BloodGuard

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by pcforce.

• Hi everyone as former Co-leader and now Leader of BG

I would like to inform you that BG will remain on this server and we will honor all previous agreements and alliances.

Our RP will remain the same .

We also request to remain as a server clan.

Please contact me if you have a problem or need to discuss something.

Regards

Wavey

• Juhu

you stay! I will very welcome this news! Good to have you as Server Clan here! It would be much more boring without you!

Thats no hypocrisy!

• i have to admit huor is right :D

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• grtz on the promotion :)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Not a promotion really magnett, were 2 co-leaders now 1 but thx anyway

• I dont know about this Wavey old friend, Im not giving you shit for a confirmation until you make good on those Martini's in the "secret system".

Not to mention I need you to sign on a contract as well.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well,

what could i say more than Gunny or Huor did before - nothing but my statement.

I fully support you in all for staying here at the server as the BG Server Clan with all rights if it´s realy needed to say.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Good to hear u r staying , congratz :)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I vote yes for BG to be a Server Clan.

BG is very much needed on CF and they should have Server Clan status in order to support CF fully.

• I for one cannot imagine Crossfire without BG (probably because of my ancient memory). Maybe BG can host an "open house" to celebrate when they are reconfirmed under new management as a serverclan (whisky on the House, if you bring a designated driver :P ).

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• no objection!

BG and DC r still allied - i hope BG stays on the server...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• As a former BG and former BG-Co leader I strongly wish Wavey a lot of luck in the tasks laying ahead, and I can't inmagine why they shouldn't be able to remain a server clan if they obey the same rules as every other server clan has to. Happy flying and fragging guys :)

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game