Crossfire 1.7 download

There are 38 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Pastaspace.

• this is so gay.....my dad was just online last night and for some reason i cant friggin play untill he gets out of bed and fixes the damn problem........waiting wouldnt be so bad if my mom werent excersising so i could play Burnout Revenge and Road Rage all of my opponents into a burning hell of no escape (uintill the respawn, anyways)

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

Originally posted by pcforce I have the same problem and my settings are right. Does ppl using LAN (connecting to local server that assign an address for the computer on the net) been blocked in some way?

No mate, the problem is not in the i-net settings. What OS do you use. I just finished installing XP on a virtual machine and now it works ok, but under Windows 2003 server it doesn't (clean image).

Hakuna matata,
    Simba

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• the problem with the launcher will be fixed... haegar is already working on it and the probs have been located already

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    the problem with the launcher will be fixed... haegar is already working on it and the probs have been located already

Does that problem have anythingto do with the MOD version cuz as i posted before.... the server runs on 1.7 and when i activated the MOD it was 1.70 so i couldnt connect...

To touch the light, you must cross the darkness. To see the life you must know the death.
    [725] [694][uglygaga][40][40][40][92]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    the problem with the launcher will be fixed... haegar is already working on it and the probs have been located already

so will that mean a full-reinstall of the mod, or will it be a server-side fix?<------ignorant about this game modding stuff....

Crossfire Characters:

• I dont have any prob connecting and 1.70 is same as 1.7

Originally posted by [MW]_Blink
    w00t!

just downloaded the whole mod in.... 3 minutes and 3 seconds! i love my internet, now to get FL again ;)

--jake

...............i hate you...........>>........

just kidding :D

Crossfire Characters:

• lol i hate myself for having lame connection . and if i have to start ove DLing i have kill myself(it took me 3 and ahalf hours to dl )

To touch the light, you must cross the darkness. To see the life you must know the death.

(\__/)

Originally posted by DC_Neorok
    lol i hate myself for having lame connection . and if i have to start ove DLing i have kill myself(it took me 3 and ahalf hours to dl )

It would take me two and a half hours to download it myself but ask DC_hipogriff - he can pass it to you over skype much faster for sure (took me 30min)

Originally posted by [MW]_Blink
    nice strategy on the skype thing!

it works good cause we are from bulgaria and internal peering is much faster than international.

• :P

(\__/)

• Dang, and I just got 1.62 working, ah well, Nvnc id vides, nvnc ne vides.