I'm sorry, but the account that you entered has been banned from this server. Please choose another account and try again.

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Greetings;

I've been playing on the 24/7 SWAT Crossfire Roleplay server without encountering any problems since I fixed my Panda anti-virus issue a couple weeks ago. This morning and this afternoon I played without incident, then I stopped for dinner. After dinner I noticed that the dynamic marketplace had effected a change in the goods offered for sale. I bought some VIP's and it's when I was leaving Freeport 2 the game crashed. I reloaded my character and it crashed again at the same spot. I tried restarting the Crossfire game, I tried restarting my PC, and it still crashed. The message suggested leaving it a while so I played the single player for a couple hours and tried to connect to the 24/7 server again. That's when I noticed the captionally noted message. Perhaps of note, is that this message was displayed after trying to connect to the server, not loading my character (which I believe comes after connecting to the server).

So if anyone knows what is happening to generate this message, please share it. And if you know it, what "account" is the message referring to I'd be interested in understanding that too. :sos:

Many thanks MM

• The "account" refers to your Freelancer Multiplayer ID, to which your characters are assigned (up to five chars per ID). People can have as many IDs as they want (there is a way of creating and managing IDs).

As about the banning, it is, unfortunately, a frequent issue during trading, a bug when you can stuff more cargo into ship than usually, which anticheat sees as cargo cheating. Might also be a corrupt installation, so better to wait for OP looking up logs. Any GR can and possibly will manually unban you, they will need a character name to do that.

The next time, use a Bugtracker to report such issues.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Hello Mesachie Man,
    market problems may happen because prices change a bit earlier than Ion Storm (server restart) comes; one should not buy or sell anything during that time or the game will treat him as a cheater :(

I have unbanned a char called "Mesachie_Man"; if this doesn't help, please tell me one of your char names from the account that was banned.
    Also please use our wonderful Bugtracker (Tools -> Bugtracker) to report bans if they happen again, or any other problems :)

• Thank you Ajay and Wanderer for your timely replies;

I have only one character associated with my account/ID; that is Mesachie_Man. Thank you Wanderer for unbanning me. I have checked out to the Tools-> Bugtracker page, and will report all future bans there. I will also remain cognizant of future ion storms and do my best to be offline before they strike. Do server resets occur at the same time each day? And if they do can someone tell what time that is. It would be easier for me to remember not to play at a certain time.

Many thanks, MM

• Hello, The server resets the same time of the Ion storms. Most of us that are online at that time log off 10 to 15 minutes prior to reset and don't come back on until 10 to 15 after reset. This is personal choice due to issues that were experienced in the past with accounts that were negatively effected by the reset. Those issues have been resolved but we chose to play it safe. There are times when the dynamic economy has reset 45 minutes prior to server reset. This has caused problems in the past. It is because of the early changes that we log off early or at least do not trade during that same time. At the very least we head to a dock at the first notice of the Ion storms approach and log off. Saves headaches.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Thanks Gearhead10; I will try to emulate your good example. Oh, and Wanderer, I began developing a second character today; Mesachie_Mandy. I couldn't help it. With the economy so depressed of late, I jumped at the chance to develop a second character when Niobium was selling so low, and buying so high in the New York system. MM

• Congratulations on your 2nd character MM :) There are many great trading routes (illegal ones too) that occur on different days - don't hesitate to ask other players where current best deals are.

Looks like nobody answered yet your question about exact server restart time. I do not know for sure, but in the past it used to restart at 6:00am servertime.
    Hope somebody can confirm or correct this information.

• Thanks Wanderer; I figured the server restart time on my own. For me it's 10:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (here on Canada's Vancouver Island).

• Congratulations on your 2nd character MM :) There are many great trading routes (illegal ones too) that occur on different days - don't hesitate to ask other players where current best deals are.

Watch your six for :police: if go for this "easy" coloured moneys making way :rolleyes::hust: