Posts by DC_Dragonwarrior

thanx to all the replies for those that helped me thanxs for those

that didnt help me at least you gave me somewhere to look and to pro killer youve got

serious issues if you want a confortqtion with me and my clan than say so in space wwe will

gladly enjoy the training and if you look now i think the one i have looks pretty good now

maybe if grinder could make one like this with what they have or something it would be cool

too just so i can see it thanxs m8s for all the help

i like the f1 block but i have to agree with

some other people it is kind of a bad idea coz what if you are trading or doing a mission

and someone enters your clan system what do you do to get in there and defend your home

hey m8 if i didnt know any better you

just took out all of the fun for my clan and that aint fair and i think as being the bounty

hunter clan on cf then we i think we resolve the exclusive rights for protection and hunting

on any one that asks for it. yes that conflicts with our part in csf but this is only

during non asf csf matches

p.s. to all BG how did you guys get those kick ass

pictures under your signature i liike them i would like to get some made for my clan m8s so

if you can please tell me :D

ok with me being in the military all

the bombings and killings and everything else that happens in 3rd wold countries really

disturbs me to listen to people fight and argue about them. all countries that have

something bad happen to them is not good but its the ones where a terriorist organization is

responsible for it that iswhere we fight and argue about it coz the sobs aint right in the

head for causing all the chaos

if you agree give a hell yeah and a get er done

and if you dont agree than this is just my opinion

in response to to i havent been around for awhile and wolf has been

running things but as far as sp i dont know i thought i was the sp for DC and when i get

back to germany i need to talk to you 1-1 about a few things

Spiky good

fight i agree with you on insulting players as a clan leader i didnt find that amusing when

you and ice dragon where insulting each other.

Baldwin good idea about using systems

like you do in risk however i dont care but losing or not im not giving up alaska to no one

ok ok im just kidding it will be a good challenge

hey op what about the

server police they can split up put them in the systems and watch the fight coz you never

know who is going to play fair or not

as the commander of the Dragon

corps clan im looking for new members who are intrested in having a home to call their own.

you dont have to be an experienced pilot. just have to be able to fly your ship and fight,

if you are intrested you can contact me in the game or at dragonslayer6522001@yahoo.com if

you have any questions on the clan ill answer them the best i can.

DRAGON CORPS COMMANDER

Dragonwarrior

THE DRAGON

WILL LIVE ON FOR ETERNITY