Posts by DC_Dragonwarrior

nice video grinder i watched them all the one with high

quality really kicks ass i do have one good question though why does it take so long for a

applier to become a BG i have never understood that maybe someone can tell me just curious

thogh daont have to if you dont want to

for honor and respect to mech DC will be flying a missing man formation when i log on today

it will be my self and 4 others flying in space till we come near the iron fangs former home

then one will break formation and fly solo this is done when a pilot has become missing or

killed in action but for me this will be done in honor for such a good pilot leaveing the

server if anyone wants to join me then we will make the formation bigger and fly a lot

further when this takes place can i have one person standing by to take pics and post them

or if we can get someone to make a video clip it will look so cool if done right

shitty oic but ok and i dont knopw what the hell that CD_Sidewinder is talking about but if

the BG suk then what the hell everyone suks then who cares lets not start another flaming

thread that will eventually piss everyone off we are still tring tio finish the other one

ok now all im waitingfor is a reply for the damn spy that is in my clan and as far as i

know jib you are the only one that knows who it is i think of you as freind. and as a

freind you should tell me these things by any means possible and no thave me try to second

guess my pilots. i dont know if this will mess anything up in the csf but i have told my

pilots that until this shit is straightened out they will not engage in any ASF/CSF battles

unless they are fired upon first then the clan that fired at us will regretfully have a very

bad day so if you want us to contiune being apart of the CSf tell me who the damn spy is

oh yeah i forgot this one
    Jib you talk of a spy in my

clan and op has given and told you to say it.
    well as a freind and CSF leader i dont care

if it is on this forum, in game, email, msn i dont care if you know who it is just tell me

cause this spy thing is really starting to piss me the hell off cause it is making me second

guess my pilots. And i for one am not the kinda of person to have to second guess himself

and when i do bad things start to happen so if you know who the hell it is damn it just say

something so i can squash this damn rumor and get my guys back in the right frame of mind

and start flying with no problems of a damn spy cause im getting ready to relieve my self of

command just so i can put a stop to this shit. i dont want to do this to be the end of me

and my clan . so i say again if you know who the hell it is say something so that we can

all sleep in peace and be done with this thread

ok im getting tired of this

shit we are arguing over spies and the use of clan tags and shit. yopu have to obey the

server rules no matter what the hell is wrong so stop bitching about it ok

Jib, op,

nitro, and all the ones who might give a damn i say let R-39 merge with chaos as a wing and

use my reason for this

i have a few wings in my clan coz there is so damn many

people in it have R-39 do this
    example as follows: DC_(FW-lt)_Blackdragon now remeber

this is only an example for 1 i would never be in a wing since it is my clan but this is

just an example and for this no one can get angry for people not obeying server rules it is

just that damn simple
    here is another example: chaos_(R-39)_Preatorian see its simple

ok my appologies to any offense to R-39 and happy for the merger of chaos and R-39 good

addition to CSF. if ui have casued any problems within the alliance im sorry for that.

Jib i only told DC to stay out of CSf fights coz of something im being told i will find the

truth in that. i want no hard feelings to come between us but until i have further proof

that there is no actual war between chaso and R-39 DC will stay out of all CSf ASf fights

till further notcie if anyone has any information for this action please tell me on msn or

send email to dragonslayer6522001@yahoo.com thanks

something else i noticed was that R-39 is claiming the

arena as their home. i suggested to them last night they should move but the pretty much

told me to goto hell on that. but who cares any word on claiming what the nox clan has

stated

yes i agree and id be scared shitless

too with that many battleships around but i would keep my honour not run and fight to the

death if need be. and i dare you to try to steal my clan members. just joking xiron :D

hahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well if anyone wants to make it really intresting make an offer for a bounty hunt we

will accept it and lets see how many times he can die since he has appaently made alot of

people mad hahahaha just kidding but if anyone is serious then post it any way but if anyone

has any better ideas on how to make this better than what i already have then go for and

tell me