Found Canoso

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}Canoso{X}.

• That's right, I found Canoso.

He is alive and well and should be returning soon.

Sorry I cannot discuss the details.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• You mean IRL? Cuz this isn't the roleplay board... :(

Anyways... Good thing he's fine. :))

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• Thank you Gunny! Hmmmm.... now i know u have "powers".... heheh
    He has contacted us, as Inferno said, yesterday.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Trust me Inferno, I did make the contact waaaaaaaaay before you did m8. Good thing I like LP :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Gunny has connections to sources on a higher plane...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Originally posted by privateer
    he find he claims
    i bet cfpd had him all the time
    possible they torture him to find our secrets

No need to torture, just pay him off..^^

• I see Gunny plays his role as cop perfectly. He went and found Canoso just when I thought he had left the server too. He is a very good friend of mine and also helped me in getting better at PvP :D8) :] :)

THE FASTEST ONE

Originally posted by Gunny

No need to torture, just pay him off..^^

ye, you would be amazed what a donut can do for a pirate who is used to water and bread :p

[6]

• LOL :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Gunny did pay me off :D

Thanks everyone for they concern about me. I did and have some problems but I will stay up and good. Hope to come to play very soon, as I am dying to play again.

Came online on my SP a few days ago for a while. Was very early in the morning for me, 0400 my time and 0800 GMT.

Thanks again to my clan, Gunny and OP for their help.

PS: I have so much to read in the forum. I just saw this thread and I had check the forum a few times before. I did not check for over a month. I am working right now, mine regular schedule right now is from 1830 to 0300 my time (GMT -4), but during the holidays I am working 12 to 16 hours a day with no days off. Hope to get a day off soon.

Canoso out.