Crossfire 1.52

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Baldwin.

• great, i can't wait to start playin'

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• where can i post new ideas for the next mod when op starts working on it

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Thanks wavey

and swat but the downloads section shows NO FILES are in the indeax ?(?(?( Please help

ive had lots a problems ith the portal not showing up right ;(

The pictures dont load

right in mozila but i cant use the download manager in IE PLEASE help me.

We are an elite squad.

We Infiltrate, We Dominate, We Ultimately, annihilate the enemy.

We follow the orders of the republic, working Instinctively, Intelligently and, Instantly.

We are Commandos.

We are... Delta Squadron....of the republic!
    [sniper]

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature (origanaly written by SANDS_OF_TIMEIII)

• can anyone help me i just bought a

battleship and none of the turrets will fire. is there something that i need to do to get

them to work.

• No. ammo isnt the problem.

At least one type BS turrets appear bugged,

they dont mount when purchased (.. at least on Osirus), cant seem to mount them as they dont

show up in weps list. Then they are lost when the ship dies flying into planet Malta trying

to dock: 100 mil or more wasted......

Not sure but think it is the top selection

energy-beam turrets that are bugged (card says refire rate of "100")... has anyone tried the

lower selection Defense Turrets (missiles, refire rate of "2")? I think those work OK since

they were the original "standard" equipment turrets in 1.51 .

• im afraid to ask.... What is the gravitrical core???

We are an elite squad.

We Infiltrate, We Dominate, We Ultimately, annihilate the enemy.

We follow the orders of the republic, working Instinctively, Intelligently and, Instantly.

We are Commandos.

We are... Delta Squadron....of the republic!
    [sniper]

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature (origanaly written by SANDS_OF_TIMEIII)