R39

There are 52 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kwisatz Haderach.

• ok

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• @ G: I personally don't care who I play/fight....with or against....just as long as people play fair and within serverwide accepted bounderies. I'm really glad to hear that you... "are having fun" ...that is why we are all here, isn't it? I enjoy the challenge of playing against a pilot of your skill level.

You want to take a chance and make this server the most popular again?

YES, YES and YES....and I will do anything I can (which is really just me having FUN with RP)

@ r39 personell: keep it clean, keep it fun, respect clan sytems and I don't see any reason that you wouldn't be accepted by CF community. I haven't been here that long but I have seen old CF playeres return, some in clans some as freelancers, the only thing that seems to matter is not intentionally starting crap....IMO, more people = more fun

In general: Whatever happened before I joined the community is of no importance to me (imo, not worth the effort to dig through old posts)

Just my 2 cents.....now lets have fun :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• but it is important for me and it can always happen again
    im not going to risk that again... im not going to watch the same shit again

and i REALLY suggest that YOU ALL think twice before you say or do something stupid because everything in life has consequences... for you... for others... here and everywhere else

so take a deep breathe first and start to think

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ops more experienced with these people than most of the players here today (including me :P) so ill follow whatever OP decides is the best choice 8)

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• [835] same old shit all the time 'he did this he did that, they did this they did that they did that and left the server or they did that and got banned from the server' ffs its a game play it or dont play it make your choice but jesus fukd up christ in all the time ive played on cf its always been the same. yeah i was here for the start of the second round of the chaos/r39 shit part of the reason myself and another stopped playing then because there was no point to it, constantly dockraped constantly pinned in 1 staion or another etc etc etc, they left got banned wotever they come back all starts over again all the crap starts up again (more like continues) in the forum, some people seriously need to get a life and realise a game is for playin and havin fun not for constnatly getiin up on ur high horse and carryin on like this shit always is, as for rp no i never did get in to it that much why?? becuase this is how it always ends up on here or in game with the shit thats goin on here allllllll overrrrrr again........sigh.............if u get killed well then tough shit wot u gonna do about it..hit respawn launch carry on, u get killed again do it over again u get bored of it ffs then why bother playin at all............

• Well no worries the evil exRonin have left the server.

I'm extremely pissed off at the short sightedness of this event. They could have lifted RP to a whole new level, but nope we seem to be afraid of challenge.

I understand OP's misgivings about the exRonin and I do not fault his judgement. Perhaps he did not even give a decision before they left. I respect OP and support OP 100%.

However I must say CF missed a great opportunity. The RP will suffer greatly due to this rotten set of circumstances.

What are their crimes?
    1. Breaking server rules. Yep very bad.
    2. Some perceived lies in the past. yep very bad.
    3. Recruiting CF members to other servers in the past. Yep very bad.

Past =2 years ago.

With all of these risks and crimes considered, CF lost a great opportunity for better RP.

All are losers in this exchange. exRonin have no place to play and CF loses enhanced RP.

Very bad deal for all.

I wish we could atleast had the chance to find out if it would have been good or bad. After all they could have been banned if a problem developed.

Piss on it all. Sorely disappointed 2 cents worth

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• "forget the past and you have no future"

CF did suffer for a very long time and almost was taken down
    risk it again?
    maybe you guys tell me that you take up responsibility and watch them... but in the end there is no way to prevent anything in the same way i wasnt able to prevent it last time
    and when the shit hits the fan no trust in your abilities, no responsibility will make a difference... nothing would make the situation any better and maybe then its going to be the last days of CF

no rp is worth to risk this community or members of it
    and considering what happened since they are back... how they did act... nothing has changed

no i didnt do a decision yet because im not going to make a decision before talking with gunny

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• "tradition doesnt mean to worship the ashes. you shall rather keep the fire burning."

also.. One shall never define his past by what he has done wrong or what has been done wrong to him. Pity and self-pity is nothing for the future.

First of all as Im pretty new here I have no idea what 'they' could have possibly done to make the server suffer and almost be taken down.
    I think its a good thing you keep that decision on hold until talking with them for real (thats what the fire is all about in the quote).

I say put the past behind and let the server enjoy a flow of more players joining and dont concern yourself too much with the RP relations on the server (except your clan or w/e^^). Regulated and controlled RP looses its excitement over the time. Speaking as a player who really likes the server I would also want to have a little more 'action'.

All that talk reminds me of the WOW south park episode quoting "OMG hes too strong! He even kills all the admins!!!" [11]

• slayerxl is correct, I received emails today, that they are gone along with 8 others who came back.

No use in talking to me about anything.

Im just going to play and kick someones ass on a daily basis.

btw.....I retagged last night.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Gunny no disrespect but please get to taking care of CFPD, PRONTO. Big probs m8!!

Piss on the Ronin if they just run away.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Uhh, and you only wasted time in long stupid conversation where some could say only yes or no .... (talking about decinding if they can play here or not- the members of r_39 of course...)

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• ok

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK