Posts by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}

ah this is really good, thanks for the tips. so real pirating is possible after all. hmmm, i will try find some time over this weekend to get up and running. yeah see your point on the ships losses. never gamble what you cant afford to lose is a famous quote by someone.

^ And i suppose on EVE you are some kind of trader huh? 8o [11] can you be swayed? are you leaning in my general direction? or did your leg just fall off ;)

it amazes me that us from CF arent all in the same corporation in EVE.

Well as been said before, never trust anyone, how do i know you didnt poison the eyepatch implants? 8o

well, been reading the monster manual, to be honest theres a lot of rules that i dont agree with, and i think a lot of people complaining about nothing. for example, loosing a 15 mil ship when they normally earn 5 mil per hour anyway. i mean why is that such a big deal?

the bit that i havent come to understand is the reputation thing. when i played it before i wasnt allowed to use my lasers until i completed some sort of task, and when i did do that, i opened fire on the nearest cruiser i saw and was promtly climbing into my choccy egg. well you gotta ask yourself, what was the point of making me gain the level to use my lasers when i'm totally drunk and careless still after the tutorial. I hope the pirate lord keeps me away from firing those guns on the cruisers for everyones sake.

Another thing that i find quite disturbing is that if i tell somebody to drop their cargo, the cargo belongs to them still, even though its in international waters! so i will get some kind of punishment on my stats for stealing it, but i didnt steal it, i didnt hurt the guy, i worked for it. plz can anyone enlighten me how this works, as i cant find any more info than that, and its pivotal to my career. thanks :)

hmm, well, im gonna give it a few more days before i try it out, need a time when im not too busy to start up.

would like to meet you guys n girls on EVE, no doubt so you can show me what goodies i can steal and perhaps give me some tips. If they are good tips i will ensure you never pay tax to me. and rest assured, i will host good parties. ;)

Originally posted by Flash_Gordon
    search to me in game
    i have implantats which i dont use

[1664] < (in obi wan voice) "these are not the implants your looking for"

seriosly tho i just downloaded it. pvp anyone?
    muahahhhaaaa

strange i think at the time you were posting OP i was ingame and server crashed.

was only 3 people online, me, another LP with a BS and another guy who i aint seen before.

maybe there is a prob with BS or maybe its the new guy?

^ no you got good point phil. nobody flames noobs here btw :)

i too like c&c and SupCom :)

and as FL:CF is open ended in multiplayer, thats why its so much appeal. the people interraction. anything can happen.

i wouldnt know, i've never ever read a story in any game. many games i cant solve puzzles etc.. because i want to play the game instead of read. so i dont buy anything that has a story, hence i prefer flight sims or space trading games and racing games.

granted i like Elder scrolls: Oblivion, but i just run around having fun and i dont even know what the story is. i hate the damn cutscenes wasting my game time. when there comes a point that i need to read story to progress then i will uninstall it.

i think games should be games not books. books have endings, games should be open ended, thats why you play it, the end is when you decide you had enough. thats how all games used to be until the early 90's. for example, take Elite and Pacman. unfortunately to make more money, developers made stories instead because they do end, and then they can sell you the sequel to the story with just very tiny amount of work done actually imporoving the game.

i am an old skool gamer, i dont own a console and i beleive people will awake from the boredom of constantly having to have scripts etc to lenghten the interest in the game. instead they will go for faster more powerful pc only games that have more advanced AI. Fashion always comes back round in 20 years. Falcon 4.0 the pinnacle of a dynamic game was made first in 1990, maybe soon we get somethig as good, maybe even a little better. There are already some games dev houses that are beginning to focus their thought on returning to pc only and ditching the expensive consoles. only a matter of time folks.

if you doing american english remember a few things:
    American - Color = English - Colour
    American - Center = English - Centre
    American - Depricated = English Depreciated
    American - Aluminum = English Aliminium
    American - Oriented = English Orientated

English is actually easier than american english, take for example Aluminum (American). Have you ever heard of Plutonum? Beryllum? Uranum? etc... all Alloys in English (British) end with "ium", strangely Americans will say Aluminum, but keep Plutonium, Beryllium, Uranium the same as English.

There are many examples of this where the American mis-spelled things when they wrote their dictionaries for the first time and dint realise the meanings of the words.

well done on speak any english though, some is better than none, and we al try to understand each other :) my french, i dont think you would want to hear, lol