Posts by wernies

Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself name is wernies, 28 years old/young, I used to play Freelancer when it launched in 2003...started an online carreer and left very quickly when I noticed that the servers where crowded with cheaters.

So about 2 weeks ago I moved to a new house without internet, was bored like hell and started digging in some old boxes with discs..and that is when I re-discovered Freelancer, after playing the SP I went to a friends place to search the net, assuming that there would be someone who created a mod and I found out about Crossfire, Installed it ...and...I was totally overwhelmed...to good to be true...good job chaps.

If you'de like, I want to join on the Crossfire Server when I got my internet connect ;)

Greetings all,

wernies aka Wernies Sturm.
    -Online Gaming since '95 (Xwing vs Tie Fighter)
    -Been playing all Space Sim games Singleplayer
    -Got utterly bored from point and click in EvE -Online (1 year)
    -Threw away 3 years of my life playing SWG, worked my butts off to become a Dark Jedi Knight and all the sudden they make the game a WoW clone.
    -Tried to play WoW but quit after 2 weeks because of all the 10 year old l33t kiddies
    -tried to play Warrock but again...full of cheaters (there used to be a time that cheating online was something U wouldn't even think about, now it is cool to do I suppose)
    -re-discovered Freelancer
    -Discovered Crossfire..I actually had to punch myself in the face a few times to see if it isn't a dream. (Finally something to do yay!)

:D