Posts by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}

we tried the training thing at LP, but nobody turned up, they was all too drunk. so we dont bother with that. who cares for kills, not us, we only want fun and money and Daddy's whiskey

Haldir, it doesnt look to me like Gunny was being sarcastic, just asking an honest question based on what he saw. That was quite an attack you did as a response back, so the rest of the responses look deserved to me....as after all, OP is just trying to keep the boards under control. If thats true what Gunny said about nothing in clan etc.. just leave him to it m8, theres no need to retaliate, makes you look just as bad. Which is something i personally dont like to see, because i know you got a good heart in there.

At the end of the day, your choice, your thread.

Just a fellow Pirate here, observing what i see in the thread, and im not taking sides with anyone in this.

Seriously, good luck SZ with the clan, looks like it will be fun... again... :D
    Great choice with Hokkaido, can't wait to see the cops driving around with Xenon Thrusters [10]
    [8]

i have a vision of the new military being an asset to the server by saving us from the wrath of nomad and dom kavash clans or something. thats if these ships become available for single clan use only available for that clan in their home system or something.

sounds much better than the old, kill anyone you fancy whenever you like kinda military which didnt exactly inspire you to be anywhere near freindly with them even if you were meant to be neutral. that type of stuff is like space quake or something, with no real strategy.

just a thought, have no idea whats planned.

Originally posted by privateer
    when i see who is online in the forum and who is online ingame is ask myself why

-=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion , Argos , Arvedui , Boyscout , burro , DC_Hägar , DonC23 , DrDooom , FLYBYU , flyin_si , grinder , Myric , pcforce , privateer , Rooster , Sleepy , Squiggy , UnLimiTeD , Viper659

some names never show up in game anny more just wondering why

priv, i dunno whether u put yourself in that list by accident or that you are upset at not having 2 pcs again so that you can talk to yourself online like the rest of us.

i've been on a couple of times past few weeks btw.

something else that also supports 1 char opinion...

with 1 char, people will choose their ships more wisely, if they like to trade and fight, then maybe a Haider would be better choice as there main ship. This makes other ships more reasonable to have, and we would see lots of different ships being flown instead of fleets of the same ship.

Also to stop missile/mine spammers money will actually be more important, because the expensive missiles will take time to make the money for if they are flying Haidar, and if they fly fighter, then they will be really screwed and would need to rely on the clans trader to make the money for them, therefore people will use other missiles/mines because of price. At the moment, people have too much money, because they can just switch to the train and make the money back in 1 run. i heard figures of Billions across many chars that people have, and so, it means absolutely nothing to load 6 Nemesis launchers and blow the lot in 1 pvp. means nothing at all, except the guy who got shot at dont stand a chance, we have a server full of these people, what happened to playing the game anymore?.

I can only see the 1 char rule being good for the server. At the moment, you have all the people who like to do any RP they like and like to F1 and change roles. These are the only people left on the server, so of course, it will be majority of people who dont like 1 char rule because all the 1 char rules supporters left the server. But that not to say that if these things were changed, they wouldnt come back again. Possibly you could end up with more people on the server than ever before because you havent got the greedy few who dominate it.

Originally posted by BG_slayer
    Hmmm is anyone asking you to punish him at there request?

If this is the case then thats not right everyone should speak there own minds and how they feel on this subject....please guys no trying to influance others decisions.

slayer,
    "if you have evidence of rulebreaking or problems", IF does not mean somebody has.

why was my post a bit defensive? read below.

@Centurian, if he returns to the server, if the problem still exists will you take up with an SP?. Surely that is better than calling somebody a 'Lagmeister' in the public forum. I understand your urgument and your entitled to your opinion, however, there was no need to be that aggressive. (unless of course you want to be Gigas no1 target)

@Giga, So long as you respect server rules and follow them. I would welcome you back.

@Anyone who has a problem with this. There are Server Police, if you have evidence of rulebreaking or problems, take it up with the server police as per the server rules!. I will not be punishing Giga at other peoples personal request i dont care who you are unless your admin or an SP.

Saxon.
    {LP} Leader (Europe zone)