Third quest?

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by uncleglennie.

• there are 3 quests 1 death valley, 2 dimensional rift in sol and 3? where and what is that?

also so where can i reqest access to hiruga to? as i would like to explore the system and purchase a adv champ shield?

well when i have the credits [8] [13]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• pls can u tell me how did u finish the second quest
    the one in the sol sistem because i`m stuk.
    I looked for clues but can`t find them.
    THANKS

• For Hiruga, just go to our forum. http://smg.sivosten.com
    Or ask one of our friendly SMG members online.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by Myric
    our friendly SMG member

do not let be deceived ;)

• duh...

SMGs can be friendlyer than you think ^^ only if you are friendly with them hehe

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• OK - I think I might had srewed up the quest in Utopia long before I even knew I had to COME BACK here to look for something quest-related!! I sold the super guns I found in the lone-wreck early in the game, and the 3Red X's I can't even remember what the heck those where (yep, you guessed it!) I found the d-gate, went there and came back with some (ac)-guns, buts that's it. I've flown every square in Utopia and i think I might had messed this system up long before I knew how it was important it was earlier. Help if possible please! I know I'm to look for something the DK want right?

Originally posted by voxxraiden
    I've flown every square in Utopia and i think I might had messed this system

No, you did not mess anything up. But you did miss something.

Don't forget to read the news...

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

• Dude I swear on everything my Trents gotta have ulcers-in-the-ars from sitting in this g-d Titan too long!! I've flown every cube in every part of the Utopia system, all I get on the hole map are 4redX's that I've already sold off everything I got out of them a long time ago me thinks, a bunch of really nice Planets I wish I could buy, Radiation in strange places, I lump-o-rock that looks interesting but just has a buried jumphole - Btw, all I get out of D-system is some nice guns but no Data --- like what do I have to do get something out of these guys, If I get any closer my Titan will mate one of these things!!

I read every bar post and recalled all rumors, I don't want to spoil my fun but this is insane for me i've been at this and the d-system going on my 3rd day matey help! You can Private Message me if its too much to post o_O

I read every bar post and recalled all rumors, I don't want to spoil my fun but this is insane for me i've been at this and the d-system going on my 3rd day matey help!

OK, 3 days certainly counts as having "made an effort"! :D

Just to confirm, you did make it to the

...right? If not, then you will have to do that, first.

Once there, the clue that you are missing is:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

OMG Thank You much i'm about to get on it right now!

You are welcome, Voxxraiden.

If you have any more trouble, just let us know.

• It was a HUGE asteroid station... I couldn't suspect you didn't saw it O.º

Also, glad to hear the doubts are over ^^ Now you can continue with the storyline :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• No no I didn't miss it, and it's a beautiful system i might add, jeez, this is not so much as a mod as much as nearly a entire new game all together I am constantly stunned at the music and the views - it's very hard to stop playing!!

Anyway I had been in this system some time before completely goofing off looking for stuff to blow up and had no idea I would be back quest-seeking but in the end I got chased out of here (never killed any Station Guards then), they were too strong with the guns I was using at the time, but now I'm back with Coalition Weapons and it's on now - but the shredding continues if I get jumped by too many of these things.

Btw - I know I'm to get something from 3 of these right(?) - ok, I've killed at least 30 and was close enough several times to had them crash into me when they died, and I immediately use my tractor. I also get some nice guns and a few metals but thats it -

No data, black boxes, anything... stuck again :(

I know I'm to get something from 3 of these right(?) - ok, I've killed at least 30 and was close enough several times to had them crash into me when they died, and I immediately use my tractor. I also get some nice guns and a few metals but thats it -

No data, black boxes, anything... stuck again :(

You almost certainly have what you need. If I recall, there IS something that you need to tractor, but it does not appear in your cargo manifest.

Just continue with the Quest.

PS: Is this SP or MP? If you can save, then you might want to make a save now and another before you travel in any especially funny-looking gates.

• Guys HELP me PLEASE!!!!
    OK i wont use spoilers.
    The Quest 2 ends when u find the dimensional rift in sol.
    I jumped and entered altair.
    I had exit styx and and went o mandar.
    Found a Rienland battle cruiser wreak, shot at it,got the black box and entered gladius.
    Found another rienand cruiser wreak and shot at it and got the black box.
    Entered sov and found out Gurm ?7.
    Found out that there is another dimensional rift leading to herion.
    Also there was another emergency buoy close to it.
    Got nothing when i shot at it.

Anyways i jumped to herion and found nothing (i think this was also there in another pos).
    What wm i supposed to do?
    It IS the third Ques right?
    AND
    How am i supposed to get out of the inner core from weth.
    PM me.

meh.