peace ;(

LOL but u sound good enough.

• Look, being in LP is like being in the RAF. You paint targets on your planes.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

Originally posted by Gunny
    I hear you m8. So who can we kill in {LP}? You pick... :D

only person you are ALOWED to kill in LP is me, Inferno

and since im going away again today, your next opportunity to fullfill your destiny is around X-Mas time :D:D
    but, eh, you can also try to kill some of our guardian fighters that are something like a blood brothers to us, also knows as the "Dom'Kavash" in the common folk

live long and die fast,

with best wishes in fullfilling your destiny,
    your dear hyperactive taxer,
    Inf

• Sure Inferno, it seems you are the only one left who is a pirate.

• Don't worry Gunny, I'll tax you twice next time you're in my crosshairs :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• The smugglers r taking the place as pirates nowadays. Those pirate and cop fights havnt happened in months. R u guys just scared or should we just set of trap of dropped whiskey in X b4 u guys start logging on :D:D:D

Originally posted by Crimson Guard
    The smugglers r taking the place as pirates nowadays. Those pirate and cop fights havnt happened in months. R u guys just scared or should we just set of trap of dropped whiskey in X b4 u guys start logging on :D:D:D

asked myself the same about the police... ;D

In the last few days there were more pirates online than before... you may thought they rule nearly the whole sirius sector...

to less cops online...

• I fined Huor earlier and then he taxed me. Nobody lost any money in the end so that's all dandy. :P

There have been a lot of pirates on lately but I think both sides have been getting lazy. Pirates don't attack me while I'm online and I don't go out of my way to attack them either. Not sure why, but for some reason it that's how it's been I guess. ?(

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• i wonder

iff the target not be killd and he was several time online why not give the target the money dunno iff its possible

but would be nice for rp

Originally posted by Crimson Guard
    I havnt been taxed in ages and no cop/pirate fight in months.

i thought i taxed u twice last week;;hmmm i must be brain dead