Chaos' Reply to Meeting.....

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I can only assume no Chaos leadership were at this

meeting?..... We were available all weekend. Who were the 4 chaos that attended,

pls?

1) In topic 1 u said:

"The server and the SWAT-Portal was down because

of the shit members of this community did and tried to do. "

I can only assume u mean

some of us Chaos, lol.... Well that is not very conductive to discussion. NM. We agree that

the level of discussion should be kept calm and not personal.

2) About fakes... I

dont think there are any fakes in Chaos, unless there is a bg spy or plant there.... Some1

who also agrees with the bg position as well and who just started in the clan last week

perhaps.... but i dunno that for sure yet since we have had no contact.. But either way

these ppl certainly dont speak for us....

Now do some of the ppl still in Chaos

have other-named chars (i still keep one called Jib which has the record for most explored

systems and jump holes...)? So its possible but they havnt been seen in space since the dc

war started. I think the "new" rule that clan members have no untagged chars caught

everyone (including dc) except bg by surprise.... since bg were the only ones to have that

as a clan rule.

4) The role of trowa in all this is unclear. Who was he working for

at what particular time, what are his motives? I can tell u that he was also the person

pretending to be AngelEyes, so maybe he deserved a good cussing out for being a liar and a

provocateur....

Don Z is op's problem to solve and has nothing to do with us: A bg

who refuses to accept current leadership's dictates. But he is not "in league with Chaos to

destroy bg" and i believe he is not playing online (and hasnt since he left months ago).

But we do have a large amount of respect for him; as do many ppl still in bg.

5) To

understand the transcript and why it was given to op, u must understand Chaos' role in

this.... which seems difficult for some. We are protecting our interests. We are not out to

destroy anything but when attacked we will fight for victory, which mean defeat for the

other side.

7) No one should be surprised that dc were hired earlier by bg to fight

us, one or 2 at a time... It was mentioned earlier, and remember that was our compromise

position that dc wasnt interested in even discussing..... But no PiA were hired by Chaos

command.... I believe they offered their services for free to help once, tho.... Until they

were threatened by dc to leave or face clan war with them (ironic, huh?). We don't want

other clans to be caught up in the "punishment" game thats being played here against

us.

8 ) A supposed Screen Shot from the Chaos forum?? Interesting subject. Well..

perhaps if i knew spys were copying our stuff i would have said the word "conflict" instead

of "war"..... Because everyone on the server knew that bg were attacking Chaos.

But

for the 20th time: It doesnt matter anyway because a clan has to declare war on one another

either on the forums (as Nitro insisted that i must to do when we declared on dc ....), or

by saying it clearly in space. Threats and ultimatums dont count, declare war yourself it

thats what u want.

Chaos never declared war, still hasnt, still wont. Ppl trying to

claim that just cannot do it..... because it never happened.

The Chaos forum was

destroyed yesterday by malicious attack..... Luckily we finished moving to a new more

secure location 2 days before that happened.... Lol, ive been reading "The Art of War" and

it gave me hunch something like that would happen. We are not accusing anyone in particular

of this dirty event. But know that it did happen, thats a truth.

9) To stop the

flaming and personal attacks is a good idea. To stop other ppl from dissenting on your views

is another. The idea that this is all Chaos' fault is just plain wrong..... And we wont be

a scape-goat. Nor will we stop commenting on issues that are important to us.

12)

Again the idea this is all our fault, lol....... Well thats just absurd and if ppl think

they must be cowed into saying that, just so the server can stay up... Dont worry. Op has

lots of reasons for keeping the server up and making neutral freelancers happy is not at the

top of his list.... Think about it. And think about the absurdity of blaming the shut down

and possible permanent shut down on me and Chaos.... Is it more likely this is being used as

a ploy to unite ppl against us? Right before a major war erupts (if bg declares war cause we

wont)?

13) About my personal Serverpolice rights.... I probably wont be paying op for

a system anymore (why would i ever donate or pay him another dime after this treatment?).

So my right to be SP could expire at the end of the month anyway, as would our lease on

Casius. If it happens at least i can get rid of the char and use it for another fighter,

lol.

Conclusion:

It is clear this whole thing about the shut-down went pretty

much as we expected it to go. Although i did expect to see a formal declaration of war from

bg at the same time as the return... But it appears they think they can just go on with

their undeclared war on us... trying to look cool while doing it, making us look like the

war mongers.... When in reality they are trying to stop their ally from losing a war and

stop us from winning one, but without actually declaring war themselves..... Well, all the

"warmaonger" personal attacks didnt work last week and i doubt they will work now.

Its important for ppl to understand that we are defending our rights and our honor

as a Clan... from ppl who would push us around and say: "If u dont like it just leave"...

Well maybe we will leave eventually (since we are no longer welcome here), But no one runs

us off..... That u can bank on that. We can be banned, sure.... But we wont me muzzled and

we wont back down and you cant get rid of us by using propaganda.

• No Jib your forums were deleted by the person who runs your forum.
    Trowa has

caused all this shit ,playing one side against another
    We didnt push u around u did that

with sigma 19
    Don has been involved as well
    Simply put BG never attacked or declared

war on Chaos ,you decided we were going 2!
    Now if you disagree fine ,but why the hell

didnt or dont u try to deal with this without wars?
    I will prob get a slap for posting

but oh well...

• our forums were breached and sabbotaged...
    they

are dead :(

-----------------------------
    and i blame

you!
    Bwahahahahahaa
    WAR WAR WAR!!!
    I WANT

WAR!!!
    ----------------------------

Edit by

---------------------------
    forgot

Edit by

Edit by
    this one...
    I WANT TO KILL THE SERVER!!! Muahahahaaaa! I will kill u all ingame with no

Edit by

Edit by
    remorse, i AM THE ONE AND ONLY "WARMONGER"
    I am

Edit by

Edit by
    "ASSHOLE"
    ---------------------------
    am i making u feel any better yet abou tall ur

Edit by

Edit by
    lies!?

lol
    there, now all ur accusations have proof ;)
    HAPPY

NOW?!? O_o :D
    btw, the part in the ----------'s is a joke! but its to make ur

concience relieved of lies about me... cuz im a nice guy :)

good-day people!
    i

hope you can learn real life soon...pancake... that goes for u too bro ;)
    hehehe

• they were

deleted by ur leader and ffs can we pls stay reasonable?

• Ahh, me old

buddy wavey...

U said:

No

Jib your forums were deleted by the person who runs your forum.
    Trowa has caused all

this shit ,playing one side against another
    We didnt push u around u did that with sigma

Don has been involved as well
    Simply put BG never attacked or declared war on

Chaos ,you decided we were going 2!
    Now if you disagree fine ,but why the hell didnt or

dont u try to deal with this without wars?
    I will prob get a slap for posting but oh

well...

1. Since u mentioned

this here: Who was it that destroyed the Chaos forum and how do u know this information??

That is a serious charge; so u back it up now. U will notice that i did not accuse

anyone of this... at this time i really dont have any proof who it was.

2. U may be

right about trowa, but im not convinced about his motives or goal yet. U are wrong about Don

tho. He is like some kind boogy-man to u guys.... i assure u he is not fighting online with

us (i know everyone of our guys fighting), and really has no bearing on this.

3. Did

u really think the war zone in sig19 was "pushing u around". We can all recall it was the

state of affairs anyway... Chaos would come in to attk bg traders there for weeks (eh, since

v1.5x started, really). All the Zone declaration did was formalize it so it would not turn

into a big nasty thing (my intent was to make it like an event and a way for us to compete

without war)... It didn't go badly for either side until bg decided to widen the conflict

by hiring dc. So from out point of view... It looked like it wasnt going well enough for u

guys in your opinion, so u decided to push us out by using dc. That was risky, so any blame

should be shared.

3. Bg did attack us while we were fighting the war with dc.....

No one has denied this until u did now. Which of course is kinda silly cause there clearly

is no denying it... What ever bg wants to call it, "role play" or whatever, it was still an

attack on us.

4. To deal with it without war.... Sounds very nice but sometimes

clanwar is the best solution to a situation. Remember it is not a real war where ppl get

hurt.... And it doesnt have to be particularly mean and poisoning either..... After all, it

can be held only in space and not on the forums, too lol....... But all through their

history, the bg have used forum war and propaganda as a major tool to help win wars. So i am

not surprised by these attacks, just surprised that more ppl dont recognize them for what

they are.

• @ jib sorry about your clan site m8 but i think i know who did it and

if you can talk to me like a man ill tell you

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• your doing it again jib...

accusations without a single proof

the "new" rule is not new... it was there all the

time and every1 here knows this... i just hold myself back enforcing it

when i said

there are no fakes in BG it did include the fact that there are no spies out there.... and

the screenshot of the chaos forum could have been taken by 13 y/o kiddy coz it was taken

from the public area of the board

jib u posted on ur own forum that there is war

between BG and chaos... that is enough... more i dont need... finito

the chaos boards

are gone yes... but not by an attack... the owner of those boards just deleted

them

the rest i wont comment coz its absurd

*nitr0x got banned from the

forum*
    if you want to go on jib... ur choice

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Discuss who deleted your

forums with OP
    as to sigma that was declared war zone by you ,and nitrox said that was to

get bg to declare war.
    I was saying that we didnt attack in sigma until you destroyed our

train.

• @Op : I dont know what u are referring to as an accusation.... In the

only thing close to that in the above is where i said that bg are running a propaganda

campaign against Chaos.... Is that it? Pls state which u consider as unfair

accusations.

Regarding the screen shot from the old, destroyed forum.... Well it

certainly could be confusing, eh? We declared war on dc and said so in both forums. Bg

stared attacking us to defend dc (for "role play" reasons they say), we are not technically

at war with bg cause they dont declare it, but we were fighting them all the time anyway...

Then bg keeps saying we declared war, but we clearly havn't, cause we said so over and over

and over again on the swat forum.... It will give u a headache just thinkin about it, lol...

U know we have had this conversation before: bg tried the exact same thing (trying

to get us to declare war) last May before they got tired of it and declared war on us

anyway. Well op, we cant stop u from doing that agian... but i will stop u from saying we

delcared war on u when we clearly have not.

@ dragon: Yes i presume u do know

who the person is....

BTW this person is in your clan, isnt he?
    BTW Trowa was

in your clan too, wasnt he?
    BTW Wasnt trowa one of your top advisors? ...and
    BTW

didnt he tell u that i "backstabbed" u a few days before the war started.... making sure u

would ally with bg against us?

...Well at least i can say i told trowa to go to hell

when he tried to manipulate me, lol... Remember people; whatever it was that he did, he

didnt exist in a vacuum.

Wavey: the person who is alledged to have destroyed the old

Chaos forum was not a Clan Leader... in fact he belonged to another clan, one currently at

war with Chaos.

It's just sad when ppl

choose do those things.... I would hope that no one here would try to defend this persons

"right" to destroy a forum and betray his old clan m8's..... Or do u defend that, op (it

sounded like u were defending him earlier)?

Maybe u would like to have this guy as

your clan m8?

Well luckilly no major harm done, our new forum is even better in some

ways to the old one.

No one answered why Wavey (who is not an officer of bg as far

as i know) knew all the particulars about this, before we did even, apparently...... I can

only assume he learned of it during a council of war between the 2 allies dc and bg..... Or

perhaps we should call it a "Council of Role Play".

• Was

discussed at meeting yesterday Jib
    and meeting was open to all ranks
    Now can we stop

all this and decide how we go further?
    forget all grudges ect
    I believe you dont want

to destroy CF so shall we discuss what every1 wants?

Jib I believe there has been

massive deceit by 1 person and i do know what im talking about.
    You have been lied to

same with DC.

I suggest a ceasefire and a discussion about these matters

I

love CF and I believe you do as well

• a

reason believes sorry Jib, I for the intervention of BG in the actions the attack of chaos

on the freighters of BG is in SIG19...

Can you present yourself the BG to yourself

without to react allow to destroy the fully loaded freighters??

Alone this step of

chaos has gone inferior... :evil:
    I find the thought ridiculous to pay protective money

to chaos...

BadCrow

.................[bat]BadCrow[bat].................

• Well its gonna be tough to post this since im not

sure i got that correctly but im against you Badcrow.

Chaos = pirates
    BG =

Military

they blow us up = increased pirate activity
    increased pirate activity =

us fighting to lessen it cause of our RP

however Chaos AND BG are claiming that some

of this was for RP.....kinda hard to see that with all this bullshit blowing up and

escalating......yes, on [SIZE=3]BOTH [/SIZE] sides Jib......

• Ok jib, i deleted the forums (but you

already know that) it was not an attack, but im sure you will make it out to be.

I

made those forums, they were MY forums, i was the ADMIN on those forums, i will do with them

as i wish. Trowa did infact have access to the forums, i believe you allowed it to him.

Was it not siefers idea to create new forums anyway? away from my *PRYING* eyes? This was

what i wanted to talk to you about privately, but i had no chance so just went ahead with my

decision anyway. I didnt betray anyone, well, apparently i did, when i started flying with

the DC. but hey, Jib, if i betrayed you then thats your decision to make, i stand by my

choices and actions. If you wish to resolve this, well, dont flame your heart out, you

might damage it, come into space and we'll sort it out in there, in a GAME, with a bit of

fun. Everyone is taking everything out of proportion, DC, [Chaos] AND BG. im not taking

sides with anyone here, and YOU alone jib can resolve the "Forum Propoganda War." Dont take

the bait, be the bigger man and fight the urge to reply, give it a week, topic will fizzle

out and therefore means no controversy?

Sit back and watch the posts Jib, dont bite

at EVERY single little of bait they throw at you, watch the forums and watch everyone make a

fool of themselves, then i believe you wont be "blamed" for any trouble caused.

Leave

it to sort out amongst the stars and moon's, let us resolves this conflict in

space...

Tass, out.

DC_Exile.
    Fly with Strength and Honour.

• lol tassadore....

U think u "owned" those

forums... so u had the right to destroy them. Well technically u may be right (dunno im not

a lawyer), but as far as we are concerned (....not just me, the whole Chaos Clan....), u

are a disgrace for doing it: U have no honor nor can u be trusted. Ur name is pretty much

sh*t on this server now; not even ur allies will have any respect for u. That's no threat

(cause ur not worth our time), that's just a fact.

We wont let our disgust of u

influence us in this war. Your advice on how we should counter the propaganda attack is not

asked for, nor is it or any good.

ur right about only one thing there: Yes it is a

game.... And should be looked at as that. But i notice that's what ppl often say when they

realize they cant win. I assure u that is NOT what we in Chaos are thinking....

I

glad u brought up the trowa thing: He did not have access to that forum, he was deleted over

2 weeks ago when we realized he was playing a double-game.. he had access for exactly one

day... Long enough for me to find out if he could be trusted or not. We hope u guys enjoyed

the disinformation we passed on to u, tho.

It seems u were predictable, tass. But

still i am sorry to find that out for sure.

• i am only here for fun, and

i dont see chaos winning Jib, not when im online.

It was a forum, created by me, i

maintained the forums for alot longer than you did, it was acommunity i created, and i

brought it down as such. I am a disgrace to Chaos? well thats fine, no skin off my nose, and

if my name is so shit on the server perhaps i will be run off it yes? we will see wont

we.

Your words are nothing to me Jib, they dont offend me nor upset me, if that was

your plan you failed miserably. Perhaps chaos would fare better on a different

server.

One where they tolerate bullshit, cos as far as i can see Jib, your bringing

this to the eye's of the crossfire community, trying to make BG look bad, some day you

succeed in your efforts too but it seems apparent that your stirring up more shit than your

mending.

But that is, after all what you wanted. Apparently.

DC_Exile.
    Fly with Strength and Honour.

• looks like he cant see it anymore...

"bg tried

the exact same thing (trying to get us to declare war) last May before they got tired of it

and declared war on us anyway"
    i mean wtf... i told you to do what u need to do and the

sunday after that we declared war on you
    and if you think it would be a problem for us to

declare a new war then ur totally wrong... it would just be one of many

i have warned

you 2 times now... one time when the forum came back and one on this thread... and now i

really have enough of this shit
    you just wont stop with it... every single post i see is

"war" or shit like "BG has done this... DC has done this... everyone allied against chaos to

destroy it..." and you have not a single proof... really absolutly nothing
    the clans and

the freelancers on this server have enough
    you have started a war with DC... a war which

cant be won coz DC would never surrender
    you have started trouble with BG... accusing us

to abuse our powers, beeing cheaters, having spies in other clans and much more (every of

those accusations have could been proven as wrong)
    even freelancers are not happy about

the your behaviour on the server
    and the newest clan... the PiA has been told by chaos to

change their role because "BG would make problems if they stay pirates" -> dont you think

they can do their own decisions without influence of other clans?

to make it short

most ppl are damn pissed at you and some other chaos members... and not BG, DC or anybody

else except chaos itself is responsible for this. maybe its time to search for the problems

not at the others... one ex-chaos member told me on sunday that chaos is not what it has

been once and i think he is right... chaos is only searching for more troule in my eyes and

im sure the majority of this community is thinking the same way

since the war between

DC and chaos started we have given chaos several chances to come out of this situation

without being harmed but our offers were taken down
    when i brought back this forum we

have given you another chance but it also has been ignored

all the time you said that

we want to destroy chaos, that DC and BG are allied just to take you guys down and that we

have planned this all the time... that everything we did was to bring you guys in exactly

the situation you are now
    you were wrong all the time... we wanted a peaceful solution

for this community nothing else
    by your actions and those of your members the situation

got more and more worse... and due to the fact that our offers were taken down we have no

other chance now...

hereby i declare officially that if just one more DC member (or

members of PiA and BG) is being attacked by chaos we will do our duty and go on war with

chaos
    you will notice that PiA and a nummerous part of the freelancers will also do

this

maybe you start thinking now... why should we want a war? to get rid of chaos?

why? there is no reason for that and nobody would cut off his own leg...
    jib - its up to

you now... nobody of us wants this war... not BG, not DC and not PiA but we will do what we

have to do if you force us to it...

oh and to answer ur question... yes i will

defend tassador... not because he is a DC... not because he would have caused damage to

chaos... i do it because he was/is an admin and i can understand his motives pretty

good
    he had every right to do what he did... he was the one any only owner of the chaos

boards and had all rights
    im in a similar situation with SWAT coz i have to see all this

shit here and i really want to take this forum and the whole portal offline (the same way

tassador closed the chaos boards)
    ive done no final decision yet
    all i can say about

tassador was that i had mixed feelings in the past for him... that was before he did 2

respectful things... the 1st that he did hard decision knowing the consequences... and the

2nd...well no ill just say that it has something to do with tohoku (more is not

needed)
    oh and maybe i also should say that he is one of the reasons for the meeting on

sunday and the results of it (including that you can read this post and go to the server

again)
    maybe if nobody else does respect him (something which i really doubt) he has my

respect for his behaviour

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!