Cant Connect?

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riddick_7.

• This is very odd.

The server is showing online, even getting a ping, etc.

I goto connect, and it just stalls at "Operation taking longer then expected"

However, when I close that, and hit refresh, it still getting a ping from the server......

Almost like the server is stuck in a connection loop.

Anyone else having this problem? I see it showing only 3 people on the server at the moment?

• Same thing here. I was docking @ CF docks, with heavy lag right before restart. My ship's nose was pressed up against the bay door, and froze there, then the connection dropped. Same sysmptoms trying to reconnect as NSM. It appears that there is some huge lag on the server from either someone logged in, or it's being spammed or hacked... Can't think of another cause. 8o

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• It prob just need a restart...

Wheres that Technical Bug Swater when you need one?

Why dont they make one of them burning Bug Repelents that you put beside your server? wouldn't that be nice? :D:D:D

• im having the same problem too. This hosting company is really not impressing me too much in my few weeks here. If it was not for how awesome the CF mod and the people in it are I would have stopped playing by now.

• Isn't that related to your internet connections? I'm using an ADSL 1mb connection, works fine most of time. The only problem is that i share this connection with neighbors, but i use to play when nobody is online.

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :D:D:D

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• First doesnt mean best [13] :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...