Answers Pls !

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |KoH|-Bahamut.

• 1. When Flash left Fallen/TRF ?

2.When he joins KoH ?

3. Why there is no thread about leaving TRF/Fallen ?

4. Why there is no thread about the new clan ?

5. Do the SP knows about that ?

6. Do ur old clan knows about that ?

7. What that means :

[QUOTE"SWAT_OP-R8R"]koh is not that new[/QUOTE]

8. Are u trying to lie us ?

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I only would like to know something about |KoH| there are 3 in the net so maybe OP mixed it up (correction I´m nearly sure he did)

But at least it´s not my peace of cake and we should welcome new Serverclans (if they rent a system and keep the server alive it will be good for all) an old CF Member in the Leadership isn´t that bad.

Sidenote: I never saw Flash using a fake char. As many of us knows he isn´t a liar and i know that TRF knows this since a wile - plz choose your words fair Tyrael.

The only thing i will agree is the announcement here which isn´t done yet don´t fill them lead in the Boots it´s hard enough to build a new Clan on CF ask DD; and i´m sure they will do the formalities as soon as they will read this :rolleyes:

I ask you all to keep this commnity open please!

Click the image above to visit us.

• 8. Are u trying to lie us ?
    [/QUOTE]

1.Flash leave TRF and go to |KoH|.

2.yes

3.he must delete all the TRF char and make new |KoH|. he write the thread in 1 or 2 day´s..

4. |KoH| is not a new clan. we need time to make the new clan |KoH|. and i must call with th OP about it..

5. yes the SP know about that... the SP give us the time to change the chars.....

6. yes TRF know it.

7.mhhh..i don´t know Tyrael, but i think he means the koh clan from a other server. and i can say op we are not that clan from the other server.

8. sry but i can not transalte this m8... i ask later ok?

• ahhh well, i forgot another sidenote.

@|KoH|

the recruitment out of existing server clans isn´t well seen - so try to be as fair as the community will be to you...

Click the image above to visit us.

• nope i didnt mix up anything

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• it means that im not blind

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Bahamut = TRF WarCommander.

KoH was playing on another server, hence members of a Server Clan here were / are double tagged.

However, in the spirit of goodwill, I gave them 24 hours to get it straight.

As many of you know, I log all IP addresses & ranges in an excel format with a live search, that helps me identify fakes etc. So how long did you think it would take me to figure it out? Less than 30 minutes.....

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Gunny if you are worried about my agoust month IPs i explain you M8. Im on vacation; i have been from the 1rst untill the 17th in one place using my different neigthbours open wifi networks and from 17th till 2nd sept im on france...so my IPs wont be the same as usual :D.

(In case you suspect about me hehe; i just go on holidays but take CF with me)

• No Tito that is not what I am referring to.

example: 84.162.24.90 = [CF] playername
    84.162.24.90 = playername

Same IP with 1 tagged and 1 untagged character is considered having a "fake" character.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I agree with Kermit. Welcome to KOH.

Flash and War are both good people. They want to start a server clan so that is good for CF.

TRF are good people too. IOC has always had good relations with TRF.

Im sure both clans will grow and prosper especially when CF 1.8 is released. Many new players will come to CF.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums