A Lil' Homage to the Girl I Love

There are 45 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

• Crush on her? oO (I know what this means, but I didn't understood that correctly... What you want to mean?)

Well, back to the topic, looks like a "rival" knew everything I was doing before I showed this to her. So, I guess he's putting many things against me in her head, although he doesn't know me, and I don't know him =S

Poor, coz looks she loves him =X
    Good, coz he lives very far from her (500 km at least :D )

So, they can only talk via MSN.

So, I'll never give up, coz I *rly* love her (I bet you already noticed that, right? :D )

Fire_Wolf_br out.

PS: I still need some subject to talk. TIA.

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• Eh find out what shes interested in aaaaaaaaaand most importantly

BE RELAXED, don't panic and try to be FUNNY (I mean really funny not LAME funny) - just be yourself

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• you know my kind of humor?
    dont use it!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• yeah, your kind of humour isn't meant to be used to conquest :D

The problem is, she's very closed (not shy, but she doesn't tell many things about her), and then I can't use many things as subject...

In what she's interested? other ppl...

Hard thing is, *probably* she knows that I'll talk with her just to be closer...

Why I born in Brazil? Why not in another country, where these things are easier?

OMG!

However? I'll go ftw :D

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

• Doesn't brazil have like... A LOT OF hot chicks? just look at Victoria Secrets model... like half of them come from Brazil

Adriana Lima ... damn!

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

Originally posted by Fire_Wolf_br
    Why I born in Brazil? Why not in another country, where these things are easier?

they are not easier elsewhere...

• omg Spiky... I know, but there are A LOT of rivals too =P

Also click here...

• closed?
    then use my humor!!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Closed ?
    I have a solution for that but I don't think that it would be appreciated in most nations... only where I live.

Most people and especially the ladies are very assertive, openminded and always in for all kind of things... but this is Holland....people consume lots of drugs out here...

Anyways, looks like u have a lot of competition, maybe u should express your feelings in some other way, send her 20 red roses and make sure that she knows that it comes from u or something like that...it's more discreet, maybe u scared her a bit that u've openly expressed your feelings on the net knowing that a lot of others have seen it, especially the ones who have a crush on her also...

I wish u the best of luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D
    If I understand this correct, she's aware of the homage that u wrote for her so she surely knows that u would do anything to please her... if she continues to ignore that she's not worthy imho

Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

• Worst case scenario imo: she wants to stay "friends" and nothing more

Or she is already in love with some other guy - which is hopefully not the case because that would definitely suck major donkey balls

She needs time

However don't give up mate!

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

PS: I still need some subject to talk. TIA.

Ask her what music she likes ,what movies ,anything like that is a good start .

Originally posted by wernies
    only where I live.

Most people and especially the ladies are very assertive, openminded and always in for all kind of things

Netherlands... :D

Well, back to the topic, wernies, you got what I wanted to say. I guess she was a bit scared with what I did, but also she knows I did a thing which 99% of the other "competitors" won't have enough courage to do, and that I could do anything to please her.

Well, just at least 10k of ppl seen the world-scale homage. You need to have courage to open your heart this way.

She's the hardest kind of the Universe: if you want something with her, she must love you. This means you need to conquest her. Well, that was a good start imho :D, however there's a chance she didn't liked that much because it could look like I used a Google Translator or something to translate the text to 500k languages. But, if I did that, everyone non-US should be posting just "wtf?" right? 8)

Talking about languages, this is from da'Draga. He sent me this one after the homage. Well, looks like someone else really liked it btw :D

[Serbian]
    Ova stranica je posvecena ljubavi Wellington R Monteiro poznatog takodje kao Fire_Wolf_br. Njeno ime je Maiara, i na ovaj nacin zelim da kazem svima kojima je stalo kako je velika molya ljubav prema njoj.

Dok su sve zvezde vasione ljubomorne na njezinu lepotu i sharm, ja Fire_Wolf_br se pitam svakog trenutka mog zivota kako neko moze biti tako... lepa! Znam da te zele puno njih ali takodje znam da je njihovo interesovanje fizickog i privremenog karaktera sto nema nikakve veze sa mojim osecanjem koja se zove... Ljubav. Drugi razlog zasto sam napravio ovo je kazem celom svetu da ono sto ja osecam nije privremeno i fizicki i da postoji puno stvari na ovom svetu koji ne zasluzuju da ih zovemo "osecanja". Jos bih voleo da kazem ovo: "Ti si inspiracija mog zivota,razlog moje srece na zemlji,jedini razlog zbog cega mi srce kuca. Volim te."

[Hungarian]
    E kis lap e sorokat író fiú: Wellington R Monteiro avagy Fire_ Wolf_br szerelmének van szentelve. A neve Maiara és e módon szeretném közölni mindenkivel akit érdekel mily nagy a szerelmem iránta.

Miközben a világegyetem minden csillaga írigy egyedülálló szépségedre és bájodra, én Fire_Wolf_br életem minden percében reád gondolok és azon csodálkozom, hogy lehet valaki ilyen... gyönyörű. Tudom sokan mások is vágyódnak reád,de azt is tudom,hogy sóvárgásuk csak fizikai és ideiglenes amely érzelmeknek nincs semmi közös vonásuk az én érzésemhez amelyt csak egyszerűen úgy neveznek "SZERELEM". Azonkívül, a másik ok amiért csináltam ezt: szeretném bebizonyítani az egész világnak, hogy amit én érzek nem csak fizikai és ideglenes, hogy rámutatjak arra hogy sok olyan érzet létezik amely nem érdemli meg hogy annak nevezzék. Még egy dolgot szeretnék mondani: "Te vagy életem ihlete, az egyetlen amiért napjaim boldogak és emlékezetessek e földön, az egyetlen lény akiért a szívem dobog. Szeretlek téged.''

Also click here...

• DP anyways :D

Looks like the moment I showed her the homage, she sent me many things (comments) about it, but I didn't received them :(

Also, when I ask the conversation backup, she says she needs to go and she becames off. And I can't see her comments. Strange right?

Also click here...

• Maybe u shouldn't have asked for the convo backups, it looks to her like u don't trust her . (maybe she did not send messages at all, but that's irrelevant at this point)

I'm not saying this to give u the feeling that u handled this the wrong way, in fact, I probably would ask the same if I was you...love blinds us all...

And indeed, at least u had the courage to post this homage around the world, I have seen many and yours is really 1337... u have some skills dude... ;)

Talking about homages... I used to know one dude who did it totally wrong... he was in love with some girl he met at the driving school and they talked a lot with eachother, things were going real good for him untill one night he came to my place to party a bit and play some MoH multiplayer... so smoked some weed and I mostly had an decent amount of coke with me....

We were both pretty messed up from the weed, coke and whiskey..I went to sleep and he went back to his room where he wrote his hommage ( under influence of drugs and alcohol...lmao NEVER do that when ur not sober !)
    The girl had this hobby, riding horses...so he wrote a letter...real ugly written with lines like ' I really love your horse also and want to play with your horsy under a tree and I want you to join and....' thing is that he just wanted to explain that he liked her horse and wanted to feed it, take care of it and so on, but it looked like he had 'other intentions' the way he wrote it down....

I never knew he wrote that untill 2 days after he came to me and told me that she never wanted to see him again and I was surprised, asked him why and then he showed me the letter... LMAO dude WTF have u done u stupid $%&*...

Anyway, back on topic...don't give up 8) and keep us posted aye !

Why don't u ask her out for dinner or something? (not to McDonalds heh :P) but a decent restaurant, just to talk a bit... getting to know eachother a bit more ...stay cool in there, just be yourself ;)

May the force be with you :D

Peace is a lie
    There is only passion

• Ty :D

But, just for the sake of the info, she's 14 and I'm 15 (like magnet :P), so restaurants aren't suitable =P

Anyways, I'll try to talk with her tomorrow... OMG what more can I say? :D

Oh, and about the conv backup, well, she really sent me messages but I didn't received, and she knows I want see what she wrote. Maybe she wrote something in a emotional moment which she just don't want me to see it. Perhaps?

That's it for now.
    Fire_Wolf_br out.

Also click here...

• What a hard question imo. :rolleyes:

PS: omg Spiky, does she looks 18 @ the pics??? :D

Also click here...

• omg 14 and 15...

well i'm almost 29 and the only thing I remember when I was that age is that I tried to get layed as much as possible, never even thought about starting a relationship back then :P

Peace is a lie
    There is only passion