Posts by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}

The allegiance to an RP hasn't yet been disclosed Huor.

Even only 20 mins ago when i last spoke with Racketeer.

Kerm: Hokkaido, Hurruga, made no difference to me. Sovet doesnt make a lot of difference either. Because where theres a wil theres a way.

@Racketeer, yes of course, Diplomacy :D

Kerm, Sovets blocks off altair completely, no way around it = no altair for anyone, except a handful of systems with no docks.

Blocking routes like you say to X from NY was not an issue because of their still being other routes there, it wasnt totally cut off.

If OP agrees Sovet rental, then its the same as a clan renting X3043. I also heard OP saying some admin clan would be in Sol at one point. This further still will block off Altair.

I guess clan system invasions will now be common place.

yeah i second Doom,
    plus, CD's will have to be delivered for fighting in altair, because with everyone in cruise for so long theres no way to stop anyone to tax them unless you wait at the end of each warp gate. With sirius is much better because of the trade lanes can be distrupted.

Sev, how the RP is supposed to work...

Pirates are not allowed to KOS anyone without asking for tax first. With exception the Police, who may KOS us as we are allowed to KOS them.

Pirates are supposed to ask freelancer/clan one time for tax, if they dont pay they may be hunted. and only once. after they have either payed or died they should by the rules be left alone for 2 hours or up to 1 day. Most pirates will give you a whole day if you do not cause trouble or torment them.

Never take it personal when your taxed. Because to become a pirate, you know that people new to the server will not like it, but you are simply doing your job as a pirate. Without us doing our job, the server would be rather boring and this is just a game, and roleplay.

As a freelancer you have no right to KOS any pirate. I suggest you join the police if you want to do that, or at least have a police licence fitted. Or use your imagination more and hire a Merc to do the job. To keep things within the game playing fairly. Unfortunately due to people ignoring the server RP rules no Mercs are in business as far as i know, however if you feel you could rise to the challenges, then good luck, you'll get many freinds here.

To be honest, you quote of manners, but i think pirates have the best manners of all, as we play by the rules. Those that dont, are disrespect the rules of the game, willingly and have no manners.

P.s. openly admitting tax avoidance schemes doesnt warrant a day pass with me, you'll get just the 2 hours, and be sure i will come again.

Peace.

Bear in mind we did try this before, LP in the past did have some skirmishes with CFPD in Sovet, and we continued to tax there for a while, however it didnt seem much of a success for the following reasons:

1: No CDs available to buy there.
    --This requires quite a bit of clan organisation to restock.

2: Very low profit margins on trading, means that you will not be able to afford to sustain the purchase of missiles without traders in Sirius transferring money to Altair. For many clans this would proove too difficult to organise.

3: Only Torp available to buy is Coal Torp.
    --I dont use Torps anyway, but this will hinder some peoples style.

4: Many people cant fight with Guns only and will cry if forced to. They will leave you in Altair alone, and your time in CF will be a quiet one. I speak from experience.

To revive this topic of Altair, especially as somebody/clan will be based there hopefully may spark some interest. It is a good idea IF people can come up with the enginuity to work around the problems that Altair has as a place for RP.

Granted, for 90% of the server i beleive they want everything handed to them from there local superstore of Sirius. I'm not in that group. But i do beleive if somebody shows the leadership to organise all this then well done.
    [prost]

Will be missed.

I remember having a good 2-3 hour chat with him in Daedalus, just after he departed from IFC and before joining CFPD. An RP'er to the core. A caring understanding guy who was not afraid to speak how he felt, and allow others to do the same and listen to them and give encouragement.

Very nice guy. RIP, i would be honoured to be considered a freind.

Im going to give LP Amos a call, and see if Ivanov (his russian twin brother, and commander of Altair branch of LP) is thawing out of his deep freeze on Murmansk yet. If so, i beleive LP Popov, and LP and Dmitry will also be interested in making many roubles on the high seas of Altair with him. [8]
    [4]

only choice it seems between 450 and 999 cargo is the large transport. Having driven it many times, i can tell you, you will go out of business in it. due to the cost of the turrets to repair. on a 30 mil profit BMG run you may loose an equal amount in repairs for just travelling through a system with just moderate hull eating radioactivity.

that said, it does make an awesome ambush ship for pirates to attack trains with.

Hi OP, i have notice there is some changes to the graphics of projectiles from certain guns lately.

My main concern is Gatts, because i've always used them for these reasons:

1. They are the only weapons in the game (except a few other coalition lower grade weapons) that have small enough bullets for me to still see the ship im shooting at while im firing. With the PPC, half screen turns orange (okay a little exaggeration) and what im trying to shoot at is behind this orange/yellow tracer streaks. DKA was better, but now also seem bigger? so i'm not using those anymore either.

2. because you can attack people and people sometimes dont even notice because the bullets are quite small and do not leave massive tracers across the sky. so this makes it a great surprise weapon.

Do you think it would be possible in 1.8 for a few weapons with no tracers and not too bright or big a bullet?