Posts by voxxraiden

No - no it doesn't bother really it's just that I guess I got caught up in the 'Serenity' of the Altair & it's music!(best word I could think of :D) I never expected to see the Parents and it's 'children' fighting so violently towards each other, I mean, you've should have seen it it was SO COOL -

A line-formation of Nomads that I just knew where heading straight towards me flew right over me in a picture-perfect video type way as if they were filming BSG,ST, or SW for that matter - and went straight for the DK Gunboat!!

I guess if anything with these quest it's all too easy to had miss something only later to find out way back when it was right there in my face ;( ...

The Systems I've observered the DK vs. Nomads was in Gurm mainly -

In Sovetskaya the Coalition is suddenly fighting the DK too but they where not at 1st I swear!

When I was in Gurm the same day I came out of the Altair, The DK AND the Coalition fighters in there were like best buddies, I thought that was normal. When I restarted the game today, they were enemies again -

My Avira hates the Crossfire.exe really bad - I always have to disable it just to play. I wonder did it alter something at first the last time I played it ??o_0??

Ummm, without giving too much away when I was in the Altair the (re) quest was just that was it not?!? (Inside the Bright-Swan-like Stations the same re(quest) was at all of them) - I guess I'll do what they ask if the opportunity was to present itself but I just don't know what they wanted me to do after that, heck, I thought when I was going to un-dock the station would come under some kind of attack but I got nothing like that through the rest of my adventures through the Altair - and I was really really hoping to shred some more of the most awesome of bad guys- if I messed something can somebody P L E A S E PM me so I can know -

I absolutely LOVE this quest stuff really - it works and has me hooked - - - just be nice if they where dumb-down just a teeny bit for idiots like me :D

Guys, mind if I ask a question in this thread as I think I'm right behind you in your game progression -

What's the status of your in-game DK and Nomad relationship?

Also too I've been getting the no news no rumors bug I think - I no longer let any station anywhere go without a pit-stop just to check for info while i'm in that system - I've visted all of know Coalition Space.

The last serious 'quest' (or rather request it was more like)was in the Inner Core at the DK stations, nothing of significance since then :( ...

When you say that 'this is NOT even possible' I assume you mean to turn on the Nomads 'good' switch, and everything is working the way it should -

or

Somethings wrong with my game because the Nomads should NOT be fighting the DK o_O ??

Btw, nice how Trent's role is now more of an Ambassador surviving violent encounters during the most quest than a Freelancer... 8)

I thought the DK & Nomads reputation bar would move the same but my Nomad bar is very red while my DK bar is very green - any idea's what I should do IF that's wrong?

I check back here at least twice a day :]

I just made it out of the Inner Core, I have to say this mod is beyond amazing, that was worth ALL the time I've sat in front of my PC, wow, Freelancer would had been a Legend to this day had the story continue straight into this from the beginning!!( well, could had added a planet for Juni and I to do the Adam & Eve thingy hehe!!)

You guys get Mod, Hell, GAME of the Year 2010 IMO!!

(Ooops, oh yea the Question - )

The Nomads are fighting the DK all of a sudden - did I miss something?! I was hoping well could 'just get along' now and start kicking some serious 'Dom' wannabe's Alien ars!!

Is there a Quest to turn on the Nomads 'good' switch?!

And last (I just have to ask),will I see them (Super Alien Baddies) again?! They would make for some nice system invasions, but knowing you guys and seeing what your capable of with this game, I bet there's something even much bigger in store for all this..

No no I didn't miss it, and it's a beautiful system i might add, jeez, this is not so much as a mod as much as nearly a entire new game all together I am constantly stunned at the music and the views - it's very hard to stop playing!!

Anyway I had been in this system some time before completely goofing off looking for stuff to blow up and had no idea I would be back quest-seeking but in the end I got chased out of here (never killed any Station Guards then), they were too strong with the guns I was using at the time, but now I'm back with Coalition Weapons and it's on now - but the shredding continues if I get jumped by too many of these things.

Btw - I know I'm to get something from 3 of these right(?) - ok, I've killed at least 30 and was close enough several times to had them crash into me when they died, and I immediately use my tractor. I also get some nice guns and a few metals but thats it -

No data, black boxes, anything... stuck again :(

Dude I swear on everything my Trents gotta have ulcers-in-the-ars from sitting in this g-d Titan too long!! I've flown every cube in every part of the Utopia system, all I get on the hole map are 4redX's that I've already sold off everything I got out of them a long time ago me thinks, a bunch of really nice Planets I wish I could buy, Radiation in strange places, I lump-o-rock that looks interesting but just has a buried jumphole - Btw, all I get out of D-system is some nice guns but no Data --- like what do I have to do get something out of these guys, If I get any closer my Titan will mate one of these things!!

I read every bar post and recalled all rumors, I don't want to spoil my fun but this is insane for me i've been at this and the d-system going on my 3rd day matey help! You can Private Message me if its too much to post o_O

OK - I think I might had srewed up the quest in Utopia long before I even knew I had to COME BACK here to look for something quest-related!! I sold the super guns I found in the lone-wreck early in the game, and the 3Red X's I can't even remember what the heck those where (yep, you guessed it!) I found the d-gate, went there and came back with some (ac)-guns, buts that's it. I've flown every square in Utopia and i think I might had messed this system up long before I knew how it was important it was earlier. Help if possible please! I know I'm to look for something the DK want right?

Whoa, did he just say 5 Black boxes?!? I have the same problem here, I de-coded the encrypted message and the only thing I found was a jumpgate and a emergency becon that would not give up anything, my shots went straight through it. Now i've got nothing to do...

Well anyway, my Titan is busy shredding BadGuys and enemies alike, i've managed to get a hold of the Coalition Gattling Guns oh yea!

Wait till the next time somebody knocks me outta my jumpgate its so on!!