MY LEAVE

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crimson Guard.

• Sleepy isnt rlly a pirate since he hangs out wit cops more than his own kind. And taxing me once a week isnt rlly taxing :P even though Im not gonna pay.

• Sleepy is a great freelancer, and exercises his full freedom in taking a different RP roles for his different chars. He is really a pirate on the chars he uses for it and if he taxes you he's taxing you, lol. He is one of the few people I know who act well in-game and is perfectly aware of how to do his RP so that everyone has a good time. I certainly can't do my role and well as he does his, so my hat's off to you Sleepy. As for hanging out with cops, I don't see what that has to do with what RP someone is. The chat groups aren't segregated after all. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham

Pirates don't attack me while I'm online and I don't go out of my way to attack them either.

??? Damn - I never seen anything so brazen, so - out right unbelievable, this guy must have a death wish - or he is calling us out.

I declare Marshall Cunningham Public Enemy No. 1 and insist all law abiding pilots (pirates I mean) show this guy to start thinking before he puts pen to paper

PIRATES DONT ATTACK ME WHEN I AM ONLINE?

Shakes head muttering to himself ....

As for people getting lazy, maybe mate - too many pirates and cops hiring those damn mercs instead of getting their hands dirty - just pretend its ketchup mates :-)

• Public enemy number 1? [10] Muahahaha, maybe if I should say something inflamatory in the other direction as well. That way I'll never get a moment's peace. You should come back Az, you're always great for stirring things up. People like you, Amos, and Priv make pirate RP truly great and entertaining. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    Public enemy number 1? [10] Muahahaha, maybe if I should say something inflamatory in the other direction as well.

Muahahaha?

What is going on !%^$^%$&^## ?

You can't say that - you trying to take over our roleplay?

Do we go around smashing tail lights and asking to see a valid license?

Do we go around saying "Step out of the vehicle please Perp" with one hand stuffing a doughnut into our faces?

Do we go around saying "Ello - ello - what is going on here?!"

Originally posted by Crimson Guard
    Sleepy is 2 nice to b a pirate

U don't know him...

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Tyrael

U don't know him...

Crimmy, you have NO CLUE m8...

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I just dont view him as a pirate that much dont kill me its just how i view it no offense to him or anything but he doesnt seem like the pirate type.