Posts by nsm484

It prob just need a restart...

Wheres that Technical Bug Swater when you need one?

Why dont they make one of them burning Bug Repelents that you put beside your server? wouldn't that be nice? :D:D:D

This is very odd.

The server is showing online, even getting a ping, etc.

I goto connect, and it just stalls at "Operation taking longer then expected"

However, when I close that, and hit refresh, it still getting a ping from the server......

Almost like the server is stuck in a connection loop.

Anyone else having this problem? I see it showing only 3 people on the server at the moment?

I own, and have used for the past 5 months, a Logitech G5.
    The Laser ownz all in tracking. It also tracks on just about any surface
    (I actualy put my mouse up to my monitor glass, and it tracked perfectly)

Overall, even though its wired... I say go with the G5, its the cheapest Laser mouse out there, and its latest technology... so you dont have to worry about upgrading any time soon.

one thing to note about the G5... the black sides feel like Grit when you first get it...
    this is NORMAL, it will smooth out over time depending on how YOU use it.

Plus it has On-The-Fly DPI Adjustments, and with the software, you can set 5 levels of speed that it can adjust from instantly.

Personaly, I say the G5 is your best bang for the buck!
    and I personaly back up the G5 Performance! :D

P.S. If you do anything which requires extremely accurate movement of the mouse, such as Graphic editing, etc...
    this works PERFECT! Saved me alot of time in Photoshop
    doing cutouts cause i was able to change the DPI Down to lowest when I needed the Accuracy

If its a dedicated server, and hes paying monthly for it, then he is renting it, aka, that server is his property, he can ask someone to hack into it without fear of the company saying "no, you cant do that"

Im sorry, but any company that says "we cant do anything" when you cant even get the console to work, has a big problem...

I delt with a company like this before, and left that company the same week.

I say, if possable, find a new dedicated hosting company... im sure there are better ones over in EU that have much better support teams.

A good place to look would be www.webhostingtalk.com

they have a dedicated server forum, and they also have companys post deals every day! EVERYONE I have talked to there has always answered all my questions promptly.

(mite even be able to save some money as well!)

Other then that.. I hope you do figure out the problem OP... I know you dont know me from any other player here (as we havn't realy met yet)

but, I will offer my services. I've been in IT for years now, and if you want to throw some trust over, I'll take a gander at finding the problem with the server.

Flyin_si prob. knows me best on here, we have talked many times. so If you want, contact me at the e-mail addy I have set on the forums, and we can go from there, or via AIM or Yahoo under the name nsm484 (on both)

I added your ICQ but its still awaiting request.. Mine
    is 7270558.

I am requesting information on the status of the server, and im sure im not the only one wondering about it.

I know that OP [1752] is prob. very bussy on it!

But mabey, we will know more very soon.

and to the server.... [715] [cry]

I only read/speak/understand english... you lost me ?(

LOL

ok, everyone... lets all work together, Pray to god, budda, or whoever you belive in, that the server will be back soon! X(