Nostalgig CF

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Pusyakiz.

• Remember Back comrades, we have to play Together, laugh Together, and have fun along with CF. See the historic Photos, these photos Demonstrate how pleased We played in CF.
    probably not many photos that you have seen. But these pictures are enough to explain to you all ...

Look ! Npc Throw My Ship At 2700 KMH

The%20NPC%20throw%20me%20at%202700%20KMH.jpg

Look When I Meet OP With His Awesome RAGNAROK

Before%20OP%20left.jpg

Nice%20OP%20%21%21%21.jpg

Look When My Playing Time Reach 111.11

Nice%20playing%20time.jpg

Look When I Racing Againts Comet

Race%20With%20COMET.jpg

Look When I Kill Nomads With CD

CD%20kill%20%21%21%21%21%21.jpg

Feel%20like%20in%20DISCO.jpg

Look When I PVP With My Comrade

Live%20without%20hull%20and%20shield.jpg

Live%20without%20hull%20and%20shield%202.jpg

Look When I Explore Dervon

Thick%20shield.jpg

Flight%20with%20ANCIENTS.jpg

Look When i Fight Againts Dom Kavash mother Ship

Killing%20DomKavash%20Mothership%20%2811%29.jpg

Killing%20DomKavash%20Mothership%20%2812%29.jpg

Killing%20DomKavash%20Mothership%20%284%29.jpg

Killing%20DomKavash%20Mothership%20%287%29.jpg

Again behold! Understand! That CF is not just a trivial Game, a lot of things we've gone through together ... But ... With the current Condition may be difficult to say it because not many of my comrades who are still holding out in the CF (Including My Clan |LC| ).

Come on comrades ... Let's Play CF Together ... I Want To Play With You All As Before. Don't Let CF Eaten Out By Another Mod.

Come On All ... Let's Play CF!!!

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• Okay, this ASKS for my intervention.

That's me fighting GC and Blood Dragons in my Titan - one of my first days in CF.

I did it to Sovetskaya, in the first time.

Flying through my home system.

Me getting my new and shiny ship I am still using...

Going to IC at the first time...

So yeah, we have a lot to remember.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Yes, you were with me and Bucket on the way to Inner Core :)

• Hehe, I love old photos of Crossfire! Sadly, I've lost all of the pictures that I had, I've only got this left:

http://vbox7.com/play:577cd5d5

Back in 2007!

Also, the famous BG's video!

http://vbox7.com/play:0c6f10c6

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• And This Pictures I Take When I Talk With Ajay Somewhere In Inner Core Sector

First, I Entered his Bar

Next, i Talk To Him

Im%20Enter%20The%20Bar.jpg

And Then, I Ask Him A Question For Something

And Fianlly, He Give Me A Clue :) ... He Says : " WITH 6 COALITION PILOTS "

And%20Then%20I%20Talk%20To%20Ajay.jpg

And Then I Continue My Journey :P

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• Hey m8, that's not me... Lt. Ivan "Ajay" K. is tall, slim and wears a set of huge nerdy glasses...
    But... hell, I remembered that I had hacked that DK drone and got its uplink password :D

• @Pusyakiz: That... kk, I will search for some nice/special stuff to post... it may take some time.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Michael: description is UNDER the picture, not above, so "flying through the home system" was related to screenshot with two Krelows :)

• Keeping it on topic... starting to upload the first pack of images.

Edit: None of the images I upload are for discussions, or reports, or such, they are stuff from the past :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: Edit ().

• These are it for now... the CF 1.9 pack is here (all are from CF 1.9, or 1.8 ).

I mainly split them into 3 parts, Newer (from this year and the 2nd half of 2012), Older (from the ending of 2011 to the beggining of 2012), and Ancient (2011 and before). No Ancient one so far, didn't open that database yet. It's mainly images of stuff rarely seen, unique stuff, events, and such. There are also 2 fun factor stories, of BLK OPS and Azimut. And a special section for fines, for "possible cheat detected" messages, and for bankrupt players, called "Universal Crysis".

They are thumbnails, a feature by imageshack. It also avoids ruining the thread for those with limited or slower internet. Click on them to see them in full size.

Note: Some are on min settings, those are from my laptop which wouldn't handle CF on max settings. Usually the times I came just to check if everything is ok, in the GR char (doing my job), and leaving.
    Note 2: The introductive description is above the image, just like most of the world, except Russians, there, the image introduces the description. Right, Ajay ? ^^
    Note 3: The "Notes" under an image are extra details on that image, for when it could be needed.

Newer (just 2 for now, due to my issues with the main PC, on laptop atm):

Logging in the Yggdrasil, and LC nicely saluting me ^^

Huor spotted, changing course on intercept trajectory.

Older:

The Tarsus Police Meeting, featuring 3 UR, 1 CoP (the max of them you can see), Gunny, me, and the secret one who made the screenshot :D

Note: It's on my profile, so I didn't reupload it, but it has no thumbnail version. RAFI's comment about cops there was funny :P
    [BLK_OPS]AlCapone --> Bad moment, bad place. (to log in) ^^

How a Police Patrol Wing looks like:

Note: As Known As the "Top Fighters on the server" group ^^ Including Scorpion, Crysis's trainee (more or less).
    Dg2 already made a "RUN FOR IT !!!" move xD Good boy, but in a wrong system for suiciding...

Me having the blank effect box bug, I effectively reproduced the bug reported on the forum, to then see how I can fix it, to reply them xD

Visiting Talon's Crossfire, the hacked Crossfire server which was dead in less than a day, and looking at their RP message, good one !

But their blue death messages hurt my eyes:

Note: It can also hurt your pride xD It's even worse than the Blue Screen of Death, which since Windows 7, is black, again (like in way older windowses).

The server when it's database was dead, and nothing was getting saved, the day of the total freedom when everyone could do anything they wanted, with no consequences ! Except CFPD, I was announcing the issues (doing my job), and CFPD Azimut doing his job as Event Manager... sigh.

BG Spiky giving "behaviour lessons" to the server, after kicking their asses with barely getting a scratch on his hull:

Note: He was ready for another round.

Me staring at the light shows... *bang* how the heck did that CD hit me from bottom ? (see the Red line that shows something hit me).

PS: Notice that you can see a white line also right under my ship, between the engines.

My first and second perma bans... yup, they came in a pack of two:

Note: That same player was first under a name with "scheisse" (or so), which got reported by a player as a german insult, which was my first perma ban, and that's why the part of "including german.".

Right after a server crash, with G, Crysis, PX, 13th Armored, and such online and coming back, while Crysis does a blitz-switch, and server says I will be kicked and to contact an admin (it probably meant "the admin")...

Note: The server did not had the balls to kick me, and I did not get kicked. It was just a bug while everyone was logging back in.

ASF Licenses everywhere ! :

StarflierTDM~EM~Michael getting fined 280 millions, and Dacia trying to RP with me in my GR ship ...

Note: As visible in the image, I just used it as a way to transfer money between my chars :D (Before the bank existed).

Forcedly cleaning the money from old EM (Event Manager) chars from inactive players, to refill Cro Legend's EM char, for doing such a good job with (many) events until emptying the EM's starting amount of cash.

Note: "that noob" was for having no money, not as insult.

PX Athanatos (aka PX Daywalker) sending (funny ?) hate messages while I was attending a freelancer that got stuck in some station, player "Cpt.Urlúk" or so.

Note: The "ok, try to redock with the station, eventually you may get out" part was sent to Cpt.Urluk. The last 2 lines, after "for ?" were to Daywalker.
    Note 2: The part where he also shows his wish, or intention to drive me off the server, is another topic, which is over now.

Four of the fines I made, done on aurelcici, a PX (many still believe no PX ever got fined), UR Slate Fighter(you know who :P ) and BG Spiky. All 4 being known players ^^ (at least in the near past).

Note: Small because it was in middle of a battle, accidental, but as somebody reported/cried about it, we agreed on that fine.

Note: We got an alien Evil Brain going to pay a visit to the aliens !!

A fine related to Horatio business:

Universal Crysis !! : (yes, it's "crisis", but it's like this purposedly).

Note: Nice try Andreas... xD

Cheats everywhere !! GR's headache.
    ----> 5 of the "Possible cheat detected" I saw:

Note: I can post more if you wish xD
    Note 2: Most of those were in the time/days the server was desynchronized and the client files from the Launcher were different from the server files, so having commodities in your cargo, or buying/selling them was giving that message.
    Note 3: I sometimes saw a real/definite possible cheat detected message, which consists of 2 of them said from 2 different Consoles, which end up in a perma ban of that account. But I didn't look much enough to find it, to post it so you see how it looks like.

Freelancer AZIMUT's life story !! :

Me giving Training Lessons to AZIMUT, when he was still a Freelancer !

Note: Sorry about the harshness Azimut ^^
    Note 2: Notice I was using a special char for training, not the ones I use in battles. This, in case somebody thought I was farming frag kills. Saying this because I got reports in the past about it, and how I make the many kills frags on my battle chars, but they were wrong, just spreading rumors, or just jealous.

Me in battle, making rampage with a kill on [Dacia]Andrei (supposedly invincible), with Azimut on my side, before he joined CFPD, while he was a Freelancer, putting his training lessons in practice:

Note: Azimut did well in that battle, the training had it's positive effects already, and he picked the attention of the 2 BGs in there, but it was too late :D Cus a bit later...

The moment of Azimut joining CFPD !

Note: Doesn't he look sexier with that tag ? ^^
    I wonder if he still remembers the day he joined CFPD.
    PS: LoL I just noticed PX Athanatos (aka Daywalker) quitting right after he saw Azimut with CFPD tag... ragequitting ?

Azimut practicing english, Gunny's supposedly secret char while he was a Freelancer, and Bond ladies hustler char... :

Note: Thx Bond for making the girls flee the server... just kidding :D

BLK_OPS's short life story !! :

[BLK_OPS]Shock-N-Force having a death wish.

[BLK_OPS]Shock-N-Force totally signing his death sentence.

Note: R.I.P. BLK OPS.

Extra addition:
    Beautiful CF screenshots: There are a LOT of beautiful Crossfire images on my profile, at Gallery, from when I was holding the beatiful images contest. All of them are from other users, placed there to organize the images and make them look the same. There may be stuff you never seen in Crossfire there ^^
    For example how it looks when you are being hit by the space meteorite, the one seen in RAFI's image of racing with it.

by [SOC]Lonewolf.

Edited 2 times, last by Michael: Extra stuff ().

• ik why he call this thread as nostalgic i remind those times of big wars

smgwerternugen.jpg
    Remind to follow rules and do RP every where
    Chars SMG_Werter` [GR] Werter
    When u lose u learn :-D

• Well, the one who made this thread doesn't know those times of big wars... he ment of those nice times in the "near past".

But still works good.

• PICTURES AWAY!

W.O. Ivan "Ajay" K.: "I'll be freaking back".

My Little Battleship. The first one :)

Doing stuff together...

All Basilisks.

We even got a battleship out there...

Sorry for Atomic F-bomb... :)