Cheating

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• in the past days ive got various reports about unexplainable events in pvps
    ships that cant get killed ... shields that dont go down... extreme fast turn rates of originally slow ships

well ... since i only had a few screenshots showing some strange stuff i decided to activate a server sided cheat logging
    the result was that several members of CF server clans were reported to be cheating
    i dont really want to name those guys now and point my finger on them... i dont even care alot about the fact that not only normal members were involved but also ppl in high positions

im known to give 2nd chances... and that is your 2nd chance now... stop that shit on my server or ill ban you (without warning)
    and i give a damn about who i ban... member or leader... it doesnt matter

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Some of the names going around are prominent people. I sure hope they get their acts together so they don't need to be banned... Good idea posting about this OP, this way these people have no way of missing the point.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Omg nooobs. No 2nd chance to the noobs who are using hacks. They just suck.

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• wtf ?! i shoud come back and take a look whats going on oO

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Crimson Guard
    Ouch *wondering why barely any1 posted*
    Well atleast they cant say anything when they get banned lol.

Because unlike you, maybe people don't want to start a flaming war?

@All, some of these people who have been doing these things involved just about every clan on this server, so my suggestion to you is: CLEAN up your own house and stop commenting on others.

When you are in pvp and you notice other peoples ships turning faster, accelerating faster, 90% gun hit ratio, you become an "ace" overnight or when a highly experience pilot cant seem to shake you off his tail in an equal ship....then you get noticed.

So Op is giving all involved a simple choice....play fair or leave.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Wow!!! O!O

I find it pathetic why anyone would even need to cheat here.

Are there no worlds left to conquer?

Again, pathetic.

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• Our house is Mr.Proper clean.

And cheating mentioned here isnt the only "sort" of cheating happening lately.

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin

Originally posted by Capt.Gonzo
    Our house is Mr.Proper clean.

And cheating mentioned here isnt the only "sort" of cheating happening lately.

Gonzo send me a PM and explain your answer in detail please.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Personally i didnt post cause this topic doesnt concern me as far as I dont cheat... i dont need to prove it, just ask all the people that i have pvp in last 3 days and they will tell you hehe; especially argos and soom :D

• u guys better stop pointing your finger on other ppl
    nobody of you has valid information or proofs of who is cheating... and nobody needs to justify

the only thing that does matter is if i see this cheating going on or not
    im not going to take it personal... if it does stop
    so its simply something between me and the cheaters

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• /closed

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• @Tyrael, you dont "close" nothing"

@OP, there was not a finger pointed in this whole thread, and proof of cheating exists but as i know not many ppl saw or know about it, for what reason i also dont know.

I personaly dont give a flying f*** about cheaters, the only thing that bothers me is that when DD as a clan did by someones oppinion a mistake or a bad thing we were always the topic in many posts, but when "prominent" or some other ppl do something it was always a hush hush, sweep under the carpet thing.

That is all i have to say on this topic.

Good cheating everyone!

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin

• Gonzo.

You have a PM.

• right now YOU point ur finger towards the others
    but maybe DD is also involved

oh and yes... this thread is closed

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,