Posts by [MW]_Blink

i 'found' him on a forum for something. I signed up and PMed him, i have him our forum addy andmy email. I will inform the second i hear anything!

===================================
    ||Sent To: SKiF||
    The crossfire community has beed searching for you, we need urgent assistance with the flshell file. I do not know the full details, but can connect you with the mod maker. please email me at jake[at]jakeodonnell[dot]com.

our forum is: http://www.swat-portal.net/php/wbboard/

please help!

-jake
    ===================================

this is peculiar :-\

i understand both OP and those defending NQ but blaming the players thet moved

the players that moved are blaming op... not cool
    the NQ server should be uninvolved, other than that this is all over their forum.
    but yeah

while i disagree with bits and peices of the "fake char" system, i totally agree with the rest... but yeah, i went to their forum, and read a few things... interesting, very strange to say the least.

--jake

... so essentientally roleplay with other clans and their systems is still not allowed...?

i take it the only allowed roleplay is still:
    -- csf vs. asf events
    -- killing "bad" people (smugglers & pirates)

if this is not true, someone step down from the greater-than-jake and i-dont-wanna-just-answer-his-question state, and please give one, just one full, complete and honest answer. :D thanks

@SOT - umm... what do you mean? invading systems doesnt sound noobish in any way, unless the system is gay, but everyone has picked cool cf mod systems, so, that cant count ;)
    -jake

going in to fight orsomething is ok, right, it is roleplay...right?

or will people be banned for violation of serverrules, related to respecting clansystem rules.

also, if this is not the case, i note that MWs system is (blur needs to post rules, i know), is ok to screw with, as we believe it is roleplay to violate system rules... well roleplay for pirates, smugglers, and plain 'ol troublemakers ^_^

anyway, gunny, just wanna make sure things are clearly understood by all, as i mentionsed bad communication has been our greatest downfalls.

--jake

i hope it works out...

--jake

ps. thx for the note, i once ended up with 'juak' in an email to this girl like 5-6 years ago... ummm yeah she still adressed me that way whenever we talk O.o you would think i would try harder to not let that happen ;)

@OP - i see, that sucks, i wish i knew more about dll work. So are you, or haegar os someone modiffying it to try to get it to 'count' to 64? :P

--ajek

nice one op

So what ever happened with the new server? i read about some incompatability issue, how is that working out?

--jake

Amhos ummmm.... as gay as that was... its so true... aint it great? ;)

@OP your last post was rather enlightening on a matter i once had issues with, i appreciate you sharing the humor behind it, it makes things much clearer... waaay back when i thought it was just 'big-headedness'. Not that you dont have any ;) nah, its cool, im prideful too, its human nature, i just used to think you fell off the globe cuz how much pride u had, but i was a wee bit confused, i only wish that some of the things could have been made clearer to me ages ago.

@Carbine i agree with you, Ruvio, i dont realy know you, but i heard plenty good things about you reading forum and from Blur, you speak(type) in a extraordinarily peaceful, and polite.

good day mateys!

--jake

oh, and it doesnt matter if you did anything wrong at this point, your defense only will make it worse, i know this firsthand, just ...kiss and make-up, its worth it.

yeah, Ruvio, stay...

Now you have the same genre of distrust i have...
    ... Endure it, for it will become your honour unless thee ...screweth up again, as i did ;) I think i will be rejioning the server myself, hiding from the distrust from my past does nothing, repairing it moreso will. Good to be repairing with ya Ruvio.

--jake

this calls for me to say:

People on this server must learn to communicate MUCH more clearly... this has been an ongoing problem since i began observing it all as 'nitr0x' over a year ago. If this community and server is to last, then better communication need be prescribed to all. Make every effort to make sure your messages get through.

UAC has no reason to leave, nor did R39, based on bad communications. There just needs to be some greater strength between the people here. Forgiveness where there are communicative errors, and reparation to try and communicate more efficiently.

I think many will agree that this very issue can carry to blame for many, if not most, of the issues the have, and continue, to occur here in this world OP built.
    I think OP has communication issues here too, but remember: He is likely a busy guy; there are always people PMing and whatnot; he programs; and i understand he is trying to move on and find what new purposes he lives for, maybe modding freelancer for the masses to enjoy is now part of his past. Maybe there are new and greater things ahead for OP. Give him some space.

I reccomend that there be a 2nd admin drafted through extensive testing to relieve the pressures from OP. Or maybe heightening of honest responsibility of the ServerPolice. Im not sure which would be best for the server community, but i think consideration must be put into these options.

--jake

hey op, we are only trying to be professional, as to attempt to prevent misunderstandings, cuz misunderstandings, is what had gotten us all in that mess b4, reparation and trying to communicate better is a proposition for success...

please dont be so short about it... we are only trying to make things stay right... please accept that, and preferably help it along. :-)

--ajke