Banned? cant login

There are 72 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-.

• A few moments ago, i was making some trading in NY, when i got stucked in a endless docking cinematic... had to f1 out of it.

After loging in again, i was on starting point, headed again to destiny, same endless cinematic. F1 again, back to starting point.

Then tried to dock in other base, same endless cinematic, f1 out again.

After that, every time i try to login to game, after double click on server name i get this message:

" I´m sorry, but the account name and password you provided are not valid on this server. Be sure that you typed your account name and password correctly and try again."

Already deactivated and activated mod, but no good.

Any help aprecciated.

Thx

Lazarus

Btw, the char nick is "Lazarus" ;)

Ingame chars:

Lazarus

• I have the same problem. I was on yesterday with no problems at all.

I have also restarted as a way to try and fix the problem but to no avail.

There is one player showing up on the list were before there was none so unless it is OP there might be a way to get on.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• I am also getting the "I'm sorry butthe account..." massage up, howevery i didnt have any of the docking problems that Lazarus had.

the last thing i was doing was a transfer of equipment with PiA-chief in Vespus.

anyone got any idea how to sort this?

pls pls pls ?(:(;(

carbine[CFPD]

• i also have no access to the server.... cant use the console or anything else

ill see if i can sort out the prob somehow

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• well i did a reboot over the my admin console... well the reboot was successful

but i still cant connect to the server directly
    so i think there is a connection problem at the hosts side

looks like patience is word of the day ^^

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Same here on the access of it. I ran a ping from my location, and a traceroute, and it dies at the host... so who knows whats goin on :-/

• well, shits happen
    now we all have to wait

btw.
    @OP: sorry fur diese Frage, wir alle wissen, dass du auf alles was hier geshiet aufpasst aber: hat jemand vieleicht dir deinen zugriff (password) gestolen oder so etwas? haben wir einen hacker im spiel? wzb. trader06, er sagte dass er versuchen wurde diesen server zu schließen?

• so so hat er also gesagt
    naja ich komm ja nichtmal dazu ein passwort einzugeben... ich nehm mal an das es nicht geändert wurde

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• lol, also DAS ist also das problem

ich habe einen Freund der sich mit so was bescaftigt. und, was nicht so gut ist, er spielt FL auch sehr gerne und er hat mir schon gesagt das er etwas gemacht hat dit dem mod aber ich habe es einfach nicht geglaubt. vielleicht war er das nicht

ich werde ihn jetzt anrufen und sagen das er sich in dein password einhackiert (sorry, aber ich sehe kein anderes weg, den ihn das zu sagen). ich hoffe er kann uns helfen.
    wir alle wollen auf das server. bis bals. ich werde dir spater sagen ob er etwas in der lage war etwas zu machen.

aber. warum sagst du "so so hat er also gesagt ". ??!?!?!?! das hort sich an als hatte ich etwas damit zu tun. lol, ich habe keine ahnung uber hacken und kann mal den password meines Vaters auf MEINEM computer hacken.

• .... still waiting....
    [rant] darn the host! DARN THEM!!!!!!! [/rant]

ok, im good, just having CF Withdraw.....

The forums are helping, but I need my fix! [10]

• also, ich habe meinen freud angeruft und er hat gesagt, dass AUCH er im 1.62 mod einen 2KB großen file gefunden hat, mit dem man, wenn 5-7 zeilen eingeschrieben sind, den ganzem mod verandern kann und dass er in der lage ist die kontolle zu ubernehmen (so etwas). also, er hat mir gesagt, weil der 1.62 mod gehackt ist, dass ich probiere mit dem 1.61 mod auf das server zu kommen, weil derjenige der es geschaft hat alles kaputt zu machen nur den 1.62 mod zu hacken, nicht den 1.61. und er sagte, dass es so funkzunieren konnte die kontolle wieder zu ubernehmen. aber das kan ich nicht versuchen, weil sich der server rebootet.
    er sagte, dass er versuchen wird sich in das server einzulogieren, aber der server MUSS dazu ON sein, weil er den kontakt mit dem host computer braucht.
    so, dass ich alles was ich dir im moment sagen kann und helfen kann.
    ich hoffe diese informationene haben dir irgendwie geholfen

• I only read/speak/understand english... you lost me ?(

LOL

ok, everyone... lets all work together, Pray to god, budda, or whoever you belive in, that the server will be back soon! X(

• I'll just sit here and wiggle my mouse until the server shows itself to us.

Peace and Patience are none without the other:

• I will sit back, sip on Dr. Pepper, and bask in the sun. I can see something...yes definitely a vision...hehe, I see the server being back up... What? You want to know when? Don't worry, the wait shouldn't be too long :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: