New clan

There are 66 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crimson Guard.

• Well it sounds like it will be a clone of BG so of course it will work. You are able to hold a clan position much longer than any of the rest of us and since you're sticking to the RP you had before this ought to succeed to one extent or another. :D

As for control of Sol though, I think I'm going to start bribing the shipyard managers today (that's right, before they've even been hired... I'm keen like that). When I used to borrow ships from BG last year it demanded a good five minutes to snatch and scram. This will be considerably harder (an hour or two if the buoys are shut down), so I'll need all the internal corruption I can get. On the unlikely chance that you shall willingly sell ships to outsiders though I will of course pursue that route and maybe even hug you. ;)

I am going to insist upon giving you good luck though m8 because 7 members is a lot to round up. I'll be very interested to see who you decide to trust in this new venture. All that aside it will be good to see you back in the cockpit. This will be a refreshing change. 8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• an RP clan which has more right than the SPs?
    Sol?, Whiskey?, Order Base?, A license for no other clans? JG/JH close rights?

sounds like all or nothing to me.. Well if you need that much privileges in order to continue your work on the serverside you may go ahead. I still find that very disturbing. Anyhow good luck from my side too.

• I don't understand what's with all the insults..... X(

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• This is nothing different than the classified BG activities from in months past. Even if it is clan favoritism it still makes for good RP. OP ought to be entitled to it and I in no way object. If anything I find these developments promising in that it seems that BG's cloak capability might be trickling down to the rest of us, such as in RL military technology often finds civilian use later on.

As for the insults, I think a lot of people are confused on what is going on here. This obviously has something to do with the conflict between OP and BG but this is none of our business. I would hope that neither side is going to use this thread as a means to attack the other. :P

Edit: I see now btw Ryzune. I missed it too. ^^

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Not quite what I meant.... rudeness was directed towards LP too. I don't care what goes on between OP and BG, because I've had rough times with BG before, I prefer to watch things unfold ^^

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• there are no special privileges
    just rights based on the duties
    duties that no other clan on CF does have

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    not that luck has something to do with it

sure :D (sagen wir es ist hier eine floskel^^)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• well tbh i just skimmed through because i was in a hurry :P

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• To be honest - all this looks like just another clan with another set of rules - which more or less are very similar to all the other rules.

Main thing is the new clan will allow people to follow the story line.

But reserve rights to close etc depending if their PAID FOR system is abused etc - just like the rest of us.

If another clan had asked to take Sol I reckon their rules would have been more or less the same.

Good luck with it all and please contact me if you need help rectifying police abuse - which happens time to time.

• Hey OP, good to have you back to FL also with your limited access...

BTW I wish you good luck with your new (Special Weapons and Techniques-) clan^^

Sound really good, i am very excited!

Originally posted by DrStraw
    privileges are rights based on dutys.
    The fact that no other clan can attend those 'dutys' makes em special.

for that there is a pretty simple reason
    no other clan has the knowledge and the needed posibilities to do that kind of stuff
    its simply a fact that i have more information about whats going on there on the server (even if im not online) than anybody else and its also a fact that my doings have prevented the death of serverl CF clans and so its just natural that my clan will get this job
    if i would give these licences and therefore the job to you guys you wouldnt even know what to do
    i would even risk that these rights are going to be abused (not that something did ever happen with RP licences ^^ and RP)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• As long as the members don't decide to get full of them selfs and abuse this power then it should be fine.

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• see you in sol OP with full cargo of BMG,whisky and
    other good smuggle stuff :P

muuuhhhaaa :D8) :] :tongue:

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• OP great to see you coming back!

Best wishes on the new clan and thank you for passage through Sol. If you need anything from SMG please give us a shout as we are a neutral clan as well.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

i already said that there wont military RP for BG any longer and usually when i say something i mean it in this way

now u left us, and u still decide about our RP?

then read the RP rules again and start to follow them

show me the rule we have broken (RP rules!!!!!!!!) and we will correct the wrong

good luck with ur clan op-r8r, may it prosper as all the others did

• I wish you all the best with your new clan.
    ALL BG will carry ASF licences and as such do not need any other as our RP has always been clear.