MY LEAVE

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crimson Guard.

• well i considerit manny time but now its final
    i stop ass leader of lp i stop as member as lp and i stop for a whil with crossfire
    thx to all ppl who have done this

• WTF. Come on man. We need you.

You always make me stay alert when you are on the server. Never know when you will attack.^^

Man dont let anyone drive you away from Crossfire. Dont let anyone punk you like that. This is your place dude. You are one of the ancients. The thought of CF with no Privvy just aint right.

Please PM me if I can do anything to be helpful m8.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I'm sorry to see you go Privv. I wish you well. :(

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Best wishes m8, i hope that one day we will roam the sky again...

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• 3 questions:

1. why?
    2. what are you going to do instead?
    3. is it worth giving up everything?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• NPCs crimson, NPCs ;).

I will just add one question to OP's quiz: "Who will you leave in charge of LP?"

If you ask me - you better drink some tea with rum, a glass of rum with cola, another glass of rum with cola (this repeats untill you reach nirvana) and speak your mind in the face of those who made you decide this, skip what they may say and post here someting like this: "I changed my mind, I stay".

It works for me :D .

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• it would be nice if u reconsider and stay!

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• C`mon Privy. The server & the ppl here needs us ''Ancients'' ^^

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• I dont know what to say except please dont go but at the same time i kinda understand why to....i will do my upmost to keep you here..... you are one of the first i met on this server and me and you have a lot of respect for eachother so i hope in someway i can maybe change your mind....If not good luck old friend and keep in contact:(

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• NPCs have no skill they just fly the same path so its asyto igure ut how to hit them.

• C'mon man, at least give LP a prefered target....something? Someone we should make pay for causing this reaction?(within common boundries and server rules)....no one can make a pirate run and hide forever. Arr...we take plenty 'o beating fot the rough life of a pirate......but..........Please reconsider and join the battle again!!!!

PM me if I can help mate

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Originally posted by privateer
    well i considerit manny time but now its final
    i stop ass leader of lp

OK
    I thought Privvy was Leader of LP Clan.
    He is calling himself an Ass. 8o:P:D
    Yup then it is time to go as you are having a Major Hangover. :P:D

Just joking m8 and do stay here. :)

THE FASTEST ONE

• Supercars, you sound like a 5yr old.

• @Blaster...no he is not 5, but he really needs to reduce that Sig by half.....that just shows his respect for people here and for the Admin who has asked him previously to do the same.

As for who we will punish in {LP} for Privvy leaving, well I think Knightshade is a good start.. :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• OP, i ask for another favor...i know i already owe u one, but pls remove his sig picture, it drives us crazy [2]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Gunny
    As for who we will punish in {LP} for Privvy leaving, well I think Knightshade is a good start.. :D

Interesting how you blame LP.
    you'd better be joking cop or i might have to set my ships pet on you :))

But seriously i don't know who or what caused privvy to do this. ?(?(

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

Originally posted by Tyrael
    OP, i ask for another favor...i know i already owe u one, but pls remove his sig picture, it drives us crazy [2]

am i the only one who's got no prob with it? just scroll... some developers made the scroll wheel... so use it - btw you have to scroll down to read all posts - so it should not that hard to scroll a few times more - or just increase your resolution (away from 640 x 480 ;D)