This is enough

There are 45 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• i dunno how you interprete those orders but to say that there is a rumour on the server here on the public boards in order to find out whats going on is not really against those orders that ive given out nor is this directed against BG since it is (as it was said) just a rumour

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Rumours....accusations dont belong on public forum full stop.....Just causes problems im sure there other ways to find out like leader board or through clan leaders or SP.(This is obviously just my oppinion but i do beleive it to be a valid one)

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• Ok, I need to say this in order to clarify some things.

@Mula & Azadur: At any moment BG or Gunny had any intentions to kick me out of LP or the server, in the contrary they always had help me and the LP clan. There was a rumor about you Azadur, I heard about and told you a few weeks ago, but again, that is over with, and never involved Gunny. Gunny never said at any moment that he want it you out of LP. I dont know where did you get that. Gunny has always told me that he respects your role-play and that he like you.

We (the clan) did have some issues with BG, but all of them are in the past, we cleared them up with BG members and OP.

LP is OK and here to stay.

What we need is to stop spraying rumors and lies and get our ass in the server so we can have fun like we use to do.

Please everyone, lets forget about the old problems or issues we had and lets have fun in the server. If we continue with this kind of stuff the server will suffer more than already had.

• Sorry Canoso - I PM Gunny rather than start a thread on SWAT - but he decided to publish and I won't hold that against him.

You have confirmed there was a rumour about me and that you have cleared them up - well as the subject of the rumour - true or not - no one has explained to me how it was cleared up =

I would appreciate a PM on that - if you feel that would be acceptable.

Following our recent guidelines I heard this new rumour and went straight to Gunny rather than post on SWAT, I believe that was an acceptable action from me under the current climate.

Besides all this - I was back on the server last night and I will PM you/and Privvy something to take up for me on my behalf.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Wavey
    @MuLA thanks for more stirring!
    If you have cast iron proof send it to me or an SP otherwise dont spread such rumours

ps did u really mean to post that?

lol mate im not accusing anyone in BG, that is what ive heard.
    who ever is starting these rumors needs to be dealt with, quickly :|

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• As the good folks before me said, if you hear a rumor assume its a lie and not worth repeating.

I think Az handled the situation correctly. Az asked a fair question using a PM.

I think Gunny had a proper concern and effectively put on notice, as did OP, the folks that need to straighten up.

As the folks before me said, please put the past to the past and get out there having fun and helping the new community members.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Although i had my past wrong on Usul I would say I didnt do it. Although I have seen a signature saying usul stop saying shit about serverclans and deal with them urself ect so that might b a good lead.

EDIT: Im not pointing fingers but I saw the sig in Azadur or some1 wit the same avatar as him i dont keep track of names. But the sig was kinda mean.

• EDITED: Damn I was way off topic... maybe cause I posted in the wrong one 8o

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• I do not blame Gunny for being annoyed, although i do not beleive on SWAT was the right place to vent the anger.

LP's remember if you do get any stuff like this, i did write clear instructions on what to. Please stick to it.

Not only to take the matter up with an SP, but also to provide screenshots etc so that the person doing all this can be found out in the correct fashion. To only provide a comment with no back up makes you look just as bad as the rumour has been rumour-mongered further!.

bit disappointed with this issue to say the least.

Gunny please accept our appologies. LP are under instruction not to let rumours on the SWAT forum. And have been correctly doing that part.

Arr

• There is no need to apologize to me for anything.

My position is clear.

Have enough fortitude to see me in space or shut your mouth.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I give in GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [3] [7] [4]

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• In retaliation to Gunny's rudeness three brave LPs ambushed that cop as he was writing a speeding ticket to a Fallen in Vega.

We had to manage with a 3v1 situation (I wanted at least a 5v1) and killed Gunny 2-3 times for tax evasion.

He faught bravely and even defeated all 3 LPs once - one after the other without any injury to himself.

Later renegade Lance joined Gunny and the balance turnned even more in the favour of the criminals.

However, the brave LPs could safely say they managed to free that poor Fallen from CFPD tyranny and whilst Gunny was a short afk - the brave LPs did a runner and leaped out of Vega to the relative safety of X303.

Participants

Criminals
    Gunny
    Lance

Brave fighters
    Usual
    Mu La
    Saxon

gfs all