Posts by DC_Dragonwarrior

@ prokiller did i or did i not tell you to leave pc alone i told him to leave you alone

and he did till you killed him so the few clan mmbers i had on at the time i told them to

kill you. did i or did i not also tell you that when you were tired of dying to let me know

and i would tell my dragons to stop and pull back to home station i think i did and if you

would have told me that i might have paid you th emoney you lost but you didint say anything

to me so i guess your cargo wasnt that important now was it. oh and if im not correct didnt

grinder dump that cargo and you picked up right without him knowing about it not sure about

that but i might be right

@pia hey guys i think that

your clan will get stronger if you wait on going to war with anyone. so far all ive seen is

about 4 pia on the server i dont know how many you have but that is what ive

seen

Jib i tell you what m8 if you want to talk to DC for a cease fire or a

peace treaty or what not i want you to think about this "chaos declares war on DC for the

reasons of back stabbing allying themselves with BG, wantign to help destroy chaos, for

leaving the CSF for becoming a merc clan accepting a contract from BG coz chaos has declared

sig 19 a war zone, giving DC an ultimatuim to end the contract, " there are some things

missing but i cant think of them right now well let me say this bluntly you want me to open

peace talks with you to stop fighting how about you end the war with DC and PIA especcialy

PIA since they are a new clan to the server but if you dont want to stop fightng i guarntee

there is not a sinlge DC pilot that will stop unless i tell them to so you need to give me a

damn good reason for telling them that

well jib in response to your question

1answer for your earlier staement on a battle NO

2answer to darkstalkers idea

possible but it depends on what the rest of my clan says that is all i have to say about

that

@ pancake or

who ever the hell you are what you just said to me i now take that as a personal insult and

from this point on no matter what happens i will make it a permant thing to see you killed

anytime you are on so id suggest the personal insults stop right now

but i guess

this is what i can probably expect form a 16 year old little boy

@ don thank you for helping me understand this situation a little

better
    Nitro you have given me more nfo tha ti understand now on what don was talking

about
    Jib hers an idea m8 our contract under rp is over with BG now if you pull chaos

out of tohuko call off this bullshit war you have going on with us we migh tcan have a fun

battle not a war a battle against each other in aneutral system like the arena but you have

to pull your caln out of tohuko first and let us start over and try to regain the rpg that

we all olve to playif you dont agree with these terms then DC will defend their home till

someone quits, makes us quit, or bans the 2 clans from the sever but thaat is your call coz

we will fight till YOU QUIT since DC is having so much fun

@ baldwin yes no hard

feelins if the other way around its all good
    @ don how can you declare war on a neutral

clan for hire doens make any sense to me may be you can explain that one to me
    Wavey you

might be right but appaerently nobody thought of that but at least all i can say is that we

are 350mil richer since we have held up to our end. well we still have 2 and half hours

till the contract ends

well holy shit guys look at this jib takes tohuko then we take it

back. ok so BG helped helped out due to their role play job as a military clan big deal

thank you and jib just so you know that 350 mil is ours and you wont see any of it so i

guess this will end when you see that the DRAGON CORP is quite enjoying the fight. so what

if you kill us mre but i can gaurantee that we at lest kill you guys too so who cares how

well they(chaos) fought. coz i sure as hell dont. oh and jib I TAKE THIS PERSONALLY. WHO

DO YOU THINK YUO ARE TRYING TO MY EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND MY CLAN AGAINST ME TRYING TO GET ME

TO STEP DOWN ARE YOU CRAZY. wolf sorry but i had to do this m8 he is trying way to hard to

end our fun

oh great my clan system is declared a

warzone thisis gonna be so much fun i cant wait. by the way i also would like all pirates

and mercs helping chaos out to leave but for some reason i dont think that will happen so i

guess DC will just have to kill everyone opposing us for doing our role playing job

you see jib even one of your own clan members was

having a good time tonight wow isnt it amazing that when someone shows a little fact on how

well ppl can see things the right way
    Jib you should take RGHawks words and realize

that it is a game and we are all here to have some fun

ok let me clear this here and now that conversation with nitrox was

to let him know that i had trusted him till he merged with chaos plain and simple and if im

correct i think i did put the most clans in the CSf when they were still playing. so i dont

want to hear shit about back stabbign if anyone was back stabbing then those clans that are

not here any more back stabbed the entire CSF. and no i have not asked op for anything to

help me and i didnt ask nitro either and if BG is building stronger while we fight then so

be it i dont care. as for us holding a bag dont care for that one either and jib you can

sit here all damn day and tell me that my clan is going to suffer and all that but if you

ask anyone of them they will all tell you that they are having fun just like i am so if a

war is supposed to hurt a clan then what the hell do you do if the clan is enjoying the war.

what are you gonna do now jib if you read any of my post since the threat, the declaration

of war, and the first fire i have said that it was fun
    by the way jib and to all chaos

members do me one favor if you will
    GRAB YOUR EARS, COUNT TO 3 AND IF YOU HEAR A LOUD POP

THEN THAT MEANS YOUR HEAD JUST CAME OUT OF ITS 4TH POINT OF CONTACT and remeber that you

cant make someone suffer for something if they think what you are doing is FUN now just

please remeber that ok

well damn never thought

that would happen. and yes jib i mean that coz frankly as it is im tired of the threats and

started to enjoy the was that chaos declared on DC i mean there was no harm to the server

and i personnaly think there was going to be any extreme harm to either clan why do i say

that it is coz i and the rest of my clan thinks it is fun and exciting since it is the most

amount of excitment that we have had in a long time

ok jib heres on for

you what would have happened if DC never changed to mercs but left the CSf any way since we

were going to and then bounties started to come in all over the place for everyone and yes

to include BG and the once proud CSf alliance andif im not mistaken there are more than 1

clan in the CSf but where are they i dont know and really dont care but if you want to

continue this war with us then all i can say is that u and your clan have awaken a beast

that has been sleeping for a long time i just really hope this is worth it