new direction of PiA

There are 41 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Jib.

• well trowa was r39exodius he caused the shit that lost r39 there system .
    so

trowa is your friend ,makes things very obvious now
    I like Sleepy bytw ,nice guy good 2

fight and no bullshit

• [Hun] came from chsp... BG know them very well... even if

[Hun] was a young clan and did only hide in the omicrons when we were on chsp we had our

fights with nomadkiller... dunno if he still remember those old times

nk you can

think of urself being so smart and such a good fighter but compared to most others you are

just below the average

and yes we know about [Hun]s plans to invade custodian in case

that [Hun] wont be able to fight at ASF/CSF events

if you want to join the war then

say it here and now... and then we will see if you are good enough or if you act in the same

way you did like on chsp

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @ eh , wavey.... u really should give it

up. no trowa wasnt my friend and he didnt start R-39 .... and he was a member of the dc clan

wasnt he? PLEASE learn some facts for chrissakes....

I would think the subject of

trowa would be off the "talking points" sheet now, lol...

nomad Killer: U guys are

good fighters, dont let op knock u or try to intimidate u.

• @ Jip i

know the staus from sliders while the leader is my nephew!
    so i know it.

@ piratep

u got no respect from me [1] i respect only ppl who can i trust

and all of this

stuff now its a personaly thing!

i declare war on u jip (chaos)

i got enught

af this shitt " PiA is a fake clan,and we are noobs in battle and all the stuff"

so

let the hunting beginn [6] Down The CHAOS

• Ehhh.... ok Slaver... BTW why do u say u cant trust me, since we never met? We never had

any dealings... the first communications we ever had was about u declaring war on us,

lol.... Apparently all you are willing to do is listen to what my enemies say about me. Can

u think for yourself?

U can not "like" me all u want, lol.... But u have been given

no reasons to not "trust" me at my word..... So dont pretend that u have.

• Ok...Slayer, you do

realize you just declared war on people that are on a heck of alot more than you....and

that, when members of your clan are on...its usually DarkStalker....By himself......with DC

and BG.....So......the point of declaring war (again)...Was...?

• lol lets just say

PiA_Slayer has died
    New

player: PiA_Slayer
    PiA_Slayer had died
    New player: PiA_Slayer

shall i go on?

• i never trust piratep

while he dont know wat he say,not u jip :) .
    but i never let it be to hear we are

lossers ore we are faker.
    i cant ignore this u must understand im no kiddy
    and i got

a lot of discipline but there is a end.
    now its reached.

i hate piratep for his

words, and i will never forget all words against PiA

its my clan and i will save his

honour.

PiA_Slayer(Leader)

• Slayer u declared war on us (we STILL dont know why cause u have given us no coherent

reason for it). What did u expect us to do, surrender to u the first day?

Look....

We have no quarrel here! U can be unfriendly, np. U can dislike us, also np. But why do u go

to war? Remember we are asking why u DID decide to go to war (sunday in the meeting i am

guessing), not why u are mad at us NOW.

Lots of unfortunate things happen during

clanwar, but if ppl never got over them there would never be peace.

The best thing

for the server would be if PiA and DC decide to negotiate with Chaos. We know bg wont now

(cause op said so on other thread)... but that doesnt stop us from making a separate peace.

Like i said on the other thread: Doesnt it just "feel right" that Chaos and bg fight

this war?

• what has slayer done to deserve being attacked

and mocked the way he is? since he has begun posting on this forum certain ppl have been

taking the p**s out of him why? slayer is my clan leader and i respect and follow him

because he is the one most sincere and genuine people i know. so guys leave him alone i

myself and im sure other people would see red at some of the comments directed at him. We

are a new clan and we do not have many members so far but we do have spirit and

determination and some of us my not be the best fighters around (admitedly especially

myself) BUT we will fight and we will not be intimidated by poisionous comments made by a

few petty minded people

[5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5]

• DarkStalker....before you

post....please read the new posts....please....we wouldn't have insulted Slayer if he

hadn't (we thought) insulted Jib....which is what it looked like, even tho now, we see

thats not what he meant.....I think.....but yeah, don't expect someone to sit idly by and

let their clan leader be verbally attacked...

• @pia hey guys i think that

your clan will get stronger if you wait on going to war with anyone. so far all ive seen is

about 4 pia on the server i dont know how many you have but that is what ive

seen

Jib i tell you what m8 if you want to talk to DC for a cease fire or a

peace treaty or what not i want you to think about this "chaos declares war on DC for the

reasons of back stabbing allying themselves with BG, wantign to help destroy chaos, for

leaving the CSF for becoming a merc clan accepting a contract from BG coz chaos has declared

sig 19 a war zone, giving DC an ultimatuim to end the contract, " there are some things

missing but i cant think of them right now well let me say this bluntly you want me to open

peace talks with you to stop fighting how about you end the war with DC and PIA especcialy

PIA since they are a new clan to the server but if you dont want to stop fightng i guarntee

there is not a sinlge DC pilot that will stop unless i tell them to so you need to give me a

damn good reason for telling them that

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Dragon: Sure, as i have said that is

our wish. We have already decided to stop offensive operations against both PiA and DC...

Stay out of your systems, fight only when first attacked when in neutral space, and fight

aggresively only when defending in Casius... That notice was posted on our forum immediatly

after we saw PiA Darkstalker's post. So if DC or PiA guys dont come into Cas, it would

effectly be a cease-fire already between us three independant clans.

• @ Jip the only thing why i

declare war on chaos is ,while u dont respect my new clan and say we are a fake-clan.
    i

cant ignore this,if i ignore its a sign of weeknes.
    if u respect PiA as a full Clan i

take back the private war against u and chaos :]

@ piratep if u never say Slaver to

me u help to get frendly whit PiA and we come a little pice closer to freedom.

@ all

if somebody missunderstand my post im sorry but english is not my motherlangwich, i try to

write it so that all ppl understand it but its hard to find the right words :(

@ DC

and BG if we give Chaos a chance for freedom i will folow it and stop private war.

@

Chaos if u stop bugging me or anny members of my Clan i will look down of a war, but be

shure i got no problem whit a war.

@ Darkstalker thx for your statement i be glad to

have a help in this post,who can write better english as me :D

freedom, a save

galaxy and no shitt-words thats all what i want

PiA_Slayer(Leader)

• one thing before i leave

this thread: FOR GOD SAKE SLAYER IT'S JIB NOT JIP HE'S NOT A JEEP TO RIDE ON!!!

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

• Yes as Vlad was saying before the war there

was no unpleasantness between our Clans. And after its over we hope there wont be again.

Slayer, are u available for a meeting this evening at GM 0 1900 ? That would be 8 pm

ur time im guessing. I hope we can do so.

I hope Dragon and Wolf are available also

for a meeting this evening.