NEW CLAN

There are 38 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Inferno.

• Wellcome KRT guys!
    Remember to tag chars... :O

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• yes please tag all chars and stay out of clan systems unless given permission. most likely you will be given access just ask is all

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• ok, ok

i know ALL of that
    just, the prob is that all guys had a better chars before and now they must reorganize all their chars, and i must watch out what names are they using because i dont want to have 2 king arthurs or 2 lancelots (if you know what i mean)

so, please give us a little bit time to organize this clan and i promisu you, everything is going to work perfectly

• yes, hehe, IM THE CHIEF hier in this clan.

and, as i promissed ill give you a list of .:KRT:. clan members:

.:KRT:.Inferno, King_Arthur, Camelot -> ME, original Inferno
    .:KRT:.SiD, Lancealot -> player SiD
    .:KRT:.Devil, Gawain ->player Devil
    .:KRT:.Dread, Gallahad ->Dread
    .:KRT:.Vati_machjetze, Siegfried ->Vati_machjetze
    .:KRT:.$OutOn/)nft$, -Lucan- -> lol, i dont remember all symbols from his original name, but its something like that
    .:KRT:.DeathCruzer, Tristan -> i dont remember the original name
    .:KRT:.WarForget, - , -> dont know the name of the knight (does he has one), but its WarForget
    .:KRT:.Balan -> Baghira
    .:KRT:.Merlin ->LADOS

so, here are some members, there are 4 more, but i lost contact to them (lol, i dont even know how that happened), but i know that some of the players are Micky and BlackHeart

so, here you go. you can now see all chars from all my clan-members. PLEASE, be patient with them, cause they are new (3-4 players are new to the server) and they need more time then we "old" players to reorganize everything. TILL SUNDAY I WILL COMPLETE REORGANIZATION OF THE CLAN for the current members, so dont be angry if you see someone who is from the clan, but doesnt have the clan tag for now. i ztold them to look the server rules, and ESPECIALY to look for the CLAN-SYSTEMS and to see what are the rules there

btw. IF ANYONE OF YOU SEE A PLAYER WHO HAS THIS TAG, AND ISNT IN MY LIST OF PLAYERS/MEMBERS, PLEASE REPRT THEM TO ME, ill handle them myself, hehe, there is nothing better then to chase some cheaters and making their lives to hell.

so, for the end: enjoy the game

• @krt clan please do not take this as a threat but harmless fun. some of the chars in your clan remind me of some dragonslayers. so if lashan or a member of the DC clan fire upon you remeber it is in the act of knights versus dragons. like i said this is for fun only to help all of us have more fun.

thanks for the understanding

DC_Blackdragon
    commanding officer
    dragoncorp clan

ps remeber the fun we will have by continuing the ancient saga of knights killing dragons and dragons eating, roasting, killing the knoghts that try to take their land.

if not then we can wait till you guys are ready to have this amount of fun

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Bah, I'm too lighthearted for that. I'll get along with anyone from just about any background. Let go of old rivalries and forge new alliances; one can never have too many friends :D. I've always been a strong advocate of the KRT's general objectives. If you are ever in need of my services, you may just find that my price may be as meager as a tribute of precious resources. Hehe, one's hoard can never be too large ;).

...be warned now though...if you shoot at me just once, you'll live the rest of your days out on the server in a world of hurt [devil]. At any rate, take care lads, and a toast to your clan's success here! May your lot be steeped in honor and glory. [prost]
    (Btw...er hem, the CSF wants YOU for the struggle against the tyrannic and unjust ASF! :D)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Did I already sign up in game??

[726]

• becaus of the server crash 1 week ago, we lost many members

here i the list of ACTIVE members from .:KRT:. clan

.:KRT:.King_Arthur, Inferno, Camelot and Exalibur
    .:KRT:._Sir_Lancelot
    .:KRT:.Perceval
    .:KRT:.Storm
    .:KRT:.Lucan
    .:KRT:.Bedevere
    .:KRT:.Modred

of course, some of them have ther Traders account, but you will find it ot by yourself

I REALLY hope you will enjoy playing with us.
    AHA

i make a questionmark in my clan and we decided to be POLICE

so, .:KRT:. clan is a POLICE clan now
    watch out all traders, we will make a list of illegal cargo and if you have it, well you will see all stars in heaven
    @OP: i hope you will accept us as police clan and tthat you alow us to make our police job.

• Id like to say one thing tho ,Police are here to protect us from pirates not just scan for illegal cargos.
    If all u do you is search for illegal cargo then you are are not Police.
    Police will also never enter clan systems without permission.
    Also I would suggest you be very carefull if you just destroy traders
    I hope that all your trader chars will be using KRT tags as well as that didnt seem certain in your post.
    Welcome :)

• what are you going to be next week inferno a military clan or pirates! after all you have done the rest in the last couple of weeks! [1]

carbine[CFPD]

• lol

sorry for that change, but clan members said they WANT to be poilice MORE then a mercenary

and yes Wavey, they all have KRT tag
    and we arent only scaning for illegal cargo, we will hunt some pirates down (also pirate clans)

so dont accusse before you see everything. lol, what are you all, new Emile Zola??

• clan members UPDATE

.:KRT:.King_Arthur, Inferno, Camelot and Exalibur -> LEADER
    .:KRT:._Sir_Lancelot -> 2st in COMMAND
    .:KRT:.Perceval
    .:KRT:.Storm
    .:KRT:.Lucan
    .:KRT:.Bedevere
    .:KRT:.Modred
    .:KRT:.Erec
    .:KRT:.Cougar
    .:KRT:.Sir_Iseult
    .:KRT:.Gallahad
    .:KRT:.Gawain

so, we reached the number 12 (the number of knights from Camelot)
    from now on, in clan can access only players that are invited by MY (King_Arthur) or Sir_Lancelot

• BTW m'ylord have anybody seen Modred or Couguar latley? Becouse i not. An as far i know no1 else.

A BOY WITH STARS IN HIS EYES
    SHOOTING THE RAPIDS OF HEAVEN

Robert holdstock: ELITE the dark wheel

• MODRED has been baned, but he is free to play now.

and COUGAR is playing only on weekends with Lucan

and 1 important thing: KNIGHT that is INACTIVE for more than 3 days without explenation, will have big troubles, because there are many other active players who are even better for uor clan.

so please report if you are inactive .

King out