Hey uh..

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Hägar.

• I'm pretty new to this whole thing, as well as to this forum and I really don't know much of what I am or should be doing. Anyone got some tips or advice for a newbie? I'd really appreciate it.

• Could you be more specific? What are your most pressing questions? No lack of answers here; some will even be correct answers! :P Welcome to Crossfire 8)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Well just general advice, how should a newb start out? Any tips or tricks for any fights or such things I may encounter? Good starting weapon setups? It'd help the gears turn and get me going.

• Trade and make cash before you fight anything or anybody.
    Npcs are hard as they use bats and bots .
    A good trader is Bullpup mk3 available in Custodian(10 mill)
    A good fighter the Eagle is also in custodian and is damn cheap but will use all the best equip.(when you can afford it)

• Welcome to Crossfire...

I might give u a tip... when u start your character u will start on Planet Manhattan, buy yourself the 'Rhino Freighter' but some guns on it... buy VIP's in the commodity market as much as u can load (80 @ 600 credits a piece) and sell them at Fort Bush for double the sell price ( when u exit Planet Manhattan take the trade lane on the left) and go back to Manhatten and repeat the whole thing.

If u do this for a 2 hours u should have 1.5 million credits, a good amount to buy and equip an Eagle Very Heavy Fighter (I would buy that one in Nephele because Custodian is a clan system, u will need permission to go there if I'm correct...)

If u have any questions or need some help contact me ingame (Wernies_Sturm) and i will try to take u on the right path... allready helped out 2 newbies that way while I still am a newbie myself... it happens all the time in every game...instead of thinking of myself I'm always looking for people who I can help ingame ...carebear ftw lol.

I'm not online that much atm because I just bought a new house and still have lots of work to do... also there's a possibility that I rather act strange (especially on friday and saturday evening) because I have 250 plants growing in my attic and my computer is in the same room :P

Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

Originally posted by wernies
    I might give u a tip... when u start your character u will start on Planet Manhattan, buy yourself the 'Rhino Freighter' but some guns on it... buy VIP's in the commodity market as much as u can load (80 @ 600 credits a piece) and sell them at Fort Bush for double the sell price

Welcome and have fun on Crossfire!

You dont even have to go to Fort Bush, Newark will take them too for 1200 credits, check if they sell something to resell on Manhattan. If you're lucky you can make about 80 k per round trip.

When you have about a million or two, you can think of buying an eagle and start taking missions, if you wanna fight.

Originally posted by AbrasDevil
    isnt growing canabis, illegal? :D

he's from the netherlands :D

• the only known plant which grows there, perhaps? :D

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• damn.. let me move to netherland . so that i can grow canabis there and sell it to the german freaks (maybe to some switzerland-freaks too) ..
    in this way i can make money, lucy can try to get from me, via tax, what i still denie to pay :)

payment denied, destination is empty :)

Originally posted by Fire_Wolf_br
    the only known plant which grows there, perhaps? :D

1 out of 4 households grows cannabis plants out here, so I guess u are right.

The cops leave the ones with 0 to 500 plants alone, but if u grow more then that be aware !

U will get fined for about 2000$ ( that is like 1/4 of the total income growing plants each 3 months) and u are free to go :P

Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

Originally posted by supercars
    Damn. I hate drug growers. :(

because they charge u too much?^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \