Posts by Inferno

no char-wipe

all this is made JUST BECAUSE noone wants another char-wipe
    some players have too much money (ME NOT) to lose it just like that
    its better to make that

aha, i have 2 chars in X-3043. can i transfer everything (expect buged weapons and torpedo) to another char that is unbugged and then come to NY? as i understood everything, we all must be in SUNDAY located in NY on manhattan? or can we be, for example in X-3043 ?

inferno out, see us tomorow at 20.00 ( i hope ill make it at that time)

because so many question? i really dont know (and i make the most of them)
    the problem is that when i ask 2 question i only get answer on 1 of them and i have to ask AGAIN
    thats really iritating, but what else can i do? just playing now knowing what is going to happen?
    ist better to ask for every detail than to have problems later.

and i ASK YOU, PLEASEEEEEE, when somebody ask more than 1 question, try to answer on them all, it doenst mater if you know the answer or not, just say somthing so the ppl who asked the help/s can know that you read everything and that you know what is he asking you for.
    this way its faster and there are LESS no topics, and everyone can read the entire problem in 1 reply and not in 5.
    THX and good luck in saving your chars and in debuging the mod

ok, so ill sell my coalition gatling weapons (i only have 1)
    then ill transfer the money to a BRAND NEW char

can i buy my a better ship (komodo dragon) with the money on the new char and then go to NY and leave the char there or I MUST HAVE STARFLYER ?

btw. sorry for the colours, i didnt think they are so bright

are we alowed to make a new char and transfer money on it and then buy a better ship on that new char? so i can mount my weapons on it or do i have to have new char that has only money without lvl10 weapons, shields and other equipment?

i hope some SP or even OP with answer on this question

thx

i just wanna ask for something if its possible

im still on holidays and i can get on the server only on this sunday at 19.00, so can u please wait until then so i can save my char from deleting it? i would presiate that

i hope we ( OP with our help) will manage to set the server back to foots
    good luck in saving your chars and have fun in space

hm, im just asking how long is this mod going to run? because, if i resume playing there are still those bugs that need to be removed and/or fixed. and when that happens are we going to have a new CHAR-WIPE or can i play further and collect the money?
    because, if there is going to be a char-wipe i really dont see the point of playing something i KNOW i will lose. i will of course play but not with the same intensity

so, can i play normal or is there going to be a char-wipe when ALL bugs are fixed/removed and when the final version is there?

aha, WHATS UP WITH THE SERVER?

OP
    have you reconsidered it well about WHAT are you and we going to do now with the server? or do you need few more days. ( dont take this too personaly, but i think WE ALL want to play on your server because its really the best one)

lol, you dont need the dictionary, i can help you with that

so the thing is:
    NOBU said to OP that he needs the rights to use other mods (mod parts and specification,.....) and that he think that OP doesnt have those right. he also said that OP isnt the one to who is the mod belonging and that everything from microsoft is and that microsoft can easily shut down (terminate ) him mod.
    he says OP has no copyrights for what he done sofar

and the OP says:
    i have all copyright because i made this mode and its mine,....., microsoft can only forbid the usage of FL engine (thats something for creating the mods i think). he also says that he has mail from people who gave him the permission to use their mods (part and some specifications of the mod) and that NOBU no rights has to talk like that with him and that he only proof this way how low is, how low is the thinking (my translate: how stupid he really is)

that is shorter version of that
    hve you understand it now, Centaurian? i hope i help you

ok, i understand there are few bugs (hm, around 7 i think), but cant we just play further on the server

i shake you the hand OP for making SO COOL mod and you are a trully genius, but we all can make it better.
    therefor are we all here
    if you have manage to make the entire mod, why is so hard to fix only few bugs that are only 5% of the entire game

we will let you oversleep this night and tomorow we will continue with clear and relax head
    i also had few problems in my life: i had a problem with my bike with breakes and i crush it into the wall and destroyed, but next morning i had to go by foot in the school.

you get the point??

im no programer and i cant help you with creating bug-fixers, but i can check everything else in the game
    you all know that i was online almost everytime and i have time ONLY for CF. i can say that because i KNOW and i played on 50 DIFFERENT servers and i have ALL MODS and all other necessary shit for the servers. but this mod and server was the best thing and place i ever played on.

so, WHY cant you just activate the server and let us all WHO WONT to find and report all the bugs there are in the game
    if you wont you can make another char wipe but its better to play on nocrashing server that to have problems with that.
    why cant we orginise us self PERFECTLY ????
    for example:
    1. player MUST check all lvl 10 ships, 2. must check all weapons, 3. must check all bases, 4. must check all jump holes/gates ,..........
    this way the mod CAN be and MUST BE perfect

i think it was stupid just to say what testers are supposed to check, everyone MUST tehave their OWN role in checking the bugs

so JUST LETS US PLAYING AND THEN MAKE A FEW fixes
    i said im no programer, but im a quick student
    just say what program i need and what do i have to do and how (for first) and then im able to help you without problem
    very soon we will have summer-holidays AND WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IN THAT TIME ?????? watching TV??
    commom guys, say CYA to your chars and give us back our BEST SERVER EVER- The Crossfire RolePlay Server

[10] [10] [10] [21] [21] [50] [203]

btw. SAMUNATE, CLEAR those smilies because im not SO STUPID to send you some viruses for your COMP. im tired of going left-right,left-right,left-right
    DELETE those smilied and insulting to our OP or you are in really DEEP S....

well, if you have problem with that, wait for me when i get home from holidays and i hope ill get more than 4k this time
    hehe, dont play with fire because you can get burned [612] [969]

i understand all of you guys but here is the think that is A BIG PROBLEM TO ME:
    for example:
    i have 3 chars: a pirate one, a trader and police one

so, when i go do some piracy on other players, the police will try to shoot me down when they see me,
    but they will ALSO SHOOT ME DOWN if im on my trader char because i have the same name but different sufiks or prefiks ( X, T or H)

now THATS my problem: if this is a RP game, then they should destroy ONLY the pirate char i have, not the other chars

btw. i only have 1 char at the moment, so i can say im in s.... right now, but ill make me few more

so, what can you say about that? should they destroy me everytime they see im playing or could they destroy only specific char of mine

i understand that if im a KOS to some clan , that ill be shoot whatever tag i have

hm, you all have good points
    but i think i could help you with that problem
    for example:
    on other servers players who wants to be
    PIRATE must have "X"
    TRADER must have "T" and
    HUNTER must have "H" --> mercerany in our problem

so, i suggest that everyone who want to be pirate, ...... put the SYMBOL "X" on the end of the name, and all mercenarys put symbol "H" on the end of their names

this way we could know when are we going to have problems and when not

and the players who have "H" but do piracy can only hope not to get killed on their way tru systems
    but this is just my opinion

what do you think about that????

lol, you are writing more than playing the game
    can someone PLEASE just explain me WHAT MEANS:

ASF
    CSF

are those license or what? everyone are talking about that but i just dont get it what those words mean.
    btw, i think carbine60 has right, we ALL have 5 chars so make 5 chars with different licenses
    just explain me those words up there and ill be very happy :tongue::tongue::D8)

hm, i just curios: did you meant on me Gunny????????

because, im now on holidays and im not playing at the moment, but im just curious:
    i know that we had some problems because i had mercenary license and i done some piracy to other players, but then i bought pirate license
    but, as far as i know im still on pending for DC clan and that is a mercenary clan, right?
    so when i enter that clan ill only be mercenary
    uh, this RP is really confusing to me: there are about 5 totaly different licenses and when i buy one DO I HAVE TO DO WHAT I HAVE LICENSE FOR???
    can someone explain it to me, because how the things are going now, when i get back i wont even be able to undock the planet because everyone will be there waiting to shoot on me

and 1 more thing: some day a LP clan member wanted to shoot me because i didnt want to pay 5M tax to him (and i only had 2k $, lol) and he went after me and then i killed him (lol, some pirate). so, DO I HAVE TO PAY TAX to him OR CAN I JUST KILL HIM??

thx for reading this and please answer on my questions

as you all know, i play on crossfire everytime i can
    but, yesterday i have deactivate the mod from FLMM1.31 and now i CANT activate it again.

what should i do?