This is enough

There are 45 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• I get a PM from AZ (Maudib) saying he was told I wanted him kicked out of {LP}, who came up with that one?

Nevermind,......you know what? Fuck all of you .....I am about tired of this bullshit..

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Gunny
    I get a PM from AZ (Maudib) saying he was told I wanted him kicked out of {LP}, who came up with that one?

Nevermind,......you know what? Fuck all of you .....I am about tired of this bullshit..

Not nice who tells such stories.
    Yes Gunny im agree to you,its a big shit. :(

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Stuff like this has been happening every day for almost a month now. I've grown sick of it as well... I'm not going to complain though. I don't go serverside when it isn't fun. You should do the same thing Gunny. It's healthier that way, and it's remarkable how many hours it frees up in one's day. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• To all shit makers <- [6]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I tried the freeing up time thing..... didn't work..... I just play AO for hours now :rolleyes:

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• i know out of first hand that some ppl try to provoke troubles between clans on CF

so if you know one of those small devils sitting on your shoulder set him on ignore and go to ask the right persons about what really happened

if i get known that some1 does try to spread lies and provoke shit i will start to ban without warning

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hey guys what is happening. I only joined crossfire in May and it was a warm and friendly place with a good attitude. We are now tearing ourselves apart with rumours and innuendoes. If this community is to survive it has to stop. We have got to start to trust each other again and play the game in the spirit in which is was intended.

Lets be open with one another again, stop the hidden agendas. Role play has now spilled over into our real lives, people are getting upset and offended, so role play is no longer fun.

If we do not a grip on this situation now Crossfire will be destroyed. Sorry to go on but whilst I usually say very little, I felt that so strongly about this I had to say something.

• Mate ive been hearing rumors that certain members of BG want inferno and canoso out of LP. i hope they're not true but i wouldn't take it personally, as OP says its probably someone trying to stir shit between the clans.

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• This is sick realy sick...

Click the image above to visit us.

• From a third-person, off-server point of view, I think OP is right to ban without warning. Also to remember that it will be individuals causing these problems, not the clans as a whole. If you can keep sight of that, it will keep things much calmer.

• Well I sense from the depth of feeling in between those words - this rumour is untrue.

That's good as the entire universe knows Gunny is one of my role models here and I both love him and hate him in equal measures.

When no one is looking - he has even said some kinds words to me.

Came back online last night and checked my ships were parked in the same places I left them.

I even single handidly repelled an invasion of Daedulus by a notorious pirate using only my wit and charm.

• i can understand u became fed up here

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• i know for sure that some ppl tried to cause problems to others
    that ppl were provoked and that rumours and false claims were spread

as response to this i initiated talks with the clans in order to explain stuff and to get info from them
    the ppl and clans i had the chance to talk with were able to say what bothers them and many problems have been solved
    5 ppl which wanted to leave this server because of the rumours and shit talk behind the scenes were convinced to stay and sort out the problems together

the leaders have the chance to discuss problems between the clans on the clan leader board without that it will lead to a flame thread
    some stuff has been discussed there already... IMO MUCH MORE HAS TO BE DISCUSSED THERE
    problems that your members have with other clans should be directed through the leaders or directly to that clan in order to solve it

IMO rumours should be considered as lies/untrue until you got the chance to ask the guys which are involved about the truth

the clans got 5 orders from their leaders about general behaviour and the leaders will have to enforce those rules
    i wont deny that originally i am behind those rules and the clanleaders agreed to them
    if those rules get broken by the clans you can expect much more trouble on CF so i suggest to follow them

in the past years on CF i did leave the "ban" command mainly to the SPs and only used it in very special situations
    but if i see that ppl cause trouble to others, if i see that ppl try to provoke others or talk bad about them or about a clan, if i see that those rules are being broken then i ban this person from the server and this forum
    not enough of this i will ensure that this person wont be able to play on any other FL server (believe me i have enough powers to do that if i really want)

and you can be aware that i find out EVERYTHING, i doubt that i need to prove that again

to stay away from the server because someone tries to start trouble is the wrong solution coz you only give that person a reason to think that he got what he wanted
    not to mention that this does harm the server and this community
    the better solution is to show precence and to start talking 1on1 with the other person involved

it is even better to say "hey we dont agree with each other, we have problems that cant be solved and i dont like your face so stay away from me" if the talks didnt lead anywhere than to hide somewhere not knowing what is going on

finally i only have to say:
    grow up and stop your childish behaviour
    stop pointing your finger on others
    stop judging about something you dont know
    stop claiming shit that you dont know
    stop talking about others behind their backs
    start talking with them instead
    stop blaming others for what you have done wrong
    leave RL out of the server and leave the server out of RL

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I am actually ok with it all and for the past 2 weeks, since the meeting 99% of the players have been doing nothing but playing the game and having fun....including me.

However it seems there is one person or small group who wants to continue................here is my advice to that one or small group....leave, just go away.

If someone has a problem with me, just get your little fighter and come find me, or send me a cordial invitation to your location and be assured, I will arrive promptly to commence to killing you.

Now we have some new players in game, who need some guidance and recruiting, I suggest those of you who want to move your clans forward, get your asses in there and start helping folks.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• [697]

Move on out of the mess and help the newbies :D

• @MuLA thanks for more stirring!
    If you have cast iron proof send it to me or an SP otherwise dont spread such rumours

ps did u really mean to post that?

• Oh boy here we go again on a roller coaster ride....I have heared nothing of this Gunny and you know i still luv ya m8.....and i will also continue to support you no matter what:)

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• there we go again

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Mate ive been hearing rumors that certain members of BG want inferno and canoso out of LP. i hope they're not true but i wouldn't take it personally, as OP says its probably someone trying to stir shit between the clans.

Well sorry OP but that post was out of order I do expect him to have read the same orders that I have been given and as such he should know better than try to cause more problems.

• Lets put all of this behind us.....lets all be friends....im on the server now and there is 8 new players on now as Gunny has said lets concentrate on helping the new members and possibly recruiting and hopefully that will give people somthing to do rather than chatting rubbish:)

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator